Apurva @Fast Five premiere - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shanti05

Jyothi even I felt the same..
She seems pale.. Makeup missing and some how she is looking exhausted or she is not keeping well

but she looks better minus her makeup
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

shanthi chalo we shall kidnap him and put him back on tv😆😆

shanthi can u plz post the link of ur appu siggy the video of him comin on gwr i am not able to see the promo
Sure I will upload it on youtube

Definatly kidnap him !!
I wish I could invest in Bidaaii two and take RS's place and I would have made B2 on my terms and condition and pushed it back on 9 pm slot with Anmol Rajvansh and Ragini Anmol Rajvansh and their life after marriage !!

He look so good to be back in form in a show ... He gives us such awesome roles to drool over and  he makes us want more !!😳
lets all apu fans invest together wat say shanthi
Jyothi Here you go !! Hope you can see it !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFpWG-i9Bu4[/YOUTUBE]
wow shanthi its goin to be apu vs manish i hope he is used to makin ss wear bangles.

thanks shanthi
nice pic. Bt want to see him on screen
Originally posted by shanti05

Sure I will upload it on youtube

Definatly kidnap him !!
I wish I could invest in Bidaaii two and take RS's place and I would have made B2 on my terms and condition and pushed it back on 9 pm slot with Anmol Rajvansh and Ragini Anmol Rajvansh and their life after marriage !!

He look so good to be back in form in a show ... He gives us such awesome roles to drool over and  he makes us want more !!😳
OMG... Police...!! Police...!! kidnapping...!!! this is the first time i have seen the kidnappers planing to kidnap a person  openly...  good partners... jyothi and shanthi

@zee shanthi and me r doin service to apu fans think abt the happiness we will see on all ur faces
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

@zee shanthi and me r doin service to apu fans think abt thehappinesswe will see on all ur faces

hahahaha... Ya thats good. I don't think shilpa will leave him alone. After reading yor's and shanti di plan 😉 Any way best of luck..
I just want to kidnap him and have him back on tv for his commendable roles he should have been kidnapped and kept in a safe locker right from jjkn days 😉