Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

::Happy Birthday To Our SS:: B#U#F#I#Y (Page 28)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

h a p p y.b i r t h d a y.a s h

Happy birthday ASH! Hug 
First of all I want to apologise for not being able to send my wishes to you, I was kind of busy so do forgive me, exams coming so yeah .. Stern Smile erm why are we talking about me? It's your day! I really don't remember how we met, I am very bad at remembering stuffs but I know that it did not take us time to become great friends! It's been amazing knowing you, you're soo cute and soo adorable and extremely nice, you're really a FAIRY! Hug .. I miss talking to you, had a blast whenever we talked missed those days, hope they come soon and hope to talk to you soon, once my exams get out of the way!

I wishh you get all the happiness in the world sweets, enjoy your day, have a blast eat loads and loads and just have fun and take no tensions at all! Have an awesome day and year ahead sweety and always keep that beautiful smile on your face!

I love you Heart

Love,
Sanii :)

@Affy,Sum & Nish - beautiful post guys, I really loved it and ermm you guys should calm yourselves a little, don't you think? Stern Smile HAHA, who am I kidding soo happy to see you guys spamming, remembered the old good days! Love ya. Heart
SaniiiHug OMGGG thank you sooo much yar Embarrassed Hughehe I still remember where we met it was when MJHT s2 was going on and I was asking thAT if any SG scene came up so you were the first to reprt me that no SG scene again LOLand how can I forget the blast we had in Chaddi aunty,s thread ROFLROFL Ahh I will cherish these moments and thank sooo much again and I really love the doll with the chocklates Heart Hug

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

Dearest Ash,

Bruce Lee said, "Real living is living for others. "

I feel this is true for love especially. When people tell me that they love me, I don't doubt that they do but within their own definitions.  Everyone has they own dictionary, customized, edited, some with whole alphabet letters missing!  However this is where two people's journey entwine; for a part of love is understanding the translations, those silent subtitles to their words, actions and tacit gestures.

Each of us has a 'secret smile' for those whom we love.  Just as when Gunjan would remember Samrat, as a friend long before their friendship caught on fire, as Bruce Lee would say, that a smile that started in her heart suffused through to her mouth, and beamed brightly forth, for in him she found something rare.

Ash, in you I too have found something that brings a smile to my heart, someone who wishes for others, all those things that are worth truly having, that she wishes for herself.

God bless you.

I wish you a million Samrat smiles, or more, to your heart's content.
Embarrassed

Love Sabah

Sabah Aapi Thanks sooo much for these beautiful  and heart touching wishes you always manage to make me smile with your gentle, lovely and true words love ya Hug Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

gosh im so late Ouch i know i m so lazyD'oh i should have send u a message before itself to sumi, affyD'oh but im an idiotPinch...lol anyways im glad atleast im one of the last to post u a messageWink

