India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) (Page 74)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Nivi is already changed...see her journey and the changes in her...she has become bold today...see the way she spoke to the clients that itself shows it...plus the way she had spoken to HL during the separation track...

its her forgiving nature that will never change ... and that is what makes her strong as a person ...and that is why she is VIren's taqat

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumpipicatAlphabet26roops82diyaloveskinny

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Y'day my husband told me to correct a report because here arabs are not good in high level of english they want a simple one, so he told me to read and asked me have u understood what i worte and i changed some place as i don't understand.  Then i asked him what will happen if they came to know that i u changed because of me... (like nivi) and then told him the ego matter.  He laughed and told i am not that much stupid to get jealous LOL and he told me how watch stupid serial with no creativity?

I told him thats what we do, after finished watching the episode we all will be bashing the CT's. ROFL

That's so funny...we watch and bash the CT .. but still don't leave watching and rebashing...

CT's ki adat lagi hai ... of reshowing the same theme

That's true raj, Did u read my answer to ur y'day question?
first MPK, the nAbhimaan what next?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

if we get a changed nivi, CVs can do lot more with da tracks
Nadz they will not change it.  Actually if they planning to extend then can do amnesia track for nivi after accident. To make her remember viren will do some more surprise for her. Wink

amnesia track is very frequent in all indian shows na??!! Confused
hmmm... if not, they'l stick to an injured nivi track for a short period isn't it?!?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

I think today if nivi goes for the function she will not interact much with the clients like handshake as she knows now viren is not ok with that, or may be after approval from viren she may shake their hands or just do namaste style to greet them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Nivi is already changed...see her journey and the changes in her...she has become bold today...see the way she spoke to the clients that itself shows it...plus the way she had spoken to HL during the separation track...

its her forgiving nature that will never change ... and that is what makes her strong as a person ...and that is why she is VIren's taqat

Right Raj this is what Nivi has become bold but she will surely forgive all for what they have done,  if she could forgive Vren and Sid  when she loved them sooo much can forgive anyone,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pipicatAlphabet26roops82NiViren-Raj

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
someone should sing to cc chori pay chori aur aik rupay ki sina zoori

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyFakeLove

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Usha .. i think i did but dont remember can u write again Embarrassed

hey and ur at home today right...the reason i am asking is cause the power has gone adn i don't know when it will be back...even it does no guarantee that it will not go during the show ... just needed backup

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26roops82diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

if we get a changed nivi, CVs can do lot more with da tracks
Nadz they will not change it.  Actually if they planning to extend then can do amnesia track for nivi after accident. To make her remember viren will do some more surprise for her. Wink

amnesia track is very frequent in all indian shows na??!! Confused
hmmm... if not, they'l stick to an injured nivi track for a short period isn't it?!?

No Amnesia track will not be good I dnt want Nivi to forget Viren yes Coma will be good as then they will realise her Value, Amnesia will make things worse

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26roops82NiViren-RajFakeLove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index