Balika Vadhu

but jag is not remembering anandi

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
so we r finally seeing that jag is still humanLOLLOLLOL
i mean we r seeing that he is missing his family his dad , mom and massa
but in all this time, he has never remembered anandi.
there r some discussions here that jag was madly in love with anandi before.
my sis said that these days balika vadhu reminds her of kuch kuch hota hainSilly, she says there also shahrukh got confused but in the end he got his true love kajol who was his best friend, she fells idhar bhi aisa hi hogaLOLLOLLOL
but then this scenorio is completely diff, sharukh always used to miss kajol, yahaan pe we have never seen jag missing anandi after he proposed to gauri, so how can they get backErmm
to me it feels that he never ever loved anandi, he has completely moved on now and loves only gaur
i

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavisrachnadhodi713siyonadivmathveil_of_rosesanu rulz

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
@Anmol

My thoughts exactly !!!! Smile I noticed that too...Jag is feeling bad for hurting his family...but never once did they show he felt bad for hurting Anandi Confused and yes I have always maintained that Jagya never loved Anandi and it was just a friendship...but again many people think otherwise, which is ok I guess...just a matter of different views Smile ...but yes as far as I see it Jagya truly loves Gauri ! I donno why...its just how I feel when I watch them together, there is something special...Embarrassed

Edited by divmath - 04 May 2011 at 10:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaintruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

@Anmol

My thoughts exactly !!!! Smile I noticed that too...Jag is feeling bad for hurting his family...but never once did they show he felt bad for hurting Anandi Confused and yes I have always maintained that Jagya never loved Anandi and it was just a friendship...but again many people think otherwise, which is ok I guess...just a matter of different views Smile ...but yes as far as I see it Jagya truly loves Gauri ! I donno why...its just how I feel when I watch them together, there is something special...Embarrassed

yaa jag truly loves gauri, , i have followed their scenes , the train separation one , the propsal and these recent scenes where gauri was ill, i can see he is madly in love with her otherwise he would not have taken such a big step, their scenes give me a wow feeling

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonadivmath

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
None of us who are saying that They loved Each other are saying that they should be together.

and Yes he did love her at one point, but he does not love anyone but himself right now...

I was watching the scene of April 4th when Gauri clear cut says that he is using both the girls and that he is selfish. 

I am full support of what she said that both Anandi and Gauri should kick him out of their life!!!

OO I loved her speech just watched it for the first time! 

Anandi does NOT deserve Jagat and Gauri too

siyona Senior Member
siyona
siyona

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

@Anmol

yaa jag truly loves gauri, , i have followed their scenes , the train separation one , the propsal and these recent scenes where gauri was ill, i can see he is madly in love with her otherwise he would not have taken such a big step, their scenes give me a wow feeling
heyy can anyone tell me the epi date where jagya proposed gauri when he saw her talking to some prospective groom send by her bade papa.
i want to watch it againEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siyona

Originally posted by intruderfast

@Anmol

heyy can anyone tell me the epi date where jagya proposed gauri when he saw her talking to some prospective groom send by her bade papa.
i want to watch it againEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i think it was last week of feb, i think 28feb

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top