India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

BYE GUYS FOREVER (Page 3)

kmh2biggestfan Newbie
kmh2biggestfan
kmh2biggestfan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i'm absolutely disgusted at imagine tv!i just wanna know karanika r feeling abwt kmh2 end:( I jus dnt knw how my days will go wiv owt arjuhi romance:)bwt is any1 one here from england?x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmh

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..anshita..

Originally posted by Shilpa.Arjuhiii

@anschita I Totally Agree With You.. And I Actually Think That KMH Will Not End... BE POSITIV :D

hey dear its anshita...n yupp be positive n hope 4 d best...

Sorry.. I Should Buy Glasses :p
SalluTheUllu IF-Rockerz
SalluTheUllu
SalluTheUllu

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
don't do this yaar!!! toh kya hua kmh bandh hone wala hai toh (it hurts)
but when karan,kritika doing another show with other celebriti(it hurts more) us pay comment karna.
kmh2biggestfan Newbie
kmh2biggestfan
kmh2biggestfan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
WHILE I'M HERE I HAVE A FEW NOSEY QUESTION BWT KARANIKA THAT MAYB PPL CAN ANSWER?
1)DO KARANIKA LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE?
2)WHERE DO THEY LIVE?
3)WHERE ON EARTH HAS DJ GONE OFF KMH?
4)HOW DO KARANIKA FEEL ABOUT KMH2 END?(COS I KNOW I FEEL SHIT ABOUT IT)
5)WILL THEY EVER GET MARRIED
6)IF THEY GET MARRIED WOULD THEY DO A SHOW LIKE SWAYAMVAR OR SUMMERTS ON IMAGINE?(BASICALLY BROADCAST THEIR WEDDING ON TV!)
7)DO KARANIKA LOVE US-THEIR FANS,AS MUCH AS WE LOVE THEM?

KRITIKA AND KARAN IF YOU DO LOVE US THEN STOP IMAGINE FROM     DOING RUINING THE SHOW!?CryCryCryCryOuch
lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I am sure Karan loves us, because he once mentioned that he loves visiting IF and reading the posts.  Karan is a sweetheart. Bless Him.  Get well soon, Karan.  Your health is very important. 

If Karan and Kritika come together in another serial, I will definitely watch it but I am going to miss KMH so much.  This serial is something else and it will be like losing something very precious.

I hope Ekta does not choose IMAGINE if she ever decides to make another serial with Karan and Kritika in it. 

Edited by lara3110 - 06 May 2011 at 5:31pm

theresa28

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
i hope that karan and kritika do another show together if kmh does end, because that will pay back for the insult imagine has given to such a special show like KMH!!!! and please dont put it on ndtv imagine this time!!!! they should pu it on another channel, so it does really well in trp's and imagine realizes what a big mistake they made!!!! 

LOL so who will sign a petition of karan and kritika coming together on a show again, if KMH ends????

theresa28

_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
We didin't even find out if it's true Let's not jump to conclusions
kmh2biggestfan Newbie
kmh2biggestfan
kmh2biggestfan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

IT'S NEXT WEEK!WE ONLI HAV 2 WEEKS FOR ARJUHICryCryCryCryCryCryCry!I JUST WISH IT WAS ALL A BAD DREAM.WE LOVE YOU KARANIKA/ARJUHIHeartHeart

IT'S ONLI BEEN 6 MONTHS,FROM NOVEMBER TO MAY-IT'S GONE SO QUICK COS OF KITANI MOHABBAT HAI 2

IMAGINE ARE CRAP HOLESAngryAngryAngry

WHO IS THE CULPRIT GUYS?-THE SHOOTER

P.S:THANK YOU KMH2 TEAM FOR ENTERTAINING US SOO MUCH;WE LOOOVE YOU SOOO FUKKIIN MUCHHeart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index