Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ri. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Someone tell Maham i'll check her update tomorrow cuz her updates close all my browsers and apps
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

Maham & Amna should pull Mari Di back to Heaven :P i miss her being here 24/7 :|

She's busy.
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gimme the link maham

mariam and i used to fight decently...and adorably. u guyz...well, the hair pulling says it all
sweet.melody thumbnail
Originally posted by: amna malik

i hate keira for even thinking of the possibility of her doing it wid denny. i hate tht she still has feelings for him

and also the fact that she's cheating Kellan again by not telling him! and what's up with Kellan and that lady??
-Ri. thumbnail
Busy..what is with people..everyone's so busy :/
star_fan thumbnail
Tiha That's okay.. I was just teasing yaar and tell Riya ok.

Writing ?

Guys, Can we have a small party tonight ?
amna malik thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

and also the fact that she's cheating Kellan again by not telling him! and what's up with Kellan and that lady??

m sure it's nothing. and m not saying it cause m biased toward kellan, but it didn't look too much to me. they were in a concert, obviously he'd have to lean into her to hear her over the noise. She's making too much of it. He only held her elbows. Wht abt her hand holding wid denny and leaning into his side? y don't she think much of tht? hypocrite
star_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: amna malik

gimme the link maham

mariam and i used to fight decently...and adorably. u guyz...well, the hair pulling says it all

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1355573&PID=42219740&#42219740

Who know more than me how decently ? And here  we two aren't fighting.. I am just NOT talking to this little girl who have no manners of talking with elders.

Btw @ R : First you need to make Amna stay here like old days then talk about bringing MnM Buddy back.
sweet.melody thumbnail
yeah am more pissed off at keira too! like I trust Kellan.. but not the other lady. but in Keira's case I trust her lesser than Denny. But I'm sure even if Keira tries to get closer to Denny he will stay loyal to Abby, I trust him to do that for sure!
amna malik thumbnail
btw u guyz saw my new vm right?