India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Kudos to Kaki

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Today Kaki rocked it!!! she grew a spine and the look she gave Kaka made him shut up!!!
Clap It was such a empowering moment and scene now i just hope she sticks to her decision!!!

and 1 down 1 to go... im waiting for the day that Sanket grows a back bone and sorts his Missus out!!!Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jeshsaiiiialu5123luv_virmaanshaffaPriyaxBassiRadiantTreasure

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Sanket is as bad as his wife if not worse Angryhe just sits back and lets Roini manipulate his poor mother ans uses her like a servents, not only does he need to grow a spine but also a pair of B...?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
ROFL @ Shaffa... Tell me about it Hun, i gotta agree with you but it makes me wonder how Rohini got pregnant... Kya patta is {ati aur Patni ke bheej mein kahin koi "Woh" na ho!!!! Wink
ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
But... I felt what kaka told her is right.. definitely they way he used to tell those matters to her was not correct... shouting... that was not good. but the things he told was right... i felt.

shaffa

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffa

Sanket is as bad as his wife if not worse Angryhe just sits back and lets Roini manipulate his poor mother ans uses her like a servents, not only does he need to grow a spine but also a pair of B...?ROFL

I think, it is going to be happened that Rohini is going to pay for her deeds... I don't know when will be this Sanket grow as a man with a back bone.

Bee3nazz

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ntsindia

Originally posted by shaffa

I think, it is going to be happened that Rohini is going to pay for her deeds... I don't know when will be this Sanket grow as a man with a back bone.

I think we will be waiting a long time for Sanket to grow anything including a brain cellROFL
shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

ROFL @ Shaffa... Tell me about it Hun, i gotta agree with you but it makes me wonder how Rohini got pregnant... Kya patta is {ati aur Patni ke bheej mein kahin koi "Woh" na ho!!!! Wink

Divine conception ROFL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index