Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

E. VEER a poll ?History pg 26 My analysis pg 30-33 (Page 17)

Poll Question: Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [49.00%]
51 [51.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by ladybird9

[QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=ankit111]why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itLOLLOL i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiLOLLOLLOL i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementLOLLOL 

Ankit...you are just fabulous in your responses...truly unbiased and critical when requiredLOL

Aditiji sorry for interupting this is my response just in case u missed it...but no worries if u choose to ignore.its ur liberty...i felt it was imp 2 read my pov as i clearly know Ankit addressed tht Q 2 me n i felt appr i show this istead of replying again...no worries at all we r disagreeing...thts absolutely perfect..without further delay my reply n apology if seen this already b said something b4 this post gets posted tata..

I did in fact read your post but since I saw Ankit had written U PEOPLE (marked in blue)...I did not realise it meant you...I just gave my perception of Ankit's post...nothing to do agreeing or disagreeing.Smile

well i see ur point Big smile and tqs for communicating 2 clear my misunderstanding...but i was reffering to the statement in in red alone in continuation of the statement in green above it..and my reply was relevant to the statements in red and green, no wories, to misundersatnd is not a fault but apologies u probably had 2 read my post twiceTongueEmbarrassedLOL
LOLLOLLOL

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Hi Shivani im sorry im late

but u got it bang on !! the guy is utter nonsense n should be eliminated asap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehashivani9

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=ankit111]why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itLOLLOL i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiLOLLOLLOL i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementLOLLOL 

Ankit...you are just fabulous in your responses...truly unbiased and critical when requiredLOL

Aditiji sorry for interupting this is my response just in case u missed it...but no worries if u choose to ignore.its ur liberty...i felt it was imp 2 read my pov as i clearly know Ankit addressed tht Q 2 me n i felt appr i show this istead of replying again...no worries at all we r disagreeing...thts absolutely perfect..without further delay my reply n apology if seen this already b said something b4 this post gets posted tata..

I did in fact read your post but since I saw Ankit had written U PEOPLE (marked in blue)...I did not realise it meant you...I just gave my perception of Ankit's post...nothing to do agreeing or disagreeing.Smile

well i see ur point Big smile and tqs for communicating 2 clear my misunderstanding...but i was reffering to the statement in in red alone in continuation of the statement in green above it..and my reply was relevant to the statements in red and green, no wories, to misundersatnd is not a fault but apologies u probably had 2 read my post twiceTongueEmbarrassedLOL
LOLLOLLOL

No problem ShivaniSmile and thankfully end of UT for me for the next 10 days from Saturday...off on my travelsDancingDancingDay Dreaming. Take careSmile

ankit111shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itLOLLOL i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiLOLLOLLOL i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementLOLLOL 

Aditi jii u know, i m really unbiased and neutral person and dont hv attachment to any character in this stupid serialLOLLOL i hv no compulsion to defend any character, ya due to some masti, i m lebeled as biased person, which is not trueWink thanx for recognising itSmile

hehe I am not Aditiji and u know tht AnkitTongueLOLLOL but just want 2 say something here...i love the way ur ready to accept when someone interprets and analyses a situation and i mean tht..and it truly very imp each of us have tht ability nd i ceratinly see tht in ur posts and tht y i love ur posts n not posts which just talk abt wht is shown...Big smile its a diff mattter i staopped analysing this rubbish story, infact i dont even wtch this story..but i love the ppl with a mind who analyase and interpret things and i do tht all the time Smile
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Hi Shivani im sorry im late

but u got it bang on !! the guy is utter nonsense n should be eliminated asap

hii PriyaBig smile no worries buddy abt being late, I had a gala of time in this post so far interacting lovely friends and tqs for agrreing this utter nonsense should end..Big smile.its always gr8 2 intereact and interpret things..with u...i guess u made my dream come true 2 take the yes to a 63% tq u very muchHugHeart

Edited by ladybird9 - 06 May 2011 at 4:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

No problem ShivaniSmile and thankfully end of UT for me for the next 10 days from Saturday...off on my travelsDancingDancingDay Dreaming. Take careSmile
ohh gr8Big smile 5 more days for my dream to come true..my jolly trip 2 India HugHeart& USA EmbarrassedLOLLOLfor 4 weeks in total...PartyDancingDay Dreaming Day DreamingDay Dreaming u tk care tooSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

groucho

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kikyo

ShockedLOL

Originally posted by kikyo

Originally posted by JustJ

woh kya hai na , we are sick of bang bajaing of icha and taps , they are old, abhi naya bakra mila hai tho kyu chode , never heard EQUAL treatmeant wala dialouge ??
well i am not asking to leave him...lakin equalConfused well i am still new here dont know much about past but the posts i have seen here...veer ka baja almost aik saal say baj raha hay...Confusedhis appreciation thread was the last one opened here and there too his criticisim so was just curious ..any ways leave it ..i won't spoil your fun ...but sorry to say i don't find equality here among veer ichcha and tapasya ...but anyways this is my analysis..it may be wrong...

