Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
At home raj, friday is holiday here so goutham is at home, even i used to go gym on fridays but today my husband has training from today till next saturday from 8-6 will not be coming home for lunch so i logged in 😉
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Raj can u check next week schedule if CCBM is there next week?

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Imagine how will VD react when NIvi gets Injured, 
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail
I am worried since in mah episode DD will come to know abt sid-nivi past, I think bhuvan's death and KS innocence will come out only thro CC, as the reason for hating nivi. If nivi got injured after CC realisation and accceptance of nivi there is nothing left for that they need max 4-5 that is end of next week. 😭
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nadz we just may see what u want soon
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

I am worried since in mah episode DD will come to know abt sid-nivi past, I think bhuvan's death and KS innocence will come out only thro CC, as the reason for hating nivi. If nivi got injured after CC realisation and accceptance of nivi there is nothing left for that they need max 4-5 that is end of next week. 😭

Yes but then I think Nivi will be in hospital for a few days and BHaiji  will also have to be hunted by Sidren(Sid + Viren) SO they will then pull the EPisode till end of may,
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Raj can u check next week schedule if CCBM is there next week?

the burrptv shows CCBM next week...

it will not end this sunday cause the accident and then realizations...we need to check the last week of May...

there is not promo or official announcement...but as i said yesterday will not be surprised if one day we get up and see CCBM ends today by SP...cause just don't trust SP
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Usha... CCBM anyways will end by May or next month as CT's are not creative ...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pipicat

nadz we just may see what u want soon

pipzyyy ðŸ¤— 

fingers crossed babes!!! fingers crossed!!! ðŸ˜† u can never trust dese mutts
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
and also Nivi coming out of Coma if she does go in,  and then she telling the family not to punish CC and JW as they are her Viren's parents and then Nivi will also tell DD not to be rude to HL as she is her mother,  So this way Nivi will reunite the whole family,  and become Mahaan and all will be proud to have a DIL, Daughter, Sister, and wife like NIvi