Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Melodrama kills the seriousness (Page 2)

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
yeah ur rite i feel Rajshri is always OTT like "ppp police...then Gyatri bahan yeh kya hooo gya..."...all that.while that Gayatri is always looking downwards then left then right...oh god...also pls tell Akshra to walk properly in Saris...in d scene wer she is finding signal in mobile she walks like as if she will faint...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacda

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_cherrypansy_charu_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

True...ekta serials had songs apt for every situationLOL LOL LOL. Be it sad, semi sad, anger, happy...kuch bhi ho. Aksh breaking down is understandable but along with her rest of the paltan will also cry

Never seen much of her work but used to catch glimpses of KS when mom watched it. Ekta serials mein music zyaada dialogues kum sunayi dethaLOL Every 2 secs there is a dhan te nan moment followed by focus on every ones faces for 2 mins. Aur negative characters look bhayanak with all the makeup & chillana. Compared to that YR is very pleasing to the eyes & ears...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.Madhavi_Di_vinita_moonlight08

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by --Nishita--

True...ekta serials had songs apt for every situationLOLLOLLOL. Be it sad, semi sad, anger, happy...kuch bhi ho. Aksh breaking down is understandable but along with her rest of the paltan will also cry

Never seen much of her work but used to catch glimpses of KS when mom watched it. Ekta serials mein music zyaada dialogues kum sunayi dethaLOL Every 2 secs there is a dhan te nan moment followed by focus on every ones faces for 2 mins. Aur negative characters look bhayanak with all the makeup & chillana. Compared to that YR is very pleasing to the eyes & ears...Smile

Vamp ki extraordinari bindiya ke bare mai bhi kaha hai LOL. And not to farget about the vamp and there spacial blouse off saries which are more reveling LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_--Sari--moonlight08

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

nahi Sari...i agree with the topic maker that serious track like these should be dealt with more sensitivity rather than "rajshri style" of handling it..like they showed naitik..he was worried for her more than anyone else but he showed restraint, worry, fearfulness , courage, positive attitude all at one time...he didn't give up till the last moment...Akshara was brilliant, no doubt about that..all her scenes were well done and not OTT...Singhania's were fine, their reaction was justifiable although they were equally worried..vishambhar was perfect,  Clap rightly portrayed the feelings of a father...so was Shaurya

all the songs which were played in the background didnt match the scenes...one of them was played when akshara was leaving her sasural LOL the situations were totally different..then there was "sunai deti thi khamoshi ki sada" .why r they playing these songs ! or i missed the point Confused 

yest. they were on the borderline of absurdity...both r sending blank sms's Shocked how idiotic can it get? at least write something in case 1% it reaches the concerned person ! dadi doing some weird ramayan+YRKKH combo paath ..i find varsha & paltan crying very artificial...in the end, naitik saying "akshara wahan hai jahan network nahi hai"..how foolish Dead obviously yaar, that's why her cell is not reachable...in no network area , akshara ke cell ne naitik ko call kar diya Shocked howz it possible? all said n done, precap mein phir rona dhona Dead isse acha tha ke she fainted ! 

Music is always way too loud so I tune it out to listen to the dialoguesSmile It wasn't a special song like "Varsha teri godh bharai" ...ROFL How idiotic was that song...LOLSince it was the usual YR tunes, I didn't care to listen'.Like you I picked on Naitik's networkwaali baath and went... D'ohDer se hi sahi, he realized. Bechara tension mein tha...LOLI did think they should have focused more on how they traced her. I was expecting her to at least say bank in the sms but a 5 sec untraceable call suddenly became traceable...LOL 

There were lot of inconsistencies but I tried to ignore it for my own sanity. Waise hi the tears & sadness were killing me, tho I didn't want my overactive dhimaak on overdrive...ROFLI never thought much about this track right from the start coz even if it happens it's rare & Akshara's circumstances were not convincing but I tried to enjoy it for what it's worth... LOLZyada sochke dhimak kharab...SmileAb aur restrictions hoga & she will be a nervous wreck too. Crying will increase, Munna gaya kaam se...LOL Shaadi = barbaadi...ROFL

Edited by FLGators - 05 May 2011 at 8:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.Madhavi_Diprernacda_vinita_moonlight08cherrypansy_charu_

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

I felt the same with Background Music... it didn't match to situation...

