Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) - Page 30

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anjaani07

Hey Anisha, Diya, Sakeena sent me a msg on FB to say she wasnt at home b4 and had to go in a rush so had to log off IF b4 she cud say bye . She sent the message from the car bless her!  

OHHH  I REALLY MISS HER

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

Hi Asma Jaan was here only was just watchng Tv a bit, Film Dus is coming on Star Gold was watch9ng it a  bit,

Yes Dear exams going well, I had one paper today and it was quite good, and next and last paper is on Tuesday 10th May

OHHH DIYA U C VERIN TODAYYY OMMMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OHHH I CAN'T HANDLE MY SELF MY AUNT WILL SAY AM KRAZZZY BUT REALLY LOVE HIM OHHH ALLAH PLLZ HELP ME
AND DID U C NIVERN SCENE WAWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST MAGICAL
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Asma Jaan was here only was just watchng Tv a bit, Film Dus is coming on Star Gold was watch9ng it a  bit,

Yes Dear exams going well, I had one paper today and it was quite good, and next and last paper is on Tuesday 10th May

Hey Diya, thats good about ur exams, u have a bit of a break till the next one at least naa?
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Asma 12-13 Posts r left to become IF Dazzler do it it sweeetie, Praise Mr hot in 13 Messages and become IF Dazler
Edited by friendforall - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
OMV Lojain ur SO cute jaan awww!!! It's ok sweeti, were all Krazzy here🤗

Yeah he was smokin hot today, i keep watching it over n over again!!😳
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aww im the same anisha! I can take anything rather than it not being there anymore! When they moved the time i thought it meant they'd keep it going bu then the way the story is flying by and now the leap it's jt made me think it's heading for a fnish...

Awww Diii this is intolerable ðŸ˜­  Thats exactly what I thought as well Di I thought that which the time change they probably decided to keep it but because of the leap and the pace of the story it doesn't seem liek they wanna carry on with the show. Honestly do they not understand that this show has potential. Do they not see that SO many of us LOVE it. Di we gotta keep showing our love for our show by posting on the SP page on FB there they look at it so many times they liked my post the ones where I requested to put NivRen on hottest jodi they look at everyones komment. x
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Hi LJ How r u Jaanu

DIYA JAAAN
AM DIEING HELP MEEE CANT STOP ATCHING VERIN WAAAW AM DIED AM REALLY FEELING AWESOME AFTER CING VERIN WEARING KURTA HE IS SOOO CUUUTE
HOW R U JAAAN HAPPY UR EXAM BE GOOD
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ LJ Yes Dear even  i Loved the Nivren scenes,  Sooo much just thinking of it whole time

@ Asma Yes Dear thanks God we have a Gap as the last paper will b difficult.  So we have time to revise
anjaani07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anisha_91

Awww Diii this is intolerable ðŸ˜­  Thats exactly what I thought as well Di I thought that which the time change they probably decided to keep it but because of the leap and the pace of the story it doesn't seem liek they wanna carry on with the show. Honestly do they not understand that this show has potential. Do they not see that SO many of us LOVE it. Di we gotta keep showing our love for our show by posting on the SP page on FB there they look at it so many times they liked my post the ones where I requested to put NivRen on hottest jodi they look at everyones komment. x

Well im really hoping that Anju's e-mails to RS make some difference cos he reads them. What's the SP page called sweetie, i dunno if i have it added?

I have one called i hate SP...but i doubt they look at that!!
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

OMV Lojain ur SO cute jaan awww!!! It's ok sweeti, were all Krazzy here🤗

Yeah he was smokin hot today, i keep watching it over n over again!!😳

OH YAAA😉 U R SOO CUTTTE