SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

i think ab pata chalega
arpi/pihu ko ki avi kya hai
ab avi nahi balko woh uske peeche dhoodegiROFL
haha! Ye dunia badi gol he! Jaha se start karte he ghum fir ke wahi aa jate he. Angreji of bole to back to square one. Now avi and pihu ki car reverse gear me chalegi. Avi in front followed by pihu! I am loving it!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3joliefille-sia-jes_jadeyoga23priya

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamini5

Hi Aparajita

Good wriitng dearClap

Arpita's behaviour to some extent is justified.

If you can recall the terrace episode...the way Avi insulted her calling her characterless,accusing her of spending night with another man and afterwards also he never made an effort of looking out for her.Only after Shika proved Arpita innocence he realised his mistake.

Why he did not listen to his heart.??????

Come on why she should  not think that he is after her body,as per her if   AVI  would have had true feelings he would have forgiven her.. he didn't  even give her a chance for  explaination  she fell on his feet for forgiveness.Angry

Nice post Aparajita Smile (sorry 4got 2 say OuchCry )

Me also agree  wid u swamini...

I feel bad 4 Avi being treated like dis but watever is happening is due 2 his doing... Even HE accused Arpi of smth so LOW n cheap n questioning her character (which is very BIG 4 a women) inspite of HIM sayng dat he luvs her n trusts her n she wud never make any mistake n all...but still he doubted her  (ok, thngs were manipulated by Bhootni 4 him n he believed wat he saw ) But wen u say LUV n TRUST then u hv a conscious which says dat SHE CANNOT DO DIS but his luv n trust were not dat strong n so he did accuse her n did not give her a chance 2 prove herself Right despite her begging 4 a chance n sayng dat she did not do anythng ...

So why is Pihu blamed despite not knowing anythng abt him (only d fact dat he lost his wife n luved her a lot ) n being Pihu she does not LUV him n since she has come 2 Lallanpur she has seen his Gunda side n then thngs happening wid her n her family coz of him...wat does 1 expect her 2 do ...think why is he doing dis (despite d reason dat she is Arpi's look alike...which dey know still keep askng ...Cv's Cv's Bigger BHAINSBUDDHI's AngryAngry ) or take him 2 d doc or putting him in an asylum ... yaar ek gunda kisi ko pareshan karta hai toh will u b finding his history of such behaviour or punish him or complain 2 police against him ??????????

If u say dat if luvng someone, keeping d person safe , etc. is crime then Avi is a Criminal then wat do u call 4 wat Arpi had gone through 4 luvng Avi,  wantng 2 keep him safe , not wantng him 2 go 2 d crime world again...wat had she done 2 deserve it ... A PUNSIHMENT 2 LUV a criminal / gunda ...She gave her Life 4 him CryCry (v know she wud b back in haveli soon n wud make Bhootni go Bonkers LOLLOL)

Edited by coolguy3 - 05 May 2011 at 7:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefille-sia-jes_jadeyoga23priya

SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuty16

Nice one dear,
these days we all gkdians are somewhat angry wid pihu/arpi.
And the way she is treating our sweet avi what else we can do wid her but i liked that garden scene a lot and happy that after creating the hatrik of slaps she had not again slapped avi.

But may be after avi's explanation she could understands his real feeling.
yuppy! Somewhat angry he! I was thinking the same! Chalo good he! Pihu ko fish pakadne, dance karne, slap karne, pull karne[when she pulls avi in garden! Omg kya strength thi! Avi bhi hil gaya tha]. Pihu ko strip tease vi karna ata he..LOL. Jokes apart! I too loved the scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jadeyoga23priya

SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamini5

Hi Aparajita
</div>
Good wriitng dearClap

Arpita's behaviour to some extent is justified.

If you can recall the terrace episode...the way Avi insulted her calling her characterless,accusing her of spending night with another man and afterwards also he never made an effort of looking out for her.Only after Shika proved Arpita innocence he realised his mistake.

Why he did not listen to his heart.??????

Come on why she should not think that he is after her body,as per her if AVI would have had true feelings he would have forgiven her.. he didn't even give her a chancefor explaination she fell on his feet for forgiveness.Angry

<div>
thanx swamini di! I somewhat agree with you! But we are just puppets of hands of situations sometimes! Sometimes situations force us to see what we dont wan2! Yes avi was wrong in past! But if any other guy in his place was forced to see all this without any justification what else could he do! He tried to ask arpita whats wrong but this stupid bhauji always tried to make things more complicated! But he was wrong! And he willl always be blamed for judging a book by its cover! All i wan2 say is. If the girl is arpi with intact memory then she knows that avi knew one half of the story! And he should be punished for that only! When a relationship gets complicated you must pull the string tight so that the other end rushes towards you! But dont pull it so tightly that it breaks! Excess of everything is dangerous and it implies on both of them ! If every love story and relation goes on for tit for tat then there can never be a relation with strong foundation! Whosoever is wrong in this! I am not taking anyone's side! But its better to bend to save a relation rather than getting it axed! As in this "you were wrong so i will wrong you" story both will end up hurting themselves! Sorry if hurt you