Rashmi was standing near Rajshree with full dish... They bring Nasta & Dishes full with variety of food sounds insane to me in this situation...Angry G3 worrying abt Naitik... he hasn't eaten yet.. what fullish..Dead uski biwi missing hai.. how can he think abt eating.. shukar karo bhagvan ka ki wo itna strong hai aisi situation me bhi...

Many things were inconsistent.. but for YR team to try track like this is coomendable... Clap they have never gone out of Singhania or Maheshwari Sadan...

For me all thier Tears were justifiable... except Dadi. it was clearly visible that they tried to force that scene... they shud show Dadi worrying fro Akshi but portrayal can be much better as we all know Vinitaji is a Superb actress... we have always seen her Calm and compose... but this time it was contradicting & was not acceptable from Dadi...

Apart from them, Naitik was a starStar of the Track. He was upto the mark... Karan did his Job brilliantly & Perfectly... He was worried, still compose & positive... He was shatterred but was trying to hold himself & family... He became pillar this time... Naitik's part was very well written & directed... ClapClap

Akshara too was good but for me Naitik stood out this time... Star

Edited by Sachi16 - 05 May 2011 at 10:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_moonlight08

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I do agree esp the songs part and the dadiji's prayer part Dead dey were seriously soo melodramatic..didnt liked dem but actors did a fab job

i liked payal though she was not dere for much time :(

i found Vishambar the best in the whole part..he was really good Clap

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 05 May 2011 at 9:17am
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by _charu_

nahi Sari...i agree with the topic maker that serious track like these should be dealt with more sensitivity rather than "rajshri style" of handling it..like they showed naitik..he was worried for her more than anyone else but he showed restraint, worry, fearfulness , courage, positive attitude all at one time...he didn't give up till the last moment...Akshara was brilliant, no doubt about that..all her scenes were well done and not OTT...Singhania's were fine, their reaction was justifiable although they were equally worried..vishambhar was perfect,  Clap rightly portrayed the feelings of a father...so was Shaurya

all the songs which were played in the background didnt match the scenes...one of them was played when akshara was leaving her sasural LOL the situations were totally different..then there was "sunai deti thi khamoshi ki sada" .why r they playing these songs ! or i missed the point Confused 

yest. they were on the borderline of absurdity...both r sending blank sms's Shocked how idiotic can it get? at least write something in case 1% it reaches the concerned person ! dadi doing some weird ramayan+YRKKH combo paath ..i find varsha & paltan crying very artificial...in the end, naitik saying "akshara wahan hai jahan network nahi hai"..how foolish Dead obviously yaar, that's why her cell is not reachable...in no network area , akshara ke cell ne naitik ko call kar diya Shocked howz it possible? all said n done, precap mein phir rona dhona Dead isse acha tha ke she fainted ! 

Music is always way too loud so I tune it out to listen to the dialoguesSmile It wasn't a special song like "Varsha teri godh bharai" ...ROFL How idiotic was that song...LOLSince it was the usual YR tunes, I didn't care to listen'.Like you I picked on Naitik's networkwaali baath and went... D'ohDer se hi sahi, he realized. Bechara tension mein tha...LOLI did think they should have focused more on how they traced her. I was expecting her to at least say bank in the sms but a 5 sec untraceable call suddenly became traceable...LOL 

There were lot of inconsistencies but I tried to ignore it for my own sanity. Waise hi the tears & sadness were killing me, tho I didn't want my overactive dhimaak on overdrive...ROFLI never thought much about this track right from the start coz even if it happens it's rare & Akshara's circumstances were not convincing but I tried to enjoy it for what it's worth... LOLZyada sochke dhimak kharab...SmileAb aur restrictions hoga & she will be a nervous wreck too. Crying will increase, Munna gaya kaam se...LOL Shaadi = barbaadi...ROFL

talk abt idiotic songs..woh promo wala koi kam nahi tha..aksharaaa ma banne wali hai...on the same tune, i made one for the bank locker scene  LOL

aksharaaa bank locker mein phas gayi hai
saturday aur sunday ki bhi chutti hai
aane wala hai ab dekho 
aane wala hai ab dekho
naitik ka blank sms YA Naitik ka missed call

bhaagenge chinta karenge sab aansoo bahanyenge ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00.aastha._vinita_moonlight08cherrypansy

Go to top