Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

@ Carisma - kum se kum return back my hug dear...😳

Here is a big one πŸ€—
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@carisma : dear friend, i haven't read all the replies to ur post so don't know about anything(as i am on mobile) .       So lets just now discuss only the show which basically is about P's fight to do what's right n K's transformation to a more good human being...in betn we get to see some brilliant characterisation , acting n direction n dialoges...so i personally would like u to b active as before in our MKAP forum discussing,arguing n laughing in our sec home (for i see this forum as my sec home) untill MKAP is over for us either literaly or emotionally n not bec of some other reason... If u still wants to take a break when the story line is so good n interesting , its ur wish
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

@carisma : dear friend, i haven't read all the replies to ur post so don't know about anything(as i am on mobile) .       So lets just now discuss only the show which basically is about P's fight to do what's right n K's transformation to a more good human being...in betn we get to see some brilliant characterisation , acting n direction n dialoges...so i personally would like u to b active as before in our MKAP forum discussing,arguing n laughing in our sec home (for i see this forum as my sec home) untill MKAP is over for us either literaly or emotionally n not bec of some other reason... If u still wants to take a break when the story line is so good n interesting , its ur wish

Thanks Dhanya...
Now the captain of the ship .. cannot abandon it .. in any weather condition... The good times of the show are ours and so are the bad times. Infact in the bad - we'll need to support the show more.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its great to hear that Cari di...I know that slowly silent members have started joining in...because this is a good show...and we all have different views about P and K...just because some finds P's bhashans over the top or K's locked up in jail ok...does not mean that our POV is wrong.

Again idealism/realism as depicted in the serial should complement each other...  not cancel out each other and destroy relationships

K is,hot headed...but he is not a devil..he has his flaws and strengths...same way P is not a Devi...she is a educated, sensible woman...with her own flaws and strengths

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti1983

Its great to hear that Cari di...I know that slowly silent members have started joining in...because this is a good show...and we all have different views about P and K...just because some finds P's bhashans over the top or K's locked up in jail ok...does not mean that our POV is wrong.

Again idealism/realism as depicted in the serial should complement each other...  not cancel out each other and destroy relationships

K is,hot headed...but he is not a devil..he has his flaws and strengths...same way P is not a Devi...she is a educated, sensible woman...with her own flaws and strengths

Very well said... We need to focus on how their characteristics will be needed to progress them in show..
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Carisma's post may have been made in fun... but she is absolutely correct...πŸ‘

Prats idea of an ideal husband was always someone like her Papa... Krishna was never her concept of an ideal husband...

it is another story that his persistent and unflinching love managed to melt her heart and made her love him...😳

Prats ideal husband has always been Professorwa... 1. earning and taking care of family
2. follower of usool and kanoon...    3. educated...

Prats has been trying hard to change Krish to her version of an ideal husband... it has been an uphill struggle...πŸ˜†  but point number one is done... he has started earning... 😊  point number two is work in progress... and its success will depend on other factors such as SS and Amma influence...πŸ€”
point number three will follow in the near future...πŸ˜›

(no offense meant to any P fans... just stating my POV)

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

Carisma's post may have been made in fun... but she is absolutely correct...πŸ‘

Prats idea of an ideal husband was always someone like her Papa... Krishna was never her concept of an ideal husband...

it is another story that his persistent and unflinching love managed to melt her heart and made her love him...😳

Prats ideal husband has always been Professorwa... 1. earning and taking care of family
2. follower of usool and kanoon...    3. educated...

Prats has been trying hard to change Krish to her version of an ideal husband... it has been an uphill struggle...πŸ˜†  but point number one is done... he has started earning... 😊  point number two is work in progress... and its success will depend on other factors such as SS and Amma influence...πŸ€”
point number three will follow in the near future...πŸ˜›

(no offense meant to any P fans... just stating my POV)

Thank you Uma.. and Good points and explanation..
I'm also waiting for Vidya and vachan's entrance...
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

@mishti : i am not saying u bashed P...n i am a K/AB deewani..everyone knows that.,but i love P too n kriya too...i am not saying that P is perfect ...nobody is perfect...but i see her forgiving arushi n giving her a sec chance as a sister as the same as she again n again gives K a sec chance as a wife...do u think a sister like P would allow a vulture like sakthi to have his way with her little sis when she pleaded in front of her admitting her mistake n repenting it.? N it was kesar's choice to exclude Arushi from case so how could P b blamed...n in prof case it was not exactly murder , the cv's r not stupid to show their counterpart of SS commiting murder when they try to show all that is right n good n what is right through him...

