Kesar to find out the truth?

reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys :)
yeah so i thought we could share our ideas on this.
How do you think Kesar will find out the truth about Vasant's death and know that Gulaal is innocent.

Personally I would want him to find out by finding Gulaal's diary because that has more than the truth init and has a lot more feeling when Kesar finds out why Gulaal did this and how much feelings she had for Kesar and how much she loves him and Vasant.
I just think if it happened that way it would show a lot more feeling because Gulaal has written everything down on there.

Let me know what you guys think :)
- reema x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I agree personally i feel it would be very effective if he finds out through her diary...where the hell is it any wayπŸ˜•

It would be nice to see kesar reading gulaals diary and having a deep insight of the pain,happiness and sacrifices of gulaal😊

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ reemg

As to how is KESAR going to find his brother's murderer, i think after seeing the promo of the mahaepisode, he will be  keeping an eye on both dushyant and gulaal interactions with each other, in other term by playing the detective. By visiting the place where the accident took place, questioning people . It will be a combination of all things.  Diary will not be found till the last moment as per me.  
Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reemg

Hey guys :)
yeah so i thought we could share our ideas on this.
How do you think Kesar will find out the truth about Vasant's death and know that Gulaal is innocent.

Personally I would want him to find out by finding Gulaal's diary because that has more than the truth init and has a lot more feeling when Kesar finds out why Gulaal did this and how much feelings she had for Kesar and how much she loves him and Vasant.
I just think if it happened that way it would show a lot more feeling because Gulaal has written everything down on there.

Let me know what you guys think :)
- reema x

I wish he cz da diary...n fing out da truth...
gizmo786 thumbnail
Hey Guys,

I feel there will be couple of more maha episodes before kesar finds out the truth. I think he will only find out that Dushant loved and still loves gulaal, and thats the reason he is not getting married. He will start suspecting Dushant and Gulaal. and as someone said he will  play detective. The Cv's wont  let us off the hook so easily  πŸ˜†, later on when kesar will find out the whole truth, i hope he finds it out thru her diary.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^I agree. He won't find out the real truth yet. It's too early! He's going to keep an eye on Dushyant and Gulaal's interactions from now on.

Well the tension free Gulaal and Kesar scenes were nice till they lasted... πŸ€£
ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
On the bright side, Kesar may refuse to break the deeyavattu because (in his mind) he thinks he is foiling their supposed romance/alliance!!!
Edited by trifolia - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Kesar finding out will be step by step done and understanding it

This mahaepisode i think he will find out what D felt or feels for Gulaal and maybe also why D did what he did with Vasant and so on...  i am racking my brains to remember if Kesar knows that Vasant was thrown in the lake coz he keeps going on about the car accident which did happen but we all know something happened after with D dragging V and throwing him

Also we hopefully might see some feelings with Kesar for Gulaal as well, and also what an immature person says about deeyarvatu seeing as that what happened at the mandir and he seemed like an young guy saying these things
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

^I agree. He won't find out the real truth yet. It's too early! He's going to keep an eye on Dushyant and Gulaal's interactions from now on.

Well the tension free Gulaal and Kesar scenes were nice till they lasted... πŸ€£

i think, this maha episode will be super masaledaar! it'll be very content rich and the audience will get a super heart attack after seeing it... call it intuition or whatever, but this 7th may we will see one HELL OF AN EPISODE..

agreed reemz, the gul-kesar scenes that was sooo light-hearted and emotional at the same time was put in just to attract audience's attention for this week's mahaepisode! πŸ˜Š lets enjoy the fab acting by manasi and neil. btw, i can see neil already entering the line of great actors like aamir and hrithik... may all his dreams come true! and may he also get a shot at hollywood! πŸ˜³ i'll be rooting for him all the wayyy!⭐️
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lennie

Kesar finding out will be step by step done and understanding it

This mahaepisode i think he will find out what D felt or feels for Gulaal and maybe also why D did what he did with Vasant and so on...  i am racking my brains to remember if Kesar knows that Vasant was thrown in the lake coz he keeps going on about the car accident which did happen but we all know something happened after with D dragging V and throwing him

Also we hopefully might see some feelings with Kesar for Gulaal as well, and also what an immature person says about deeyarvatu seeing as that what happened at the mandir and he seemed like an young guy saying these things

yup! remember his flashbacks??? the man says, " yahi hai woh aadmi jisse maine vasant ko pani mein phekte dekha tha!" :D but kesar doesn't know who caused the accident in the first place. πŸ˜Š