Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Riya: LOL, no worries! I didn't expect you to know him lol, he moved to India long time ago...like when I used to live there.! πŸ˜†. Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Riya: His name is Deldan Wangchuk. :p πŸ˜†

Ooohhh...did I tell you guys that my very first crush has finally joined facebook? πŸ˜†. I saw him after like 3 and a half years, i was sooo happy and going crazyyy!! 🀣. That nerd finally joined it.  πŸ€“

nice? LOL. your very first crush.. w-wait, you had your FIRST CRUSH at 17? seriously? i had mine in like.. 5th/6th grade. and people say THAT's too slow. :P and i'm talkin about the real crush, not the celeb SRK crush. (; 

lol, nerds. i usually have a crush on one of those class-ke-joker types, y'know?, not exactly the 'bad' lastbenchers, but the people who make the whole class laugh. :P 

-Ri. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Guys, can someone tell me WHERE i can find the ARTICLE from this vm? I can't find it at all

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsMHbs7pw34&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

the showtime mag one? i have that..will post if you want me to? πŸ˜ƒ

and i have lost counts over watching this vm! 😍
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ€ͺ
Edited by Love-KaSh - 12 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LOL RIYAAA, SAMEEE OMGGG I'm gonna listen to that song again LOL. Damnnn amazing. But that Vm of amna's is just bringing memories back, we reached 250 just a year and a half ago wowww.

Everyone COMMENT on this thread, even if u have already, do it again LOL : 42202498 
-Ri. thumbnail
omg omg its KaSh BaaRishing! πŸ€ͺ it rained after such a LONG time here! :O swanz, it's may 🀣..the first rain in like a month i guess🀣
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

the showtime mag one? i have that..will post if you want me to? πŸ˜ƒ

and i have lost counts over watching this vm! 😍

can u tell me how to post a video here?
Edited by Love-KaSh - 12 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
YO RIYA < Yes post that magazine's article please. I can't believe i haven't seen it, i probably have but that was like agesss ago

@Yashi: Woman are u stalking someone? 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

nice? LOL. your very first crush.. w-wait, you had your FIRST CRUSH at 17? seriously? i had mine in like.. 5th/6th grade. and people say THAT's too slow. :P and i'm talkin about the real crush, not the celeb SRK crush. (; 

lol, nerds. i usually have a crush on one of those class-ke-joker types, y'know?, not exactly the 'bad' lastbenchers, but the people who make the whole class laugh. :P 

I said I saw him after 3 and a half years, and I'm 17 now, so how can I have my first crush at 17? πŸ˜†. Do u think I'm the type of girl who'll have a crush at 17? I was in grade 6 then!! :p And this crush was longgg...like really long, until I moved to Ireland. And lol, he was the nerd+the cool type guy or whatever, two in one? And our history teacher thought something was going on between us cos of something, wanna know that? πŸ˜†
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

God, i've heard endless love for the 3rd time in FRIENDS today LOL.

Sooo hows everyone? Someone help me, i want some KaShsome hindi and english songs.

erm, sad or happy? listen to 'tum ho mera pyaar' - haunted. i love that song! <3