Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) (Page 137)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

I was very upset with viren and bhaiji, raj u remember the article which says entry of bhaiji, they mentioned it will be nice to watch how viren bring out the paper scam and catch the bhaiji...nothing like that happened and the next day we got info that CCBM is ending, I think they changed the track after the ending news.

It is unlikely...cause they would have had the info...

See they have diverted before too from the article which talked about Viren possessive...they did not handle the stalker track well...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26roops82..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by love-mystery

Waiting to see mahaepisode tomorrow? Day Dreaming

oh ya me too hope we will have alots of nivern what do u think that will get hurt

To me LJ I want nivi to have bad injuries so that we can see lots of nivren moments.  If they are planning to kill one person then i will go with DD and in the death bed she has to repent for the deed she did to nivi and nivi taking care of DD's girl.

no hope nivern scenes without hurt Wink and ya dd desirve that but if she die all will be sad and ccbm getting end we didn't want to c sad scene all the last eposide right dear

Alphabet26roops82NiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I was very upset with viren and bhaiji, raj u remember the article which says entry of bhaiji, they mentioned it will be nice to watch how viren bring out the paper scam and catch the bhaiji...nothing like that happened and the next day we got info that CCBM is ending, I think they changed the track after the ending news.

It is unlikely...cause they would have had the info...

See they have diverted before too from the article which talked about Viren possessive...they did not handle the stalker track well...
True raj but that was ages back, but bhaiji track they recently opened and also mentioned it will be good to watch ... but they changed the track.

roops82NiViren-Raj..Lujain..

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Usha... difficult to predict the CT's

Alphabet26roops82..Lujain..

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Lj why i want DD to die is i don't want again CC or HL try to poison... because we know DD can easily fell for the trap.  IF dd is not there sid will never marry anyone so CC is left alone in sood house as she can't do anything against nivi LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj..Lujain..

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Hey Usha .. let DD be with Sid...cause dont want CT's to have ideas of separating NivRen

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 07 May 2011 at 12:30am

Alphabet26..Lujain..

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Usha... difficult to predict the CT's
Yes Raj, In the article they mentioned nivi going to temple, Is she going to temple with viren or with driver we don't know?

NiViren-Raj..Lujain..

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Hey Usha .. let DD be with Sid...cause dont want CT's to have ideas of separating NivRen
Raj who told if DD dies nivren will be separated? right now sid or nivi don't have any feeling for them except good friends or jeju,... kind of relation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index