Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

TB article: Finally Gauri knows the truth! (Page 2)

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Finally truth will be outParty..Now let gauri handle this liarAngry after knowing the complete truth ,waiting in anticipation for jagath ki pitai ..Day Dreaming..
Hope he doesnt come back home anytime soon or anandi will start feeling sympathy for him and not focus on education...Ermm
Stay away from that selfish husband of yours Thumbs Down focus on your own education and be so successful in  your life   that no one dares to  call you a 'ganwaar' EVER again..Stern Smile .. 
Dadisa's reaction would be interesting  Ermm when she realizes gauri  is gudiya  -her choice of beendni  for jagdish.. 

Edited by pjyo - 05 May 2011 at 4:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaandv

siyona Senior Member
siyona
siyona

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
i jst hope dese cv's dont turn gauri into a negative character..
n den bring jag anandi together they shud show child marriages r total failure
i hope anandi moves ahead in life has a successful career and and a guy actually falls for her who knows her worth..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyoSuchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siyona

i jst hope dese cv's dont turn gauri into a negative character..
n den bring jag anandi together they shud show child marriages r total failure
i hope anandi moves ahead in life has a successful career and and a guy actually falls for her who knows her worth..
Agree,gauri is one character in this serial with a lot of positive traits,the CVs shouldnt turn her negetive..No more jagya anandi pleasePinch,  anandi deserves somebody who values her and loves her for the person she is and encourages her to be succesfull in life and that person is cetainly Not JagyaThumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaandvSuchi-intruderfast

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Finally truth will be outParty..Now let gauri handle this liarAngry after knowing the complete truth ,waiting in anticipation for jagath ki pitai ..Day Dreaming..
Hope he doesnt come back home anytime soon or anandi will start feeling sympathy for him and not focus on education...Ermm
Stay away from that selfish husband of yours Thumbs Down focus on your own education and be so successful in  your life   that no one dares to  call you a 'ganwaar' EVER again..Stern Smile .. 

THe news items have made it clear that Anandi will study further...exactly what that will be one has to wait and watch...but the only way to show any message is for her to beat all the odds and survive to conquer.

My heart goes out to Gauri...in keeping quiet about her past for 6 years...she will have to go through another rejection of a kind...a rejection that her beloved has lied to her, is a man capable of abandoning his wife, a man who has no thoughts for his own family...not a poster boy for a future husband...and that too, the same boy she had been literally married off to. What a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!

I think both these women might be better off without Jagya...not that I hope that men who are given an opportunity to choose for themselves should be ostracized but that  as a man, you can stand up for what you believe was wrong, take the flak, treat people decently and carry on with your life. You don't have to become a monster to prove that your parents made the wrong decisions for you.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattusiyonaandvAbhiAnipjyoSuchi-khusi_*

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by pjyo

THe news items have made it clear that Anandi will study further...exactly what that will be one has to wait and watch...but the only way to show any message is for her to beat all the odds and survive to conquer.

My heart goes out to Gauri...in keeping quiet about her past for 6 years...she will have to go through another rejection of a kind...a rejection that her beloved has lied to her, is a man capable of abandoning his wife, a man who has no thoughts for his own family...not a poster boy for a future husband...and that too, the same boy she had been literally married off to. What a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!

I think both these women might be better off without Jagya...not that I hope that men who are given an opportunity to choose for themselves should be ostracized but that  as a man, you can stand up for what you believe was wrong, take the flak, treat people decently and carry on with your life. You don't have to become a monster to prove that your parents made the wrong decisions for you.
Yeah i glad that she will be studying again and that must be when gauri comes to haveli and that will again cause a turmoil because Dadisa's reaction would be interesting  Ermm when she realizes gauri  is gudiya  -her choice of beendni  for jagdish.. Lets see her reaction then,because she never fully accepted panchayath's decision..
Whatever happens i hope anandi finishes that education of hers and not get distracted because if gauri dumps jagat after all revelation she may again start hoping jagya will come back to her...Stern Smile
Both these girls need to be free of this jagat/jagya headacheAngry and focus on their lives..Ermm

Edited by pjyo - 05 May 2011 at 4:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaandvgrouchoSuchi-

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Instinct for these serials is useless but I am hoping that my instinct that Dadisa will support Anandi...even if it is due to the fact that the 4 others in the house will be on Anandi's side...comes true...otherwise we are back to square one. I agree Dadisa did not fully accept the decision but that was also because she was made to look like a villain which she was at that time...but over the years surely feelings and emotions have changed...otherwise where is the reality in all this???

However, if it means that Anandi harbors hopes of Jagya coming back to her, gives up her studies and mopes around again ...then maybe it might be better that Dadisa accepts Gauri because then Anandi will have no hope of a miracle.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaandvpjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Instinct for these serials is useless but I am hoping that my instinct that Dadisa will support Anandi...even if it is due to the fact that the 4 others in the house will be on Anandi's side...comes true...otherwise we are back to square one. I agree Dadisa did not fully accept the decision but that was also because she was made to look like a villain which she was at that time...but over the years surely feelings and emotions have changed...otherwise where is the reality in all this???

However, if it means that Anandi harbors hopes of Jagya coming back to her, gives up her studies and mopes around again ...then maybe it might be better that Dadisa accepts Gauri because then Anandi will have no hope of a miracle.
So true..Hope both these girls make a clean break from this jagya /jagat,find better partners in life   and  we don't have a triangular mess with the three of them fighting it out in the haveliPinch  -one of colors chanel's favorite track in many other serials Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addict

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
am sooo happy!!
at last...she will know!!...
ek  esa thapad lagaye jagat ko ki seedhe patal main chala jaye...

but my worst nightmare...!!...another article...she will turn negetive!!
ab yehi baaki tha!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoSuchi-

Go to top