India-Forums

Is Everything Really Scripted?

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Tongue It seems like every week some DID 1 contestants demean, mock, and belittle DID 2 contestants...Every week we are told by scores of DID 1 fans that everything is scripted and that we shouldn't really be bothered by what the contestants say and just concentrate on the dance...Tongue Okay so far so good...However a few questions then immediately come in to my mind...If everything is scripted then why since DID 1 has Geeta been demonized in the forum as being biased, and unfair etc as a judge...I mean if everyone on the show is scripted then Geeta like Terrence, and Remo are also scripted so why elevate Terrence as being a wonderful judge being that everything he does is scripted just like everything Geeta and Remo do is scripted too right? Tongue So is it okay to praise or demean anyone on the show outside of just their dance? So should Terrence fans stop praising how compassionate, fair etc Terrence is being that everything on the show is scripted and he is just doing what he is told? Does that mean that there won't be any posts criticizing Geeta, and Remo because once again everything they do is scripted too right? so why would anyone criticize Geeta, Remo, or anyone on the show being that everything is scripted? Tongue DID 2 folks genuinely got along with each other and that's proven by the fact that there were no fights amongst contestatns that season...same for DID LM, and same for DID Doubles...why would Zee only script fights amongst contestatns when DID 1 is involved? why not for all the other seasons? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9

Payal9 Groupbie
Payal9
Payal9

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Double standards Tongue Apna favorite kuch galat kahein to contract...aur non-fav kuch kahein to achanak sab real ho gaya LOL 

but i don't blame em Wink jo d-sir jaise bande ko hate kar sakte hain unke dil sach mein bahut chotte honge Smile
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Why did you even make this topic? Did you not read Mihir's topic from about a week back that confirmed that nothing is scripted?
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Why did you even make this topic? Did you not read Mihir's topic from about a week back that confirmed that nothing is scripted?

Tongue So you're saying nothing is scripted? then what we hear from every contestant on the show are their real feelings? Tongue okay good to know
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue So you're saying nothing is scripted? then what we hear from every contestant on the show are their real feelings? Tongue okay good to know

I'm not saying anything. Mihir found this out I think last week or something from someone who works with the contestants. 

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

I'm not saying anything. Mihir found this out I think last week or something from someone who works with the contestants. 

Tongue good to know, that's what I think as well...so the people who keep telling everyone that everything is scripted are wrong...Tongue
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
@ tulip, what they say in the limelight etc is not scripted..what they're saying is what they want to say and they are aware of how it will make them look like on tv..

but , yes, the marking and sometimes the judgement does seem scripted now..otherwise, how are the weekly winnings SO predictable?

Payal9

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

@ tulip, what they say in the limelight etc is not scripted..what they're saying is what they want to say and they are aware of how it will make them look like on tv..

but , yes, the marking and sometimes the judgement does seem scripted now..otherwise, how are the weekly winnings SO predictable?

Big smile No the results are only scripted when Jalwa wins...but when JOsh wins, it's totally fair you see...see last week when Jalwa won it was scripted, but this week when Josh wins it's not going to be scripted...Big smile just like when Terrence or someone from his toli says something mean, unfair, etc it's all scripted...but when Geeta ma says somethin mean, unfair etc it's NOT scripted...Tongue When Terrence does something nice it's NOT scripted, but when Geeta Ma does something nice, it's all scripted...Tongue 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index