Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
weI agree Raji scene will look better, In my opinion because GoHem scene was so disappointing, Raji's scene will automatically look good even if they just to a tiny bit more. I hope Jiaa and Rupal are reading this, because not only do we want something from our CVs but also our actors. But Ahem and Jiaa really need to brush up on their acting skills, in fact, maybe they can get lessons from Rupal. Sometimes just being in a romantic location, with romantic song won't cut it. The actors have to create that atmosphere that makes us as views so lost in lalala land that even when returning back to reality your still lost in their thoughts.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Naina2127

I gave up on the show, but when I heard of this Gopi-Aham dream sequence, I was just like I have to watch this!

Yeah, like everyone said, it was beyond disappointing. As much as I love Nazim for his looks, his acting really needs to improve. Expressions beyond anger and indifference, any expressions would be better. A natural smile, perhaps?

And LOL, the pregnant woman comparison...couldn't have phrased it better!

That was just a really awkward sequence in my opinion. Sorry if I offended anyone! But yeah, I had much higher expectations for a dream sequence.

And, for everyone mentioning the RaJi romance coming up, I didn't watch the SBS/SBB clip, but something tells me that that one's going to be much better than this. I feel like Jigar and Rashi have this chemistry, like regardless of their actual characters, both of them just seem much more natural on screen to me.

Eek! We'll find out tomorrow :)

I've always thought that. It's just a shame that their story isn't concentrated on as much otherwise there is no doubt that they are the better actors out of the 4 and they share a natural chemistry. From what I've seen on SBS, they look stunning in the dream sequence.

I think because young girls are still attracted to those young angry man characters they prefer to see a love story like GoHems opposed to RaJi.
jaadujaadu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The team went all the way to Vevey & Lucerne just for this disappointing dream sequence??? i was expecting more...At least Dream should have  been more "Filmy" with a  good song..