Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

Written Update 4/5/11 Full update!!!

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Hello all...

...I'm posting the summary of today's episode at the moment. I have a meeting at work tomorrow early morning & really need to sleep. I will post the full update which I have written on paper & need to type up. This will have to be done tomorrow, sorry everyone!

Summary!!

Ragini wants Suraj to ask for his inheritance from his family.

Laxmi and Suraj try to tell the family about them divorcing after it is unsuccessful Suraj tries to convince Laxmi to sit in the pooja with him, She refuses.

Parag & dadi have a conversation about Jenny & her qualities.

Dada has a heartfelt talk with Laxmi which eventually makes her agree to sit in the pooja with Suraj.

Precap: the Divorce papers are being delivered to the house & Shobna gets them.   

Detailed update

Episode begins with Suraj talking to Ragini saying he had no choice because Laxmi would not agree & how can he tell her to agree, also he's going to have to tell the whole family in two months about the divorce & says I will just tell them now. Ragini who looks worried says think again, how will you be happy leaving behind you family with no financial security. Can you ask them for your share in the inheritance (Shockedgold digger!!) Suraj says that's impossible and that they both love each other and so will somehow manage. Ragini looks annoyed and walks away saying love doesn't feed anyone. How will you look after me, she then corrects herself say "look after us". Suraj says from your father he will give us the 40 lakh which is enough money to start with, so don't worry Ragini we can marry. Ragini still looks annoyed. Suraj's phone goes off and its Laxmi, she says I need to talk to you come home quickly.

Shobna hears the phone conversation and says you were talking to Suraj, you know you shouldn't come between two lovers. You values must include trusting and not suspecting your husband. Do you really believe Suraj will help you with your Pooja problem.  She walks off with a smug look on her face. Laxmi shouts I myself will stop it happening. I will make sure the whole family's respect is upheld.  They both stare at each other.

Ba shouts for Laxmi. Laxmi arrives and Ba gives her a sari to wear at the Pooja. Dada who is sitting next to Ba says that when I first arrived in the city I was struggling then a holy man said I should do a Gaytri Haven Pooja and my life would get better and it worked. So now every year we do this and I am happy you are taking part this year. Ba tells Laxmi that she has to do all the preparations for the Pooja. She is still in the process of telling her what to do when Suraj arrives. Laxmi asks to be excused to see Suraj.

Suraj and Laxmi are in the room. Suraj asks why Laxmi suddenly called him. Laxmi replies that you have to tell the family the whole truth today. Suraj is shocked and asks why. Laxmi says Shobna kaki knows everything and then Laxmi narrates the whole story whilst flashbacks are shown. Suraj asks Laxmi to calm down and replies that it will take time for the divorce to be completed and then we will tell. Laxmi says no, I don't want to wait any longer. It was ok when it was just about my life but now the whole family are getting affected and therefore the lying must end. Suraj stares at her. Laxmi continues I don't want the family to feel ashamed in front of society and so I want to tell the truth before the Gaytri Haven happens. She says I don't want to run away from the truth, I want to face it. Suraj looks at Laxmi and says ok, if this is what you want then this shall happen and says come with me.

Ba asks Kaveri what dishes are being prepared for the Pooja. Shobna comes and answers, she's seems excited about the Pooja. Both Kaveri & Ba look shocked. Ba asks her what are you planning, Shobna says nothing I just want to make sure everything goes as planned. Laxmi & Suraj arrive. Shobna says Laxmi I will tell you everything you need to do in the Pooja as I have a lot of experience in doing it. Suraj says mum I want to talk to you. Mahen says I know what you want to say. Suraj looks at Laxmi who shakes her head slowly signalling he doesn't know. Mahen continues by saying Laxmi is scared to sit in the Haven. Suraj says mum I really need to talk to you. Ba says why are both you so scared to sit in the Haven, if there's a mistake I promise I won't take it out on your wife. Kaveri & Shobna both say we won't let her make any mistakes. Laxmi is about to talk when dada arrives on the phone, he praises Laxmi & Suraj and invites the person on the other end to the Pooja. Laxmi stands there worried as everyone walks off. As Shobna walks past Laxmi she slowly whispers nothing will stop you from sitting in the Pooja, this is my promise. Suraj says lets go.