All I am saying is:

1) Prof CHOSE to let go of Angad when he had flash backs of his Beti's life...if not murder that was manslaughter--Legally he was wrong(I just saw the episode again--No doubt--Sax  let go of Angad)

Prat chose her love and faith for her Papa over her Usool.I get that...she loves her Papa

2)Arushi committed Bigamy-- She CHOSE to marry a vulture like Shakti because she was angry--she knew how Kesar was treated by Shakti and chose to drive another nail in Kesar's miserable life.She never once thought about how Kesar will feel when she enters TN--as a new beautiful bride.If Aman's truth was never revealed--how did plan to behave with Kesar?Did she plan to live in TN with Shakti and kesar would a rubber stamp Bahu?

Prat CHOSE to forget and forgive her 'BACHI's GALTI"---Arushi is her sister...her blood--she supported her

3) K CHOSE beat up Radhe after his dream/livelihood was threatened.Again Legally he was wrong.Good he was arrested.

But Prat decided that here her Usool and love are clashing? Why? Because its K? Or because she is  still unclear about how idealism works?

I started writing because thats the point I did not understand P...Dont Bail your Husband--thats ur choice...but at least listen to him. And I feel that many many members had the same question.

Manslaughter is Ok if its your Papa...but beating up a goon for destroying your livelihood is a major crime?I think this is where the CV's goofed up--She fought like a lioness for her papa ...and he Let a man fall to his death(Again see that episode--Sax Dropped Angad--no question about it)...but K? he commited a major crime too...and P refused to even talk to him--or even try to talk to TC--she knows they love K equally.

About Greedy Adarsh--Dont care--- P can do a ban jayee on him--Adarsh chose  money and entered the path of corruption with his eyes open...Komal as a wife is supporting him..Thats her choice.

Edited by mishti1983 - 12 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well said, don't understand why every K lover is listed out as a P hater...it's not necassary that everyone shud except idealism just bz it's showed by femalelead,atleast i can't doo that in my real life...but dis is a daily soap where P is alwayzz ryt and by showing K saying srry to P just bz he don't want to hurt her...was purely fictious for me...no husband whud doo such silly thing to make his wife happy and SPE  when he himself don't feel what he did was wrong...no wonder show is not getting d same place among veiwers as it's going farr away from reality...

guyzz plz don't take my commment in red harsh, i just shared what i feel about d unsucess  of d show even after concentrating on kriya...
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

All I am saying is:

1) Prof CHOSE to let go of Angad when he had flash backs of his Beti's life...if not murder that was manslaughter--Legally he was wrong(I just saw the episode again--No doubt--Sax  let go of Angad)

Prat chose her love and faith for her Papa over her Usool.I get that...she loves her Papa

2)Arushi committed Bigamy-- She CHOSE to marry a vulture like Shakti because she was angry--she knew how Kesar was treated by Shakti and chose to drive another nail in Kesar's miserable life.She never once thought about how Kesar will feel when she enters TN--as a new beautiful bride.If Aman's truth was never revealed--how did plan to behave with Kesar?Did she plan to live in TN with Shakti and kesar would a rubber stamp Bahu?

Prat CHOSE to forget and forgive her 'BACHI's GALTI"---Arushi is her sister...her blood--she supported her

3) K CHOSE beat up Radhe after his dream/livelihood was threatened.Again Legally he was wrong.Good he was arrested.

But Prat decided that here her Usool and love are clashing? Why? Because its K? Or because she is  still unclear about how idealism works?

I started writing because thats the point I did not understand P...Dont Bail your Husband--thats ur choice...but at least listen to him. And I feel that many many members had the same question.

Manslaughter is Ok if its your Papa...but beating up a goon for destroying your livelihood is a major crime?I think this is where the CV's goofed up--She fought like a lioness for her papa ...and he Let a man fall to his death(Again see that episode--Sax Dropped Angad--no question about it)...but K? he commited a major crime too...and P refused to even talk to him--or even try to talk to TC--she knows they love K equally.

About Greedy Adarsh--Dont care--- P can do a ban jayee on him--Adarsh chose  money and entered the path of corruption with his eyes open...Komal as a wife is supporting him..Thats her choice.

have come very much at the tail end of this thread so hope I haven't missed anything critical!

First off @Mishti - enjoyed reading your post!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Second off, a couple of gripes...this always happens to me when people start using the word "legally"πŸ˜’

Legally - Arushi did NOT commit bigamy
Legally - Shyamu did not murder Angadwa...

If anyone is interested in knowing why, or having a full scale debate on this topic whilst our Forum is snoozing a  little, as in full legal analysis, I'll obligeπŸ˜ƒ 

Until then take it from me or please conduct a little research yourself as to what the legal definitions of murder and bigamy are...

Gripes over - now I can go back to being plain ole smiley me again!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