TOI: Sara's bad behavior forces director to quit

Posted: 12 years ago

Saras bad behaviour forces director to quit 

Neha Maheshwri 

We have no clue about whos influenced whom is it Ali Merchant who has taught the nasty tricks of the trade to Sara Khan or the other way round.Both the actors are known to have an insatiable appetite for publicity and attention.Whoever the culprit is,the industry definitely is suffering at their hands.We had earlier reported about how Sara Khan walked out of the sets of Ram Milaayi Jodi after she found her director Jafar insulting and disrespectful.She,however,had then declined walking out only to admit to it later.When asked the reason behind denying and accepting it later,she said,I was waiting for a patch-up with the director which didnt happen.Later,when he refused to call a truce,I decided to tell the truth. Too late lady,as we know how you always lie through your teeth.The self-respecting director has quit the show but Sara seems to be unperturbed with all this.A source tells us,She is thinking that she has emerged a winner after getting the director removed.The production house always tries to salvage the situation for Sara and tries to project her as one considerate and accommodating actor.The fact,however,remains that she has been an enfant terrible right from the beginning.Not only does she throw her weight around but she is also nasty with outsiders.She would make poor journalists wait for hours at stretch for just one byte while she busies herself gossiping or is happily puffing away.She is overfriendly with people who call the shots and insults the rest.For no rhyme or reason would she scream on them seeking attention.She flatters producer Rajita Sharma so that she remains in her good books. Apparently,the actress was sacked from Bidaai after it became increasingly difficult for the production house to put up with her tantrums.Is history all set to repeat itself

Thanks 4 sharing!Feel really sad 4 the director.

Thank you for the Artcial
Wow the Director Quit!
wow..director quit the shoe..new director will make the scenes more gripping..hope so
I like Sara Khan and find that she plays Mona's role well.  I find it hard to believe that this incident is solely Mona's fault. After all a coin has two sides. . .  Besides this is media, anything sells whether it is true or false. Nonetheless, I do not want Mona to leave Ram Milayi Jodi. She brought Mona's character to life and plays it rather convincingly. I cannot imagine or would accept another actress taking her position.  It would be a shame to loose such a talented actress who is the lead character. Also, just her being in this drama was one of the reasons that I got interested in watching Ram Milayi Jodi. Mona aka Sara Khan you are a lovely and a talented actress. I enjoy watching you on tv. . . keep doing what you do! All the best!!😊❤️
Well i guess RMJ set is drama central these days...she does a gr8 job as mona but i don't know about her in real...
Looks like drama has become part of the real set now. How sad that director had to quit just for calling her Bachha. Thanks aksroot :)
Sara Khan is undoubtedly doing a good job as Mona. 

What we understand from Sara's past record (there must be some truth in the rumors), that she may be a little too sensitive and less professional in her manners and thoughts. 

I hope from Bidai's treatment Sara has matured and learned that no-one is indispensable, and that she should not take this fame and success for granted.  After her exit from Bidai, she was only lucky to get the opportunity to replace the first Mona, otherwise maybe she would have been unemployed still.  So be level headed.

Wake up Sara and mature up as soon as possible.  Dont let your personal life of frustration come on your career's daily life behavior.  DONT TAKE SUCCESS FOR GRANTED.

RMJ success depends on the entire team (the director, Mona, Anukalp and the rest of the actors and producer).  I hope Sara will make peace with the director and make efforts to bring him back (Sara act diplomatically and professionally if you intend to stay in the entertainment world), and ensure in the future no-one quits because of her, or that she is not asked to leave.
Edited by skydome - 12 years ago
i neevr liked her from day1...she needs 2 grow up!!!
Guys, we're taking Nishant's words to back up these articles about what the director did but Nishant seemed to be talking in general that the director is very informal with all the actors - he didn't specifically say what happened in this incident. Maybe there's more to it with regards to Sara than anyone is saying, so we shouldn't judge people without knowing the full story.
Also, for Bidaai, if she was fired, then why does she still seem to have very cordial relationships with her co-stars and Rajan Shahi?