heyy kikyo, welcome 2 our forumSmile plzz dont minddd.. i'm just a very curious personTongue so hv some questions for u

1)@red wht do u really mean ur new, but at the same time you know Veer ka baaja ek saal se baj raha haiWinkLOLLOL how did u know tht ConfusedConfusedConfused some magical 6th sense or somethingBig smileLOLLOL or were a member here b4, if yes may i know previous id, if u dont really mind..told u just cutious...plzz free 2 ignore all my questions, i wont really mindSmile

2) btw do u use the question only why all the time yaa do u also use the question why not

3) whom do u scold most, dumb yaa dumbestLOL

Finally
4) one last question, did u really mind me asking the abv questions, if yes..apologies no offence really really meant...i am just a curious person n sadly my observationApprove doesnt help me become less curiousD'oh..so just chillSmile

now as a reply why veer is being bashed since one year,..thts..becoz hez suddenly become  the dumbest from the most smartest in the show n btw thus become the most stupidest hero in the entite tv history, naturally he will get more abuses and not praises...u dont hv 2 agree with me this is just the way think n it may b right so y not Veer, y cant he bashed yaa whtever word u fancy to useWinkLOL

thank u...for welcoming ..Smile and i dont join any place without reading about its past..i have read  a few posts of you guys thats why i said its been almost one year or more than that veer bbLOL btw i have felt whatever ichcha tapasya do veer will be abused in this forum...Ouch which i dont find a bit fair..lol galti karay ichcha gali paray veer ko...Shockedab dekho na ichcha itni dumbness dikha rahe hay ...one in hundred members bash her or says anything to her jab k veer lol pura aik club khula hay phir bhi aag alag galiyan par rahe hainShocked or ichcha Ermm  he is  not worthy of ichcha ...he is this he is that..can you guys give me one solid reason how come ichcha is worthy of himConfused,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

my pleasure, i always love interacting with ppl n i'm reaaly glad n thankful..u answered.at least some of my questions..n u hv the liberty to answer only wht ur happy about..i ahve no objection 2 tht...and i want to tell this is what is exactly is happening here,members r using thier liberty 2 do just what they r happy abt and they love 2 bash veer and i think thts y they r doing tht and 2 answer the question y bash veer the answer is very obvious..they dont like him..again ur free 2 disagree.. every one is using der liberty and we should accept it yaa leave itt reg the final point in red...I dont relly like to divert the issue of veer being eliminated to a Ichcha post...this post is meant for Veer's future..lets just talk abt tht..and plzz feel free 2 open a topic on tht and keep me informed and i will comment der..provided i am free and in a mood ..sorry no offence..i just wanted u 2 realise i wud exercise my liberty..have a gr8 time..this place is truly wonderful..just open up..dont hesistate to extend a hand of friendship..if u like any therz no harm really and then u will really enjoy..but i side effcet  u will get addicted to the love and affection of ur friends and thts very diffcult 2 tackle..i tell u this my own exp..anycase i will stop..i am getting bad habits writing long postss.sorry abt tht..tqs for time replying and also reading my perspective..have a good day..tata.g2g..catch u laterSmile
acha...agar veer acha nahi lagta to dil khol kar jo marzi kaho i dont careBig smile everyone has their  own views plus ...itna to mujhe  mujhe bhi samjh a gaya hay. k most people here are ichcha , tappu and vansh fans even rathore and satya but veer...Ouch anyways its upto you to decide like personally i hate both ichcha and  tappuAngry this is my viewSmile no problem ..i didnt want to divert the topic i only came to ichcha when i read in your post that veer is worse than both ichcha and tappu so ...LOLok no problem ..i believe in democracy liberty and freedom of expression so its ok ..you guys hate veer no problem ..me hate ichcha my view no problem...Smile

Edited by kikyo - 06 May 2011 at 4:06am
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itLOLLOL i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiLOLLOLLOL i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementLOLLOL 

Aditi jii u know, i m really unbiased and neutral person and dont hv attachment to any character in this stupid serialLOLLOL i hv no compulsion to defend any character, ya due to some masti, i m lebeled as biased person, which is not trueWink thanx for recognising itSmile

hehe I am not Aditiji and u know tht AnkitTongueLOLLOL but just want 2 say something here...i love the way ur ready to accept when someone interprets and analyses a situation and i mean tht..and it truly very imp each of us have tht ability nd i ceratinly see tht in ur posts and tht y i love ur posts n not posts which just talk abt wht is shown...Big smile its a diff mattter i staopped analysing this rubbish story, infact i dont even wtch this story..but i love the ppl with a mind who analyase and interpret things and i do tht all the time Smile
But i quoted Aditi jii post na??? by the way let me clear, my post was for everybody, who go for extrem, i mention u particular, becoz its ur poll and as u r a dr. i wanted to convey my logic addressing u particular. but as a whole it was for everybody

grouchoshivani9

Go to top