India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

updt anybody of today's episode...

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
anybody plzzz giv me the entire updt of today's episode as i missed it... Plzzz...

Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

anybody plzzz giv me the entire updt of today's episode as i missed it... Plzzz...

I think u will hav 2 wa8888888888...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

It on 141 page of NivRen thread

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 05 May 2011 at 4:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
hi ashee...finally i watched an epi on tv after a long time...i reached home at the correct time from my college...

sidya and nivi came back from hospital..and sidya left from there..and viren came back from office...nivi said tht i brought ur files home and made a report..i know u r worried abt the project..so thought to help u...then viren started to burst out his insecurities...and he said tht no one appreciates my work...and i worked hard bt i'm a useless person...and yelled at nivi..and he almost burst out his frustration and insecurities in front of her...and left from there...and sid asked nivi abt viren...and then all r coming back from temple...and asked abt the reason behind the sad expression in nivi and sid's face..then VD worried abt DD's health...CC smirks...then sid said tht DD is ok.,.and nivi taken her to clinic at right time...then VD wondered tht is it only nivi and DD at home...

then viren came back and nivi crying...and nivi asked him abt bringing food..then he said tht he ate already...and go to sleep...and said tht i need rest bcz i have to wake up early in the morning...bcz tmro we r going to strt the work...and there is a pooja..DS going to inagurate this..and nivi said i'm unaware of it..bt viren avoided her and went asleep...and nivi thinking..then next morning...everyone got ready to go to the site..and nivi missing...DS asked viren abt nivi..then he excused tht nivi is not well and she is taking rest in their room...sid is suspicious abt viren's odd behaviour..everyone left from there...HL comes there with some prasad for DD...

sid came to nivren's room...and asked nivi abt why she is not coming with them..and asked abt viren...nivi said tht there was nothing...and all the work was done by viren...and i just made only a drawing..nothing more..and u people have... to give the credit to only viren..not to me...then sid said tht we got the projec tonly bcz of u..and i know viren really worked hard..bt ur presence in the pooja is important too...and he left from there...and everyone doing pooja in the site...and DS giving ashirwad to viren..everyone hugs viren...and CC is very happy...and then sid asked viren to come with him...and he gave a lecture to viren..sid is really good today...and he asked him to realize abt the importance of nivi in his life...and he continued tht don't spoli ur life bcz of some prjt...and asked him to prove himself in front of all those who didn't ready to accept his work..bt not ruin ur family life..nivi supported u in every moment in ur life..and don't be like other man who r praising their wives at one moment and feeling insecure abt them when others starting to praised abt their wives..then viren hugs sid and sid asked him to bring nivi to the pooja...viren entered his room...and nivi asked him abt the pooja.then viren asked her t ocome with him..and nivi said tht u done all the work and u can do everything..then viren said sorry(holding his ears)...and wiped nivi's tears(uff he really touched her cheek)..then another nivren hug(a full nivren hug)...

precap--inspector came to the bhaiyaji's cell in jail...and said tht u r going to release from here tmrow..and asked him abt his plan after coming out of the jail...and BJ said tht i have to meet an aurat...then inspector asked...why u want to fight with the same girl who was the reason in sending u to jail..BJ smirks...

Edited by sana4kinha - 05 May 2011 at 4:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

harshi21tashu20sandy_nivrenteddybear66hamzanuhaAlphabet26edwardcullen19

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

hi ashee...finally i watched an epi on tv after a long time...i reached home at the correct time from my college...
</div>
<div>

sidya and nivi came from hospital..and sidya left for their room..and viren came back from office...nivi said tht i brought ur files home and make a report..i know u r worried abt the project..then viren strted to burst out abt his insecurities...and he said tht no one appreciates my work...and i worked hard bt i'm a useless person...and yelled at nivi..and he almost burst out his frustration and insecurities in front of her...and left from there...and sid asked nivi abt viren...and then all r coming back from temple...and asked abt the sad expression in nivi and sid's face..then VD worried abt DD's health...then sid said tht DD is ok.,.and nivi taken her to clinic at right time...then VD wondered tht is it only nivi and DD at home...

then viren came back and nivi crying...and nivi asked him abt bringing food..then he said tht he ate already...and go to sleep...and said tht i need rest bcz i have t owake up early in the morning...bcz tmro we r going to strt the w...ork...and there is a pooja..DS goin to inagurate this..and nivi said i'm unaware of it..bt viren avoided her and went asleep...and nivi thinking..next morning...everyone got ready to go to the site..and nivi missing...DS asked viren abt nivi..the nhe excused tht nivi is not well and she is taking rest in their room...sid is suspicious..everyone left from there...HL comes there with some prasad for DD...

