🤣🤣whts that?
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 STALKERRR 🤣🤣🤣

^^ I'm writing this message for the second time, stupid IF 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol btw is he cute? 😛

Urghhh.. I ahte the spamming error!! I'm writing this for the second time too! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, he used to be cute, and I think he still is lol!. I dunno, can't see him properly now so can't really tell, but I bet he still is! But he used to be really shorter than me that time and now he's way taller than me. -_- 🤣🤣
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

V should make sigs :P

Swanz - it was on SBS..wait lemme post the video! 😃

Just closed PS🥱
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
urggg riya and V, we all hate this spamming this, IF needs to stop it man, it's sooo damn annoying. Urgg.

I want KaSh back, i had this dream that Shilpa got a message from TT sayin that KaShians wanna see the second AR KaSh confession (that we never got). And then there was a Shilpa interview on SBS, and she was talking about how they've decided to show the confession scene, it will be a 3 day episode, (fri -sun) and during the interview shona talks about other stuff. And then out of nowhere a voice comes saying;

'I'm here, i'm here, sorry i'm late'

and then Karan runs in all huffing and puffing and drops on the sofa next to shilpa, while shilpa like throws her hair back and laugh. And she smiles and says 'Late Taleef'

And then KaSh both says how they got a call from TT and then they decided to meet up at a coffee shop, and together they decided that they were going to show the second AR KaSh confession scene. And it was the BEST confession ever in DMG, they never tried that confession with the later on ridhima's, because it didn't work. So the saved it and never showed it to anyone.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kasharti1

LOL, grade 6 is VERY normal! I have had many before that, but I really really liked him, I thought he was "the guy" 🤣 🤣
Ya, you can think of Mayank, I like him too! *Hi-5*

Lol, so my really good friend would always tease him and pair him up with stupid girls.  there was this really fat and gross guy in our school and just to take revenge, he teased her by pairing her up with him, and me and my other good friend would join him, and once he wrote a really disgraceful song on them and he wanted me and my other best friend(who helped him tease my other friend), and he used to sit like in the row next to mine so he was passing that paper to me and our teacher caught him and me and asked for the paper and read that song and she gave us some looks which said "you're disgusting" and gave out to us, showed that paper to his older brother who was in that school too and asked him to "mind him",a nd after that she hated both of us and couldn't see us even standing together|! Funny thing, that guy and me never talked to each other, I was sooo shy and he was...I dunno? 🤣 That song was absolutely, utterly disgusting tbh. 😆

holy shit! 🤣🤣 aw, that's .. funny! 🤣 MAYBE he was shy, too? i never have a crush on 'shy' people, surprisingly. i like guys with good humour. :P this guy i liked, he used to sit parallel to my seat, in the row next to mine, too. lmao, fun days! he used to say something & me and my friend just looked at each other and burst into laughter. 😆 lmao, i feel kinda sorry for your friend.. && maybe that guy's older brother talked him out of talkin to you.. ? ;p 
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

urggg riya and V, we all hate this spamming this, IF needs to stop it man, it's sooo damn annoying. Urgg.

I want KaSh back, i had this dream that Shilpa got a message from TT sayin that KaShians wanna see the second AR KaSh confession (that we never got). And then there was a Shilpa interview on SBS, and she was talking about how they've decided to show the confession scene, it will be a 3 day episode, (fri -sun) and during the interview shona talks about other stuff. And then out of nowhere a voice comes saying;

and then Karan runs in all huffing and puffing and drops on the sofa next to shilpa, while shilpa like throws her hair back and laugh. And she smiles and says 'Late Taleef'

And then KaSh both says how they got a call from TT and then they decided to meet up at a coffee shop, and together they decided that they were going to show the second AR KaSh confession scene. And it was the BEST confession ever in DMG, they never tried that confession with the later on ridhima's, because it didn't work. So the saved it and never showed it to anyone.

omg thats quite a dream!! wow!! ðŸ˜†
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

V, it's an amazinggg article, make a siggie out of it na? Pleaseee. And also a siggie that says 'Ignorance is Bliss' < N use a pic where KaSh are showin their hands to the camera or something. Like (Talk to my hand) gesture.

@Riya: yes pleaseee. You are an angel
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

what confession scene? ah, anyway, the dream is SO cute. i just dun know about any confessions except the 7th Jan one. :P

this spamming error needs to die!! -_-
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Love-KaSh

why won't the video show!?😒

Look at this and follow the rules-

The rules for posting video is in the second last box, just above the emoticons. 😊