Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Usha, well i only started the scene and then got interrupted, will hopefully finish it and post tomoro afternoon? Might only be 1 scene tho this weekend but i promise it'll be kuuutee😉

Anisha!! hi sweetie, aww is it not an interesting epi?! At least nivren are kute, looking forward to watching it!

OMV its so hard buying for little boys, my brother has 3 boys right so even tho it's the oldest one's birthday i still had to buy presents for the 6 year old AND the 2 year old cos they'll get upset! So every time its one of their bdays, they all get a present LMAO!

So i bought the bday boy some Ben10 stuff and i got the 6 year old a toy nerf gun  something he's been bugging me about since christmas and the little one got a bob the builder toolkit which is so kool!! Am i not the best auntie EVER?!!😉
maher-luv-nivi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

HAHAH don't worry bro I'll make it happen I'll MAKE sure you get married to Neha...no matter what I have to do for it hehe x

oh that's so sweet oh u dear sis but ha don't tell lilly ( my fiuonce) she will feel bad lol 😆 and in that case i will be sure u will marry km😆
anjaani07 thumbnail
Hi Maher, i''m good thanks, how're u? 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maher-luv-nivi

OH YA AGREE WITH U CUTE NIVRN ANS NIVI SPIALL FOR ME AND KINNY FOR U SOOO CUTE

OH THA'S SO SWEET OF U ASMA HA KYA GET?

Hahaha Innit they were totally NivRenilicious but man I so wanna do a romantik scene with my Kinny heheh x
anjaani07 thumbnail
OMV Anisha...hai romantik scene with Kinny...WOW that'd be my dreeeaam come true...😍
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maher-luv-nivi

asma dear r u ok now hi

ASMA CONGRATS U BECOME IF DAZZLR GREAT
waiting for ur scene dear

Oops sorry Maher i only just saw this!

Thank u! And yes the scene will be done tomoro fingers crossed, hope i dont disappoint anyone😳

Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Asma Di bless ya you know thats what we have to do with my aunties kids there are like two little ones and whoever's birthday it is you GOTTA buy the other one something as well lol they are too adorable though. 

OMV Di ano tell me about it I hate getting boys gifts its soo hard. OH how I knew it would be something related to Ben 10 ooohhh kids its love it SO much.  x
maher-luv-nivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Hahaha Innit they were totally NivRenilicious but man I so wanna do a romantik scene with my Kinny heheh x

ya will let u do any thing akhir verin meri dost hai😆 will be awesome scene😆
anjaani07 thumbnail
Lolz Anisha, yep they love Ben10 dont they?! My nephew makes me sit and watch it with him for hoours LOL!!

U know what tho, the Bob the builder tool set i got for the 2 yr old is so kool, its got a tiny little drill thingy that actually works LMAOO! I was actually impressed...hope the kid is too hehe😉

Sakeena nahi aayi aaj?! Do u like my profile pic? She sent me the link, sho shweet naa?!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
maher-luv-nivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Oops sorry Maher i only just saw this!

Thank u! And yes the scene will be done tomoro fingers crossed, hope i dont disappoint anyone😳

no sis u will do great i know😆