first of all Happy BirthdayHugHug

okay coming to my message i know im always boring regarding themEmbarrassed but im gonna keep it shortEmbarrassed
i hope soEmbarrassed ok wat can i say abt u Ermm...whenever i think of u i remember gunjan not because of ur dp Tongue LOL but the way u r Embarrassed ...u are a shy person but u also ur a drooler EmbarrassedLOL n accept itEvil Smile..u always told me, nish n sumi that ur not a droolerTongue but ur always a droolerEmbarrassedLOL but of gunjanShockedConfusedLOL ...u n sumi  were always behind herTongue n me n nish n afy tho behind mohitBlushing...u know i always used to think whether ur straight  or notWackoROFL u remember i asked u once in of our spamming n all EmbarrassedLOL..im sryEmbarrassed...k enough of droolingTongue that though is a never ending discussionEmbarrassedLOL...ur one of the most innocent bachasEmbarrassed Hugnot like nish thoStern Smile...who is always crazyLOL..where did i meet u ah i did in our beloved mansion Day Dreaming i remember i know u before from ur joint ff of urs on sanjuEmbarrassed but i never talked to u as i was really shy ...but when i met i was more comfortable n open as due to the influence of our frd obviously EB, affy n nish EmbarrassedLOL..by the time i had become a crazy drooler like all  of themWinkLOL.. i was little shy to talk to u at first but slowly n slowly i became closer n closer to u ...specially during our spamming on topics made by sumi, affy n u ...n gosh i was so lazy manPig ...i used to rese on ur topics but never used to unres themClown ..but i used to spam on them with u guysCoolROFL...gosh i know u guys used to be so irritated with me im so sorry Embarrassed ...n one more thing i know u guys used to be irritated by my continous dancingDancingROFL...but still i never used to stopEmbarrassed...Cool...gosh i miss those days manDisapprove it was so much fun on mansion where me n nish used to give live updates to u n sumiEmbarrassed..i miss those daysDisapprove now tho all of u r so busyOuch ...enough of EB ness ..gosh im becoming like an EB in my post these daysEmbarrassedConfused ..i know this is because of sumi Stern Smile ..she has badly influenced all of us with her EB nessThumbs DownROFL...ok enough of our EB nessTongue ...coming to u im really glad to have such a sweet frd like u ..who keeps filling all of our lives with sweetness, love an effection EmbarrassedHugHug keep doing that alwaysEmbarrassed
Happy Birthday

coming to ur cake i wanna keep it really simpleEmbarrassed as ur a really simple person Embarrassed

i don't wanna leave out chocolate cake 
 n that peace is gonna go for meEvil SmileLOL

n for u r gift im sorry my pc went haywireWacko .i couldn't make siggies for u Ouch but will sure make some when its alriteEmbarrassed

Shockedi again made it longShocked m sorry i hope i didn't bore u with my bakaasEmbarrassed

n once again Happy BirthdayHugHug
Many Happy Returns of the dayHug
May God Bless YouHug
May all of ur wishes come trueEmbarrassed
Hope u had a blast yesterdayWink

Love ya Hug
deeps

Awwiee Deepuuu thanks sooo much sweety Hug Hug I really loved your sweet and lovely wishes and am glad that we became best of friends and hope we remain like this Heart Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.VanishingDream

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl10

happi wala b'day..!
Payal_

Thanks payal Hug
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aasthahere

happy birthday Fairy!!
have a blast
god bless u!

Aww thanku aasthu Hug Hug
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aastha_Mohit-

happy birthday dear..

have blast...

Birthday Chocolates

Thanks soo much aastha Hug
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_SG

Wish you a very happy birthday, Ash...may god bless you. May all your desires be fulfilled, have a bright future ahead.

This is for you ...!

OMGGG Beautiful siggy Heart thanks soo much for these lovely wishes Hug Hug
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

It was your birthday && i didn't know how come? I'm kidding well this teaches me i should have asked you rather than you should have told me so this time your are forgiven baccha!LOL. Anyway i'm choosing to call you fairy as you seem like a sweet hearted angel to me, and you are an angel, a bright angel whom came into my life to brighten it. I have known you for a little while only
but you are one of the sweetest person i know and your humblness had me floored!Embarrassed

So not swaying away from this topic, its YOUR BIRTHDAYYY, HAPPY BIRTDAY wow your so grown up now. You know i don't really celebrate birthdays because well to be honest everyday is a new day and we all are lucky to be alive and well. But anyway i just want to say that many many many many happy returns of the day sweetheart. I wish you all round joys of health,joys, happiness, fullfilment, and everything in between. I pray that may your days be filled with glorious smiles and crackling laughter.

I wish you every success in life and may god bless you. Keep smiling and keep dropping random scraps as i love to hear from you.!Hug

I know i reserved somewhere but to lazy to go and edit.

Love you
Your sajjal appi.

Ahhh Sajjal aapi thank you sooo much !! Hug Hug Am really glad that I encounbtered such a Sweet aapi in this forum and am thankful to God and to this forum for giving me such a nice Sis Hug Your gift is really lovelyyy and I really loveddd it thanks sooo much Hug

Go to top