Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dhakarn

@carisma : u said it was just for fun...but u think P wants K to b like prof..when there is no shred of a hint in the story of it...well in that case i can only feel sorry for the cv's of MKAP as despite being so brilliant with the script n characterisation n direction many people r seeing what they r not even attempting to show...really pathetic ...never thought MKAP would see this day - the characters misjudged n misunderstood , unfounded accusations raised against the characters which the writers have not even hinted at...as an ardent MKAP fan i am sad to see this day ...so sad...that the cvs have failed so miserably

Before I get accused of implying baseless accusations too...
SS told P should we change our name from singh to Sax.
SS calls K Krishna Pratigya Saxena.

It all indicates .. that P is trying to change them to Sax's. Video evidence can be provided.
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Pratigya's ideal husband..

guess who? Game...

I thought ek game ho jaye...

🤣🤣🤣 is this a combo of the sax men😲
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mia12

🤣🤣🤣 is this a combo of the sax men😲

It's Krish in a new avatar... I should have done Adharsh in SS's body too... Komalia's perfect hubby. 😆
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cari di...👏 this is awesome
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Every woman look out for her father's qualities in her man... if she really respects him... its a psychological thing and its proven... But P sure is not expecting tht simple Shyam Saxena in K... she just wants her hubby to be good and out of problems, which every wife thinks...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@carisma : SS accuses P of trying to change K to sax n taunts K for it when all P wants is K to do what is right...surely SS was barking n insulting K in his anger...the CV's r intending to show SS anger n irritation in that scene...this is why i said the CV's have failed in conveying their ideas , they show some thing n we see something ...pls give me any scene in which P wants K to b like Prof...if u r taking SS's taunts as true then by that theory K is also a naamard, naalayak, kutta n what not...n like amma said to P one day she is not prof's daughter , n like dadi says komal is dividing n destroying their house, like sakthi says K is 'kutte ki dum' who will never change for good, K who considers P as his life, breath n what not once said to her that he considers marrying her is a mistake, P called K a man lacking manhood etc etc n video evidence can b provided too...
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dhak, cool down, but don't ignore... Good tht u  stated some facts ... Good going buddy...👍🏼
prats233 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG😆...di...ur sooo funny🤣🤣
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@dhakran  ..Hi I am a silent member of this forum...just wanted to say that I respect your views...but I think what Cari di wanted to say was Pratigya is forcing her version of a perfect husband on to Krishna.She knows he is different, not educated.But if you remem she pushed him to find a Job...which is correct...but did she ever think that what work will he find?

She wanted him to do something ethical and legal...again she was right...but did she ever think about what work will he get...all we got to see was  "Krishna Utho, utho, Tumhe kaam dhoondna hai'

Par kya kaam...? She is educated and sensible...it was her responsibility to guide him...not treat him like a science experiment.

But yeh toh serial hai.. so I guess we are analyzing too much😆
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@mishti : i too respect ur views...but as u saw K got a job of modelling which didn't wanted him to b educated n he made a mess of it ...it was then only P understood that he won't work under anyone...n if u r saying that K can't think of any job when most of the indians who r illeterate works to earn daily wages every time, then i don't know what else to say as the CV's clearly showed that it was K's 'i am king' attitude that was causing problems...P is damed if she does , she is damed if she doesn't ...people say P is not giving him help n wants K to get her help when he doesn't want to do a job n now when K opened a dabha n is asking her advise n following whatever she is sugesting n succeeding people say that K is JKG n his character is compromised as if he can't think for himself..,n i still don't get where does this imply that P wants K to b like her father... N u r right , we r reading too much into this drama...