Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha...me too dont want a hurry hurry track...i want NivRen moments...

do u think they will show it tomorrow who get injured or will go to Monday...

cause i think they may go to Monday...show the blast at the end of Sunday

The blast would go to monday..and i hope there are Nivren moments in maha epi..otherwise we have to plant a bomb in CT's place..😡
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rshree1182

The blast would go to monday..and i hope there are Nivren moments in maha epi..otherwise we have to plant a bomb in CT's place..😡

I like that blast at CT's place...Roopa me all for it 😆
roops82 thumbnail

Raj again nivarth acn't happen for that both DD and viren has to die and that is not possible. 
[/QUOTE]

Usha.. i too dont want that and hope our CT's use their brain...cause if RS is reading Anju's emails they know how much we love NivRen
[/QUOTE]

Raj, do you think RS would read our emails..he might just have a constant reply..if he would have then there would have been so many changes in this show..
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
roopzzzagree with u will be awesome
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Usha...me too dont want a hurry hurry track...i want NivRen moments...

do u think they will show it tomorrow who get injured or will go to Monday...

cause i think they may go to Monday...show the blast at the end of Sunday

Earlier in mahapooja and nivi's mental treatment they didn't show anything in the mahaepisode.  Even in SBS if they say highpoint of the week this monday that track will happen only next week.  

But after the CCBM ending news is out whatever highpoint they say happens mon, tue of the same week. According to that i think in mahaepisode we will know what will happen. Atleast if CT's have brain they should show everything with normal speed. 
roops82 thumbnail
i think they might end this show after nivi is fine and a maha pooja for nivi coming back home from hospital...so we have one more hospital and pooja scene..
roops82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Earlier in mahapooja and nivi's mental treatment they didn't show anything in the mahaepisode.  Even in SBS if they say highpoint of the week this monday that track will happen only next week.  

But after the CCBM ending news is out whatever highpoint they say happens mon, tue of the same week. According to that i think in mahaepisode we will know what will happen. Atleast if CT's have brain they should show everything with normal speed. 

Bomb would be blasted but who would be hurt, we might get to know on monday..viren will come running saying nivi and sid saying divya..
why are these CT's torturing us..the CT's are sadists
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Yes they should go at normal speed...and we still do not have any news of the end and the vaidehi promo has also not started cause that show was supposed to air at 8 pm from last week of May...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Bomb would be blasted but who would be hurt, we might get to know on monday..viren will come running saying nivi and sid saying divya..
why are these CT's torturing us..the CT's are sadists

Absolutely Roopa.. they are...there are so many ways to take a track but out CT's love violence
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Raj remember, b4 last mahaepisode KS told viren another 20 days is left for the hearing...and the news of CCBM out in 20days.  

Y'day i was afraid when bhaiji says niveditha sood u have oneday left... ðŸ˜­ was matching both the situation.