India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesar then and now

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

hi think i am crazy and hv started loving gulaal...btw wanted to share some interesting obs again watched the episode which has the morning after gulaals marriage ,shows kesar standing outside gulaals room and banging on the door and is hell bent on seeing gulal...

and now ...in the episode in which he is shown taking care he is drawn towards her room stood otside her room in the same way but there is hesitance...feelings hv changed ...then we saw naughty kesuda wanting to have his own way...now we see man kesar who is passionate yet restrained...what a classical growth of character...I guess cvs have given emphasis on each tiny detail.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakadafiritukaprithvisharneil92

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

hi think i am crazy and hv started loving gulaal...btw wanted to share some interesting obs again watched the episode which has the morning after gulaals marriage ,shows kesar standing outside gulaals room and banging on the door and is hell bent on seeing gulal...

and now ...in the episode in which he is shown taking care he is drawn towards her room stood otside her room in the same way but there is hesitance...feelings hv changed ...then we saw naughty kesuda wanting to have his own way...now we see man kesar who is passionate yet restrained...what a classical growth of character...I guess cvs have given emphasis on each tiny detail.Clap

Forgot to tell that i am talking about the episode after gulaal and vasants marriage.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
yes.. we definitely see a more mature version of kesar... 

arrey yaar, whatever it is... i love kesar. period.EmbarrassedHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index