Laxmi arrives in the room and says why is Shobna acting this way when she knows everything. This is wrong and we can't sit in the Pooja. Suraj replies don't worry she has no proof to which Laxmi replies but we know the truth & so I can't sit in the Pooja. Suraj asks why not we can sit in the Pooja and then tell everyone afterwards. Laxmi slowly walks away from Suraj and replies that God know and it is only permissible for the daughter in law of the house to sit in the Pooja. Suraj looks annoyed. Laxmi says I can't lie.  Suraj grabs Laxmi, turns her around and says but you are my wife and the bahu of this house. Laxmi shocked at first then replies being a wife and bahu are not just said. There are relations and responsibilities. Suraj looks at her. She continues that a woman becomes a wife when a husband accepts her. Suraj looks away. She continues which I shall never get. Suraj looks at her again realising what he's done. Laxmi is looking down so doesn't see Suraj looking at her and says I can't lie to myself or my god.

Parag is hanging decorations. Ba says that you still have some values left as you help your elders. I thought living with a white woman you'd forget them all. Ba tells Parag to make sure Jenny does not wear black and for her to not do anything wrong at the Pooja. Parag says I will. Parag asks why Ba keeps insulting her to which Ba replies she shouts and goes against the rules of the house. Ba then asks why Parag chose her to love. Parag answers she's intelligent, educated & has a good heart. Ba disagrees with the good heart comment and then asks if she's educated what does she do. Parag replies interior decorating, she make a house liveable. Ba scoffs and says why doesn't she learn to live with people first and then to make a house liveable. Parag says I will tell her to decorate your room, Ba says never. Parag then lifts Ba up in his arms and makes her agree. Parag puts her down, says thanks and runs off (I see a big argument scene being created over this bedroom decorating in futureConfused).

Laxmi is sitting on the stairs looking at a photo of her mum and crying. She says when I have a problem you show me the way & god gives me the strength, but why aren't you helping me now.  Dada hears her and sits next to her. Laxmi sees him and wipes her tears. Dada says the stairs are my favourite spot, I sit here at night, do you know why because I can see every room in the house from this spot and I feel happy that my family are all sleeping peacefully but this night I see that one of my family members is not asleep. Dada asks what's wrong. To which Laxmi replies that I am not worthy, I can't lie at the Pooja. Dada curiously says lie, then says I remember when you once lied for Suraj but you didn't lie to hurt anyone, you lied to protect someone.  These types of lies are ok. I trust you and so I don't want to know your lie as I know whatever it is, it's for everyone's wellbeing.

It's the next day.  Shobna is on the phone talking about the Pooja, Vijay says I have never seen you this excited before. Minny enters and says I know why mum is excited. Shobna tries to quieten her down by saying how can you know. Vijay clocks on and asks what's going on. Minny replies mum brought a  new and expensive sari for the occasion. Shobna looks relieved & Vijay walks off and says if she could she would use the food money on buying sari's too. Shobna shouts you're just tight with your money. Minny laughs and says you though I was going to tell the truth right don't worry. Shobna says I'm not worried anymore because I know you won't say anything but who is going to help ease Suraj & Laxmi's worry.

Laxmi is sitting on the bed & Suraj goes up to her and asks what did you say? Laxmi says I am ready to sit in the Gaytri Haven with you. Suraj looks relieved.

Precap: Suraj walks up to Laxmi and says there a huge problem the lawyer has sent the divorce papers to the house today, they could reach here anytime. Someone knocks on the door & Laxmi goes to open it followed by Suraj. A man is shown with a package and is about to give the package to Suraj when Shobna arrives and grabs it. She looks over at Suraj whilst he & Laxmi look scared. 

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 05 May 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maaykafan100ER_ER_YAadhewarshiny3mona_30eshasonukwebbelRenita571fuzzyface

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I'm just using a post to bump this topic up the the first page in the forum...so anyone wanting to read yesterdays update in detail can do so!!

Take care xx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index