will rudra really marry pihu ?

Posted: 12 years ago
i just want to ask one question will rudra really marry pihu & give her the place of gauri❓the way he was laughing & so excited in getting married to pihu that he immediately proposed her in front of gauri  as if she would run away if he will not marry her atonce is giving me a really bad feeling for my sweet gauri😲i think this time he will marry  pihu for sure leaving my gauri suffering all alone😭i also think that the family members will give their full support to rudra & pihu's marriage from now onwards just to keep rudra happy😭now we will get to see all the family members doing bhangra in rudra & pihu's marriage and gauri leaving haridwar forever😭🥺🤢
As I've already said, R and P's will never take place. R will get his memory back on that specific day, and will stop this nonsense marriage !
I hope the wedding doesnt happen. But i'm afraid it might happen. Gauri will give birth to rudras kid. May be the show will take a leap too. I wanted Abhay to return and Pihu to have a normal life and have a happy ending. But this current track is so eww and weird.
i just hope that the marriage wont happen
I have a feeling that the marriage will happen and Gauri will leave and become independent woman as before all for Rudra.s sake. And later on... their path meet with or without kid

If Rudra gets his memory back he wont marry Pihu😆...otherwise he will try to marry Pihu 🤪 

Rudra'll never get marry pihu he'll get his memory back on marriage day or might before but i really hope they won't get married but we can't believe cvz
How can Rudra marry Pihu when he is already married to Gauri?  This is so obnoxious...I think dadaji should tell Rudra everyhting and too that the baby is his (Rudra's).   He seems to be the only sane one there.
At the moment I really don't care if Rudra and Pihu get married or no. All I want Gauri is to buck up leave and live independently with her child.  Live your life on your own terms. Don't always become a doormat for everyone. Edited by Anuhia - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Anuhia

At the moment I really don't care if Rudra and Pihu get married or no. All I want Gauri is to buck up leave and live independently with her child.  Live your life on your own terms. Don't always become a doormat for everyone.

agree with you