Miley Jab Hum Tum

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

::Happy Birthday To Our SS:: B#U#F#I#Y

talkativetaurus IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Hey welcome everyone to the Birthday Bash by Me, Summi and NishiParty...dont forget to enjoy urselvesBig smile

On May 6th, an angel stepped on this earth to bring love, happiness and joy. And one year ago, it was our luck to have that angel in our lives when she joined India Forums.

This angel is a hardcore Gunjan and SaJan fan and i wont be wrong if i say that she is just like our Gunjan. When i talk to her i feel its Gunjan, when i listen to her talks i feel its Gunjan, when i listen to her questions and doubts...i can feel Gunjan. When she believes in me and trusts in me... looks upon me like an elder sister...i can feel her innocence like our angel Gunjan. In short she is around a big crowd yet somewhere lonely and quiet. Just like thisEmbarrassed

Oh, i forgot to say this angel is not just pure by heart and soul but she has got many talents.Wink She makes soo beautiful VMs on SaJan and MoNaya. She is a very encouraging and a helpful person and she can give you her love and  company unconditionally whenever you need her.

So any guesses???  Ok before i open who the angel is... here a short prayer from me to her...

May Lifes Brightest Joys
illuminate your path
and may each days journey
Makes Your Wish Come True.

Many Many Happy Returns
Of The Day
To Dear SS

Fairy here are our wishes, gifts and prayers for you and only youEmbarrassed

and finally ur birthday cake... believe me... i roamed around 12 shops to get the best one for youEmbarrassedand got this one specially made for youEmbarrassedBig smile

and this is a small birthday present from ur sister ... moiBig smileEmbarrassed to you Tongue look whose wishing youBig smile

naa..naaa... this is not all...since this is your day you will have to answer a few questions to us wherein each and every one of us will be able to know u moreBig smile

1) What makes you the biggest fan of Gunjan and SaJan?
2) What are the things that you cannot live without?
3) Tell us in short about you.

Answer these questions in your very first reply in this thread.

Once again a very happy birthday and may u have many more Hug

Edited by talkativetaurus - 06 May 2011 at 12:27am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithlakshmi_SG1gunjan7saniya.x-Akriti-XDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_SDiyaS.MohitzPari.ZumSrK.aashizin

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
And now for the birthday messages from all of usHug

From Hina (samratrocks)

Here r my wishess

Heyy siis! My jaanu!

Happy bdayy.. many many happy returns of the day!

may god bless u wid all u wish for..!

ur an amazing frnd... more like a sis to mee... luv u loads..muahh!

chaal.. meri treaat-

now fr da cake--

n now fr sum dancee

have a blast

keep rocking sweetty!

From Tanzeel

Hey ash happy birthday Hug
i hope you have a great birthday dear
and may all your wishes come trueEmbarrassed
have a fantabulous dayBig smile

From shafaque: (SG-Obsession)

Hey Ash!!!

A very very very Happy Birthday To YouHugPartyDancing

May You Live Longer and Happier with loads of Success and prosperityEmbarrassed

From SANJANA  aka (---Pari---)

Here's my birthday message for Ashhh!

Ashii! Hug Wow sweetie! Tu tho meri aankhon ke saamne itni baddi ho rahi hai! Lolzzz! Jokes apart, wish u a very very happy birthday jaan! Hope u get all the things that u pray for, and hope u celebrate many more fantastic birthdays to come, just like this, with ur friends on IF! (especially me!) 

From  Manjari aka SajanRox11

Hey Ashy!

Wishing you a very very happy birthday dear!

"FriendShip needs no words,

Just as butterflies need no song.

Just to feel its presence is beautiful!"

My Message:

Whatever you do while your birthday is here,

May good time & good friends surround you.

For Friend, You deserve feeling special & Happy all year through,

Just as others do being around you!

And these are for a friend, who brings soo much happiness into my life!

You have been a very special friend Ashy! <3
Love Youu..

From Gunjan

Hey Ash( Blue Fairy),

Many Many Happy returns of the dayParty...

May this day be filled with hopes and dreams.

May friends and family fill your heart with love.

Wishing you all the simple joys of life today ,

and for all the days to come...

I hope that you have the best Birthday,

That you could wish for..

And I hope that the candles on your cake,

Go out with your first puff..

For then your wish will come sparkling true...

Hope your birthday is full of fun

From the second it starts .

Till the second its done...

Happy Happy Birthday!!...Party...

Gifts for U ------------------

MAY God Almighty Always keep His Blessings on You Ash(Blue Fairy)..

May all your wishes be fulfilled...

Party Enjoy and have a rocking Birthday ...PartyDancing...

HAPPY Birthday...!!Party...

Love Gunjan...

From Aashi (aashizin)

hey ashHeart

our fairy many many happy returns of  the day honey HugHugits seriously wonderful to celebrate ur b'day , one pleasure moment to share our love to u , we met and never came to know became so close our lots of talk on sajan our topics on it our laughs ,sadness and happiness there it was seriously fun na Embarrassed u have been always helped me whenever i wanted help and u always there for me love u honey HugHugwe all r seriously so much happy and blessed to have u in our life very creative person always come up ur wonderful gesture to make ppl feel special Embarrassed u r seriously very special and precious for us ,and we all love u honey muahh  HugHug i seriously pray and wish that ur all wishes and dreams come true and u will get everything what u want from ur life our blessing ,love and wishes r there for u honey , keep rocking HugHeart

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

May this birthday be your best birthday ever,
full of light and laughter,
a fireworks explosion of joy.
May this birthday live in your memory forever,
creating happiness and satisfaction
whenever you remember it.
Happy, happy birthday!

