NivRen: Pyar Ke Do Pal (#65) - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
oh ya really girls u all krazy abput verin ok from now am verin am just joking hahaha
LOL ano Sandy you now I've been dying to see him in a blue kurta since AGES!!! I used to mention it to the Krazzies as well and the other day I saw a dream that he is wearing it and he WORE IT TODAY!!! *screams* x
Originally posted by sandy_nivren

diya di where is ur KM? missing ur cute romance πŸ˜‰

😭 MY KM  is not coming to the Forum Dear, she is busy with exams preparations,  I am missing her oh sorry Him Sooo much,  Really miss her sorry his cute talks,  😭
😭😭😭Edited by friendforall - 12 years ago
ok girls my  friend time juat will go out with friends this is weekends so take care and sleep well happy verin dreams bye hope to chat with u all soon πŸ˜‰ oh and i will send verin that he will chat with u all when am not hereπŸ˜†
SAKU BADNAM HOI KINSHUK TERE LYE !!!
Originally posted by Anisha_91

LOL ano Sandy you now I've been dying to see him in a blue kurta since AGES!!! I used to mention it to the Krazzies as well and the other day I saw a dream that he is wearing it and he WORE IT TODAY!!! *screams* x
even i was waiting to see him in anyother color other than red kurta in most of the functions he wore same red anyway he looks hot in that tooo...i watched todays epi more than ten times i am just going crazy
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

SAKU BADNAM HOI KINSHUK TERE LYE !!!

Oh Saku tu Badnaam ho gayi Kinshuk Mr Hot Ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by friendforall

😭 MY KM  is not coming to the Forum Dear, she is busy with exams preparations,  I am missing her oh sorry Him Sooo much,  Really miss her sorry his cute talks,  😭
😭😭😭
please dont cry di  πŸ€— she sorry he will be back soon.
Hahahahahaha Sandy ano I just kan't stop watching that scene aur when I saw him in it i swear if he was in front of me wearing it i wouldn't be able to kontrol myself LOL x