Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I am still upset about the show coming to an end but I am glad it is being given a chance to have a proper ending and I will just try to enjoy the remaining episodes. I wish Karan, Kritika and the rest of the cast and crew the best of luck! They are all talented and deserved much more from Imagine

Back to the topic memorable moments of Season 2:

Loved the jungle scenes with Arjun and Arohi, when she unknowingly knocked out Rajveer. When she gave Arjun flowers to apologize. Arjun saving Arohi, Arohi taking out the bullet.

Arjun working for Chiku in an effort to win his lady love back. Chiku getting drunk and singing his version of Sheila ki Jawaani 😆

Arohi making her entry into the Singhania household, I used to love her and Arjun fighting and Dadi trying to get them back together.

Raj, who knew this cute little kid would be so intelligent and play a role in bringing Arjun and Arohi closer?

Arohi beating Jignesh when he tried to misbehave with her

Romit, Raj and Shefali teaming up and exposing Gauri. Arohi slapping her

Arjun and Arohi finally admitting they loved each other, gave up on revenge. Arjun going to Arohi's house and surprising her on her birthday. The birthday scenes were awesome!!

Even the jail scenes have been good. I've loved seeing the mature and fierce Arohi who fights against her family in order to prove Arjun's innocence

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
U know this quest is so diff for me becoz there r special moments in every show bt for me kmh is the only show where every moment was special ie why i lv it so much.bt to list sm r .seas 1 - library scene,puppy scene,cliff scene,arohi accident scene,arjun struggling n supporting arohi in mumbai,tatoo scene,flower proposal scene,all office scenes ,the ending train scene etc.seas 2 - arjuhi 1st meet,gym scene ,mascarade party scene,jungle scenes,arjun answering arohi ques,marriage scene,suhagraat scene,pepper spray scene,arjun gvng bandaged softy ahl to arohi,arohi putting gun on her head to prove her lv,hotel raid scene n arjuhi in police jeep whole night,arohi's birthday scenes,arohi meeting arjun in jail n many more.
Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my heart is stil not agreeing dat the show is ending
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aisa koi moment aisa koi scene nhi hai jisse mein pyaar na karti hu
sab scene mere fav. hai agar mention karne gai toh  yeh thread hi bhar jayega

the best part of kmh is mohabbat of arjun n arohi
Karankritz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I so wish I could put down all my fave moments of KMH1 and KMH2. But especially KMH2, because somehow I connected more with the second season. But I think I'll probably just cry if I were to list down all I loved about KMH2. I can't bear the thought of bidding farewell to it.

No more looking forward to 8 o'clock every weekday. No more coming to the forum to discuss the latest cute or romantic scene, funny dialogue, raaz, etc.
No more Arjuhi behind the scene updates from IF or SBS; no more on-set photos of Karan and Kitloo...
No more Arjuhi "I love you's", No more of their loving "you stupid", no more of the Allus or the Singhanias...

There I go... I'm already teary-eyed.
End of May will be a very very sad time of the year for me.
😭

indianamerican thumbnail
When was it conformed? I guess i missed something :( I can't even image my daily routine without kmh and this forum.. i dont know what i will do without it. all the moments ate so close to my heart, i cant just name few.. I am going too miss the show and i will miss this forum a lot.. This was the only show i watched and now i will be wating for their next show to come out.
this is so sad..
indianamerican thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyalganwani

aisa koi moment aisa koi scene nhi hai jisse mein pyaar na karti hu

sab scene mere fav. hai agar mention karne gai toh  yeh thread hi bhar jayega

"The best part of kmh is mohabbat of arjun n arohi"

This one statement sums up the whole show.
nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
every moment of kmh is on my book of memories,,,
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
There are too many KMH moments to count, still tryna wrap the fact around my head that KMH is ending :(
joined this forum b'c of KMH, & started siggie making b'c of KMH. & b'c of KMH i met so many amazing people on the forum. KMH is such a big part of my life. will miss it like crazy.
Back to topic, lol. 
There are too many KMH scenes that are memorable, the list is endless.
But agree 100% with Jhanvi the fact that Karan & Kritika are an off screen couple too makes it better(: 
Will really miss seeing their pagalpan & masti on SBS, SBB, etc.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Shantell!

Most memorable moments of KMH-2 for me were:

1. Arjun-Arohi moments in the jungle- when Kaali is around and Arjun saves Arohi.
2. The acting pregnancy of Arohi and Arjun getting scolded on their way to Sarhali.
3. After marriage call of Arjun with Ahluwalia family on loud speaker, it was soo funny!
4. Confession! Loved it!