Birthday Chocolates

with lots of love 

Aashi Hug

Edited by talkativetaurus - 06 May 2011 at 12:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithsaniya.x1gunjan7XDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S.MohitzPari.aashizincharmee_sammy

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
                                                            From CandYlicious_SG

Hey my Fairuuu..!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug     Hug      Hug    Aaahhh..!!! What to  say about fairy..?? D'oh   LOL  Actually i become speechless when i start describing her.. Stern Smile  Heart  Hug    She is the sorta gal who came into my life like a FAIRY and changed my world forever,,..!! Day Dreaming  Hug   M sooo sooo thankful to IF and ofcourse MJHT forum which gave Candy her FAIRY,..!! Embarrassed  Embarrassed   I was a gal who never got true friends in my life.. Ermm   But dunno what GOOD deed did i commit that God gifted me such a friend like Fairy..!! Hug     Hug     Heart  

My attachment to  Fairy can tell u how much i was attached to Gunajn..! Day Dreaming   ROFL  Cuz Fairy is an EXACT copy of Gunjan.!! Stern Smile   Day Dreaming   Whenever she speaks i feel that its Gunjan.. Embarrassed Soft, caring, polite, sensitive, loving, PURE, innocent, sincere, faithful and all attributes fall short for her..! Hug    Hug        In short, she is the sorta friend, which everyone should have..!! Embarrassed Approve  Whenever m low she is like a medicine for my EBness.. Stern Smile ROFL  ROFL   Always makes me smile.. Embarrassed Big smile  Encourages me when m doubtful about  doing something.. Embarrassed  She is like a shadow for me... Following me everywhere.. Embarrassed  Fairy u are really really special for me... Embarrassed  Heart  I wonder hpw was i alive without you..!! D'oh      ROFL     Stern Smile      

Acha now a little description.. LOL Embarrassed  Fairy is a HUGGGE Gunjan fan and a HUUUGE SaJan fan..!! Day Dreaming    Day Dreaming    Day Dreaming   She prefers soft stories which explains her personality.. Heart  In short MY faory is ONE IN A MILLION..!!! Approve Wink Hug

Acha fairuuu here are some gifts for you hope u like them..!! Hug    Hug

Here is Gunjan wishing you..! Wink  Say hi..!!! LOL Heart

Day Dreaming    Day Dreaming    Day Dreaming 

Have a BLAST in ur birthdayy fairuu..!! Party       Party      Party     Mwaaah!!!! (msn waala kiss LOL Hug)     Love you sooo much fairuuu..!!!! Hug     Hug   May u have many many moree..!!! Dancing    Dancing    Dancing    Party

From ur Canduu..!!!

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 06 May 2011 at 12:30am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithsaniya.x1gunjan7XDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesXtalkativetaurus.MohitzPari.aashizincharmee_sammy

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ashu
OMG you are an year older now. I am so happy for you Ashu. Each year adds light to our life. May this year bring more success and happinessHug
You are an amazing person Ashu. You know the truth about life and you live accordingly. We both are of same age group but you always treat me like a younger sister. You care for me and always remind me of what is good and what is not. That calls for a great friendship. I love you so so so much Ashu. You mean a lot to me. I can't imagine a life without you people. You just make me smile, laugh. I can never forget the moments we spent together in msn, IF and FB. Gosh all were so cool and rocking. We know and understand each other well Ash..after our first talk in msn we became closer and now you are one of the most important people in my life. Always be like this..Be my sweet, innocent Ashu who knows what she is doing and who does so much for others. Just keep smiling! You are with so much positive energy..hold to itEmbarrassed 
Where did we meet Ms.ASH_SAJAN?ROFL I still remember the avi you were using. It was the one where Gunjan was running towards Samrat after he told her that he loves herDay Dreaming Morena days...Ahh I so wish those days come back. But I know what is past is past but I know as time passes by we will have more memories which we can cherish..may be your next birthday?Shocked Awesome! Heart ROFL You know I was planning our IDs to be like twins I mean ash_sajan and nishi_Sajan but Kamini you changed your ID to BluefairyThumbs Down ROFL I know you are fairy but still I was so in love with ash_Sajan ID Stern Smile ROFL Well anyways..Ms.Bluefairy I can still remember your DP..That Gunjan wala. You know the best part was you were so in love with Gunjan more than Samrat and I just ADORE itEmbarrassed ROFL I adore it because I was able to drool over Samrat Embarrassed ROFL And do you remember your teacher? Shocked Don't look around.. I am talking about me Cool ROFL My famous lessons on ways to drool Blushing 
Weren't those the golden days? I mean it just cannot be explained in words. When I look back. seems like a yesterday..but when I look into my calendar it seems like months. We will have to remember each and every part of those days to cherish it better.

Btw my gift:Embarrassed

Happy Birthday once again Ashuu Hug I love you so so much. Keep smiling and may all your dreams come trueHug
loads of love,

Edited by nishi_sajan - 06 May 2011 at 11:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithsaniya.x1gunjan7XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_Stalkativetaurus.MohitzPari.aashizin

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party    Party   

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 06 May 2011 at 1:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by talkativetaurus

u better come or m coming to india to drag u here to this thread..!! Angry ROFL  ROFL 

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

*munches the whole  cake and wishes fairy a HAPPY BIRTHDAY..!!!!!!! * Party    ROFL

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 06 May 2011 at 12:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top