Sasural Genda Phool

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Buck Up CV's (Page 2)

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
one thing i seriously pray is that they should end this track fast ...or else i doubt that sgp will in top 10...and as u all know sp is hungry only for trps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Aneesha dear HugI understand how you feel completely. I have been saying this for a long while now. I don't know if you remember, I actually created some threads in which lots of people contributed and then I sent them to the CV, mainly MR ZAMA HABIB. The respose was that "we have read your comments and we are working hard to make SGP better ".
Yes that is what the CV's had said but then it all comes back to the same old rubbish Ilesh/Inder or Dada/Dadi's irrelevant fights.Dead I don't mind having light hearted moments/jokes and good banter between the family but they seem to just throw them in the middle of a serious scene. How ridiculous!! Comedy scenes should taka back seat and they should show more simple, sensible and beautiful moments. I cannot understand how think its okay to show a brain surgery and recovery within 30 minutes and yet this "I" thing has been going on for a week!! It doesn't make sense. I wish they could just follow the original.
I wish MR OJHA was back. I wish he could direct it again like he used to in the golden SGP days.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hmmm. you guys are right but I must say that they are doing a better job in using 45 minutes then the other show, ( I have only watched the last 15 minutes of that one) although story is not taking a set route the actors are doing a great job , I am glad Ilaish is not in the scnes as you could imagine it would really become unbareable as the character of Ilaish is really the most messed up one unlike OBS one.
Anyways, we cant really say who is not doing what , but one thing for sure, although I am not minding the episodes that much but it cant go like that forevr, its about time that they give Panna ,s story in the driving seat and the rest in the back seat before Amnesia track, as Amnesia track is directly related to Panna,s track.
If they were really TRP hungry only one thing to do which would have clicked with the masses is bring back Baday Papa, as Janta likes people coming back from DEAD, as they are use to of it. BT track would have been given a chance , as eventually people would have loved it , if they didnt drag the report bits and concentrated on a smooth flow.
I still have faith and enjoy it because the actors are just doing superb despite doing a silly track.
This love letter thing could have been done in a better way by the there ladies ENJOYING it and pulling there legs and teasing , just as Suhana did when she heard from Inder and Ilaish that Ishaan is gone to see his girl friend.

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by meenakshi_16

shewta rightly said...let this track get finished...and cv's would be saved from regular interference of sp.

and we can wait and see what happens...even OBS viewers will have something to expect and let the track get over...however it may be...lets make fun out of we did for BT track...

@bold-For that we need a comeback of the SHATTYS to treat Ishaan as well!LOL

if not SHATTYs there will be someone else na...iam ready to create a FF...if anyone is ready to read...LOL

curiouscat Senior Member

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
"Suhana i'm not seeing any sign of insecurity on her face it seems that as shez being forced to act in such manner just to show that shez typical wife now doubting her husband"

i totally agree with these lines...bcos suhana knows hw much ishaan loves her...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index