sid came to nivren's room...and asked abt why she is not coming with them..and asked abt viren...nivi said tht there was nothing...and all the work was done by viren...and i just made only a drawing..nothing more..and u people have... to give the credit to only viren..not to me...then sid said tht we got the projec tonly bcz of u..and i know viren really worked hard..bt ur presence in the pooja is important too...and he left from there...and everyone doing pooja in the site...and DS giving ashirwad to viren..everyone hugs viren...and CC is very happy...and then sid asked viren t ocome with him...and he gave a lecture to viren..sid is really good today...and he asked him to realize abt the importance of nivi in his life...and he continued tht don't spoli ur life bcz of some prjt...and asked him to prove himself in front of all those who didn't ready to accept his work..bt not ruin ur family life..nivi supported u in every moment in ur life..and don't be like other man who r praising their wives at one moment and feeling insecure abt them when others starting to praised abt their wives..then viren hugs sid and sid asked him to bring nivi to the pooja...viren entered his room...and nivi asked him abt the pooja.then viren asked her t ocome with him..and nivi said tht u done all the work and u can d oeverything..then viren said sorry(holding his ears)...and wiped nivi's tears(uff he really touched her cheek)..then another nivren hug(a full nivren hug)...

precap--inspector came to the bhaiyaji's cell in jail...and said tht u r going to release from here tmrow..and asked him abt his plan after coming out of the jail...and BJ said tht i have to meet an aurat...then inspector asked...why u want to fight with the same girl who was the reason in sending u to jail..BJ smirks...

Awww wht an episode... I missed it...
Thanksss so much for the update dear... nivren back... Im super happy... Thanks CTs... Smile
Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

sidya and nivi came from hospital..and sidya left for their room..and viren came back from office...nivi said tht i brought ur files home and make a report..i know u r worried abt the project..then viren strted to burst out abt his insecurities...and he said tht no one appreciates my work...and i worked hard bt i'm a useless person...and yelled at nivi..and he almost burst out his frustration and insecurities in front of her...and left from there...and sid asked nivi abt viren...and then all r coming back from temple...and asked abt the sad expression in nivi and sid's face..then VD worried abt DD's health...then sid said tht DD is ok.,.and nivi taken her to clinic at right time...then VD wondered tht is it only nivi and DD at home...

then viren came back and nivi crying...and nivi asked him abt bringing food..then he said tht he ate already...and go to sleep...and said tht i need rest bcz i have t owake up early in the morning...bcz tmro we r going to strt the w...ork...and there is a pooja..DS goin to inagurate this..and nivi said i'm unaware of it..bt viren avoided her and went asleep...and nivi thinking..next morning...everyone got ready to go to the site..and nivi missing...DS asked viren abt nivi..the nhe excused tht nivi is not well and she is taking rest in their room...sid is suspicious..everyone left from there...HL comes there with some prasad for DD...

sid came to nivren's room...and asked abt why she is not coming with them..and asked abt viren...nivi said tht there was nothing...and all the work was done by viren...and i just made only a drawing..nothing more..and u people have... to give the credit to only viren..not to me...then sid said tht we got the projec tonly bcz of u..and i know viren really worked hard..bt ur presence in the pooja is important too...and he left from there...and everyone doing pooja in the site...and DS giving ashirwad to viren..everyone hugs viren...and CC is very happy...and then sid asked viren t ocome with him...and he gave a lecture to viren..sid is really good today...and he asked him to realize abt the importance of nivi in his life...and he continued tht don't spoli ur life bcz of some prjt...and asked him to prove himself in front of all those who didn't ready to accept his work..bt not ruin ur family life..nivi supported u in every moment in ur life..and don't be like other man who r praising their wives at one moment and feeling insecure abt them when others starting to praised abt their wives..then viren hugs sid and sid asked him to bring nivi to the pooja...viren entered his room...and nivi asked him abt the pooja.then viren asked her t ocome with him..and nivi said tht u done all the work and u can d oeverything..then viren said sorry(holding his ears)...and wiped nivi's tears(uff he really touched her cheek)..then another nivren hug(a full nivren hug)...

thanzzz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top