Hiii Raj How are you sweetie? x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivrendiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hey just a thought came to me...see DD cannot get badly injured as to be hospitalized as who will question HL ...and plus HL will start blaming Nivi and CC takes full advantage...story can go a little longer

If Nivi gets hurt...CC will see Viren's pain may change...plus VIren gets his revenge from Bhaiji...DD questions HL...CC and JW's deeds come out...so show can end fast

Raj this is better as I want DD to question HL for her deeds,  HL Has to  learn a lesson,  and show her the mirror how selfish she has been,  So better Nivi gets injured and then DD questions HL and then C seeing Viren in a bad state realises her mistake and accept Nivi,  and by DD dying CC and JW deeds will not be out, But Nivi getting hurt all will come to know JAAL True colours

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91NiViren-Raj

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Hiii Sandyyy hahah I know tell me about it...ufff I'm hating this x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivren

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Anisha .. i am good... but very disappointed with today's epi.. actually except for the NivRen scene on Tuesday and yesterday's epi nothing was good..

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 06 May 2011 at 10:15am

Anisha_91Alphabet26

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hey just a thought came to me...see DD cannot get badly injured as to be hospitalized as who will question HL ...and plus HL will start blaming Nivi and CC takes full advantage...story can go a little longer

If Nivi gets hurt...CC will see Viren's pain may change...plus VIren gets his revenge from Bhaiji...DD questions HL...CC and JW's deeds come out...so show can end fast

Raj this is better as I want DD to question HL for her deeds,  HL Has to  learn a lesson,  and show her the mirror how selfish she has been,  So better Nivi gets injured and then DD questions HL and then C seeing Viren in a bad state realises her mistake and accept Nivi,  and by DD dying CC and JW deeds will not be out, But Nivi getting hurt all will come to know JAAL True colours

Sorry for interrupting but I would love to See DD questioning HL i would love to her her playing a proper sister role...but only after she herself repents properly x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivrendiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Yes Diya... CC and JW's deed will come out but as for HL only DD can question her... as HL was aware of the fact that Sid and Nivi loved each other and HL knows very well that Nivi will never steal Sid still she is poisoning DD ... DD can question her of the past and present

Anisha_91diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Hiii everyone!! Just read the article...aaahh bet they are gonna keep us waiting until monday to find out who gets injured. *hate waiting* 

Hi Anisha even I hate waiting,  why are they doing this Dear, I realy dnt understand.  They just dnt care for the viewers

Exactly...ufff they know exactly how to torture us. x

Anisha_91NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Yes Anisha ... that is waht i want to see too and so i wrote that DD cannot get injured as she os the only one who can question HL

Anisha_91diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index