India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2 end - wrong move by Imagine

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Whoa!.. KMH2 to end.. jst had a brk of a week and two.. thts a news 4 me..   it wud b a really wrong move by Imagine to axe KMH and create a negative impression on young audience and lose the common viewers for its other shows.. which r very less appealing..

well, to speak of truth.. Imagine is on a downslide.. its creative head somewhere lost it... with so many trials at channel makeover b4 KMH2 and only to meet with failures, i had sincerely hoped tht it wudnt b on Imagine when i initially heard abt KMH being brot back...Embarrassed...

I dunno who decides on plot of stories.. the channel or the production house.. bt clearly the story content of KMH2 was at fault...(cudnt believe our dear Arjun in Season 2 was a gangster! Ouch)  like the rest of its shows which got axed within few months of airing jst because of its utter boring story concepts... i think v named the channel correctly after KMH1 ended.. The Un-imagine TV...LOL   thr new show's story concept is usually utterly boring... and unable to raise any sort of excitement so tht thy can pull viewers..  i was actually amused to c 2 c-rls with almost same story concept on same channel.. both GKD and KMH2 had gray-shade male leads and female leads trying to reform thm with their luv..with a luv story in background.. and tht too was not quite different from Laagi Tujhse Lagaan's story concept ... y wud audience want to c the same type of luv stories over and over again!Confused

tht way i liked Navya's concept of picking up a college romance.. i had first impression from KMH2's initial promos tht KMH2 wud have a similar concept... frankly, KMH2 was totally haywire right from its launch.. the promos suggested something else.. the KMH2 storyline offered completely different..  I dunno wat was going on in Imagine's creative head's mind and BT's creative head.. it seemed they were confused abt wat story line to pick...LOL 

clearly, there is serious flaw in Imagine's fiction content choice.. read Imagines new show's story concept...

"the show will be loosely based on a girl getting married at a very young age where her family is waiting for her Gauna."

its like seen tht and had tht enuff..Dead  thy know such concepts didnt work for long .. i dunno y they keep repeating it..!

looking at the timeslots available and a show in pipeline.. most probably KMH2 will be sacked unless of course... Looteri Dulhan is sacked which i guess is the most unpopular c-rial on Imagine currently... and the new c-rial takes the 10:30 slot.. or  if KMH2 takes the 10:30 slot and the new show replaced LD.. or may b KMH2 is shifted to 7:30 slot instead of axing it...

actually KMH and GKD both have their sets of audience.. it wud b unprudent of Imagine to lose the limited audience they have by sacking either of this show...

but my gut feeling says.. (and the previous experience with Imagine and KMH1 ending rumors.. ) tht the KMH2 is gonna end sooner or later.. it seems once again Imagine is deciding to "re-vamp" with Swayamvar.. and tht wont b possible without axing current shows.. so if not now.. v mite c KMH2 ending by the end of this year...

or KMH2 wud need a revamping of storyline to a more interesting one and for tht thy wud need to re-incarnate A_A.. LOL.. current storyline has as such no future story.. thers nothing left after A rescues A .. and the separation tracks wud b very cliched.. unless CVs come up with something more tangible and appealing thn unnecessarily hyping the unrealized twists..

bt wat i think is.. with current story concepts, thrs no hope for Imagine.. as far as KMH2 ending is concerned... i feel for Karan and Kritz.. and its better for Karan Kritika to get off of this Sinking Ship called Imagine Channel..  and get on to some other more popular channels.. for their career's sake...

and it may happen v mite not c thm together.. as it depends on a channel's choice too to pick up couples as lead.. and given tht KK*2.. have already starred together in two shows..and with KMH2 their chemistry is explored in every possible way..  thy wont b a fresh lead pair.. and most of the channels wudnt want 2 pair thm up again together.. Ouch... watever happens.. i always wish the best for KK*2..Smile so very best future to thm...

and also.. all the very best to all the ppl compainging to retain KMH2.. Thumbs Up

Edited by violette - 05 May 2011 at 12:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

remix-dmg-sia-...Sheher...

.StarryPhoenix IF-Veteran Member
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Please post all details here in this thread ONLY  PETITION/Protest/Save KMH:Show them KMH[Imp.VB'sNotePg3
and do not create new threads for the same.

Thanks
Closed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index