Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Rohan's childishness

sunimaleed Groupbie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I can't believe the childish actions of Rohan. Why do people have to put up with his ways? Leave alone falling in love on first sight (which is ok and the reactions thereafter are also justified.) but hey did he even get to know who Radhika is or what she does or like?
The irony of it all is that Rohan advices Dev on what he needs to do to snatch back his love and marry her if she is getting married due to parental and societal pressure. But what happens when for a split second he turns out to be the one marrying Dev's girl? Should Dev continue to take his advice or is it not just being childish and overreacting when things are not in his favour? Dev gave in once he understood Rohan was hell bent on getting married to Radhika but what happens when the truth is right before him? Does he still want Radhika to say that she is ready to marry him - most men would melt at the sight of a woman in teary-mode but this guy is so wallowed up in his own self-pity that he can't get over what Radhika said. In fact seeing fire engulf them he refused to even try to come to his senses and save Radhika and himself from the fire! Such a person is in the least bit suited for a RP title as far as I'm concerned. How sad!

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I agree Dev isn't ready for the Raj Puhorit title right now! But I'm sure in the coming episodes he will prove everyone he is the one! And Rohan is now really a child looking forward to that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liveforever Goldie

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Rohan might become the person who unites Radev, Children make bonds tighter, and maybe Rohans childish acts can somehow unite Radev and make their bond tighter...
goolab IF-Addictz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
i like he act like kids still dev is mad for what is his mistake too
Annamarie Goldie

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Looking forward to watch that.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index