Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

E. VEER a poll ?History pg 26 My analysis pg 30-33 (Page 20)

Poll Question: Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [49.00%]
51 [51.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itLOLLOL i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiLOLLOLLOL i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementLOLLOL 
@ Blue.. Poor guy, he is born in bad elements family, namely, playboy element and 'gun'less element and now is surrounded by one dumb crying and hiding Winky element and one lying, scheming and obsessive element and some joker elements that are fond of rats and flop plans.. Any sane guy will become mental in such circumstances and the fact that he has not become one shows that there is scope for improvement..LOL He has become a zombie and his real intelligence has been clouded by the artificial intelligence virus, namely the elephant pregnancy fake waaris virus..ROFL So treatment is needed for him which can be provided by making the dumb wifey Winky drink some truth serum..ROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7sourojjdfanPreciousPriankit111arunima_LUITshivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged

I am backk 70 votes in less than 24 hrs

Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics

Yes 41 [58.57%]

No 29 [41.43%]
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Infact 72 votesPartyPartyParty in less than 24 hrs..

Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
Yes 41 [56.94%]
No 31 [43.06%]

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Mughe lag raha hai kahi sach me na eleminate ho jaye...according to poll LOL-LOL-LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itLOLLOL i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiLOLLOLLOL i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementLOLLOL 
@ Blue.. Poor guy, he is born in bad elements family, namely, playboy element and 'gun'less element and now is surrounded by one dumb crying and hiding Winky element and one lying, scheming and obsessive element and some joker elements that are fond of rats and flop plans.. Any sane guy will become mental in such circumstances and the fact that he has not become one shows that there is scope for improvement..LOL He has become a zombie and his real intelligence has been clouded by the artificial intelligence virus, namely the elephant pregnancy fake waaris virus..ROFL So treatment is needed for him which can be provided by making the dumb wifey Winky drink some truth serum..ROFLROFL

ROFL rockinggg humourROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8sourojPreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by hermoinee

Absolutely ROFL... but wots this yes n no coming up neck to neck in the poll Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8shivani9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
@Ankit n Hermoinee

excellent choice of words ClapROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8ankit111shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by ladybird9

Absolutely ROFL... but wots this yes n no coming up neck to neck in the poll Confused

HugHugHugHug ups and downs r part of life, they shud never trbl us, we shud trbl them,...see the good side of it 72 members particpating in a poll in less than 24 hrs thts truly a record participation according 2 me, gen the numbers dont go beyond 35 even after 3 days..so this is a very a damm interesting debate, the more the merrier WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL many more r likely to patricipate too so no worries...Big smile hai naaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8PreciousPri

Go to top