Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Kulsum Maher awww you are are TOTALLY adorable and Maher you're hilarious sure come come with my Viren...nahi no one said anything (NO ONE in kollege picks on me...i own them LOL) Its just kollege pressure which is getting intense now and the exam preparations but the most saddest thing is that this is my final year soo I'm gonna miss EVERYONE there so much. 

Maher I knew it...you would be drooling over Nivi today hehe. she was looking very nice today and OF COURSE Kinny was they both were looking NivRenilicious. *how i wish it was me and Viren instead* LOL x

oh ok dii kollege pressure yaar  oh diii you own them wow diii  cool i wish i cud have own pppl yaaar i am jus soo soft i cant  own ppl  oh exams dii wow all the best ALLAH  se dua karongi aap ke liye aap safal hoo  oh yeh last year its hard cuz you will miss yur collage friends isn it 
i too wish ke i was there with viren ...
maher-luv-nivi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kulsum Maher awww you are are TOTALLY adorable and Maher you're hilarious sure come come with my Viren...nahi no one said anything (NO ONE in kollege picks on me...i own them LOL) Its just kollege pressure which is getting intense now and the exam preparations but the most saddest thing is that this is my final year soo I'm gonna miss EVERYONE there so much. 

Maher I knew it...you would be drooling over Nivi today hehe. she was looking very nice today and OF COURSE Kinny was they both were looking NivRenilicious. *how i wish it was me and Viren instead* LOL x

ok we will come sure u r my sister after all ya leave collage is so sad that u will miss all ur friends i try that๐Ÿ˜ญ oh maher men didn't cry so be strong ๐Ÿ˜† haha just joke and ya collage is the most awesome time u spent and u will not forget it in ur whole life

oh meri jan nivi ya am died today oh lol cash am with nivi ๐Ÿ˜‰
maher-luv-nivi thumbnail
hope nivi will not get hurt am so afraid about the pump
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Anisha .. i am good... but very disappointed with today's epi.. actually except for the NivRen scene on Tuesday and yesterday's epi nothing was good..

Raj are u there?
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: wadi..doll

oh ok dii kollege pressure yaar  oh diii you own them wow diii  cool i wish i cud have own pppl yaaar i am jus soo soft i cant  own ppl  oh exams dii wow all the best ALLAH  se dua karongi aap ke liye aap safal hoo  oh yeh last year its hard cuz you will miss yur collage friends isn it 
i too wish ke i was there with viren ...

Awww thank youuu sweetie ๐Ÿค— that makes me feel so much better x
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maher-luv-nivi

ok we will come sure u r my sister after all ya leave collage is so sad that u will miss all ur friends i try that๐Ÿ˜ญ oh maher men didn't cry so be strong ๐Ÿ˜† haha just joke and ya collage is the most awesome time u spent and u will not forget it in ur whole life

oh meri jan nivi ya am died today oh lol cash am with nivi ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww bless ya. I know its really sad. HAHAHAH exactly MAHER BE STRONG MEN don't kry ooops actually only MAHER kries. Hahaha yep you guys will look OUT OF THE WORLD together x
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maher-luv-nivi

hi usha how r u

I am fine meher, how are u?
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Sorry everyone for not wishing.  Just logged in saw Raj just want to say hi to her b4 she leaves. ๐Ÿ˜Š

maher-luv-nivi thumbnail

Awww bless ya. I know its really sad. HAHAHAH exactly MAHER BE STRONG MEN don't kry ooops actually only MAHER kries. Hahaha yep you guys will look OUT OF THE WORLD together x

really habiba when i cry i just call my friend and he also come and cry with me that's mak us 2 ๐Ÿ˜†ohhh ya me and nivi will be great and awesome๐Ÿ˜†
maher-luv-nivi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

I am fine meher, how are u?

super ๐Ÿ˜Š