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 05 May 2011 at 2:57am

coolguy3-sia-jes_jadeyoga23priya

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Awesome post Aparajita!!ClapClap

Yesterday's episode was really a high voltage drama...& I am also feeling sorry for Avi...
I also wonder why don't Pihu or mamaji's family try to dig deep inside to know the whole truth...He always calls her Arpita...& it's time they start thinking abt his side of story too..Approve
Approve

But as Nandini dii said in one of posts dat we are seeing a "Time wheel"...Avdesh didn't give Arpita a chance to speak or prove herself...& the same situation comes back to him...where they are not giving him a chance to speak..OuchOuch

I guess now Pihu will start thinking abt him after his act of covering her with duppata...& will come to knw abt the pure & innocent love dat he has for Arpita..[not Pihu]EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Please don't say dat she is not Arpita...I want AVITA lovestory
HeartHeart

Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

If loving someone is a crime then yes AST is a criminal! If fighting the world for your love is a crime, them yes AST is a criminal! If protecting your love from this world is a crime, then yes you can call a saviour a criminal! If seeing you happy and safe is the wish of his every heartbeat, then yes uska allah se dua karna gunah hai! Aur hai wo gunaho ka devta! Kyuki uska har gunah tumse hi shuru hota he aur tumpe hi khatam! Aur jab kisi se pyar karna hi gunah ban jaye aur sari zindagi tanhaiyo ki gawah..to saza-e-dard sunane wali dunia se kya shikwa! Use uske in sabhi gunaho ki saza do par uske pyar ki pavitrata aur gehraai pe sawal mat uthao
thanx

This one is beautiful...Thumbs UpThumbs Up
I loved it...Brilliantly written..ClapClap
I completely agree with it..Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Edited by jes_jade - 05 May 2011 at 3:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3joliefilleyoga23priya

SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

nice one its like tables have turned for avdesh though this ilzaam was uncalled for. at the most she cud hv listend as he keeps calling her arpita

this mama family need to use brains and leave anger and bhashans aside and think why is avdesh still talking about arpita

hopefully they wud realise avdesh is not behind all the drama

so true! Instead of running after police station and all. Use your brains and findout whats up with the name arpita! Why will a goon cry in front of pihu until and unless he is mad! I had no problems with slap and all but accusing his intentions was too torturing despite of knowing that arpita and pihu have same faces and avdesh loves arpita like hell, as bahuji told this to them! Despite of knowing this pihu behaved so irrationally :-(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade

SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

I strongly disagree with you on this one, sorry.Big smile

I feel your thought has a one-sided approach. Put yourselves in Pihu's shoes for a second...some random guy (a GOON, nevertheless) turns up out of the blue and randomly runs after you, had the nerves to come to her home and kidnap her in front of her mami, and then she gets to see her mama stumble through the door, beaten and bruised all over, and the supposed culprit for that is Avdesh Singh Thakur. So what other logic do you expect her to come up with in this situation, for Avi's insane stalker behaviour? She interpreted his actions in the manner in which any flesh-and-blood Woman would've done. At the juncture the show is in presently, you cannot expect a frightened and bewildered young woman to sit back and make intricate clinical calculations on Psycho Goon Behaviour. She did what was expected of her...and i think we the viewers should do well to remember that its as yet unrevealed whether she's Arpita or not. ATM ,she is Pihu with a Capital P. Yes, P-I-H-U. Drill that over.

*reserved* will edit soon
mauve Groupbie
mauve
mauve

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
pihus behavior towards av is strange to say the least.
Any girl in her position wd hv gladly allowed her brother & mama to tackle av.
Bt, here she takes the Initiative & publicly abuses the local goon while her family alwaysss stands bac & enjoys the show, Plus her expressions when av is bein held responsible for her familys problems.
       Its as if, she is arpi & thinking - this family which is not mine has saved me, luved me, supported me,(still doin so inspite of all threats & dangers) will not suffer coz of me.   
      And so she starts her slapping & abusing av session.
       If av reacts bac (& does any of the things u hv mentioned any gunda wd hv done to her),       she Wud get/wants a chance to prove tht av is bad & deserves to be hated not luved.
     Her perception abt av has changed, from bein a god to now an animal/goon/pervert/jerk. Why?

Coz he didn't trust u. Ok, reason enuf to hate him & want to hurt bac. Bt, to actually believe the abv,senseless. (so not arpi, she has lived with him for a yr & doesn't know him??).
does arpi feels the need to hurt him so badly?? So much hatred?

Wht I don't understand is why this extreeeme hatred towards av when she knows the real culprit is bj.
      Is this Jst a pretense??(how?)      bt, if yes, shes gone too far.      
     Memory loss,(how),   she Jst has no confusion abt her identity.

(I may be completely wrong, I know.)
     So, whts the real story?
     can we plzzz know Wht is goin on in tht head of arpi/pihu & Can the story move forward.

Edited by mauve - 05 May 2011 at 5:03am

coolguy3-sia-jes_jadeyoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index