Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Pammi's plight (Page 2)

euphoric IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Very well said!

Pammi for a change is not just a character but a woman on the show many Indian women will reckon with.
There are many Pammis in the real world who are brought up to take care of the welfare of their families. They are moulded such that all they know is to selflessly give themselves for their families without expecting anything in return.
Pammi too here is focussed on giving... she is selfless, loves her family but all she get is a life that she can share with no one. No one is plain bothered about her wishes, her life, her likes and dislikes. The aristocratic male dominated society embeded in the Indian culture has never made any probations for the women in the household. And more so when the women is the daughter-in-law of the house. What Beeji does for her daughter or her niece whom she considers like her own daughter she doesn't consider the same for Pammi... Why? coz somewhere she is still an outsider!
Teji cannot bear someone mistreating his sister but fails to see what he's doing to his own wife. for he has presumably taken her for granted. She's suppose to bow down and oblige. I remember when she had gone to her brother's place when there some problem in her maternal home... teji had ended up admonishing her... how hypocritical! but thats how the male dominated society works... i can for sure vouch for the authencity of this character coz i have seen such cases... i have seen worse... thanks heaven for i have been brought up to stand up for myself! but all women are not so lucky.
Also in yest's epi Pammi mentioned that this would be her 9th KC... and as we see she is not yet bestowed upon with the blessing of motherhood... this can be the one possible reason for their indifference towards her too. Reason be whatever the society always blames a woman! i just hope that Geet be able to help her and knock some sense in the thick head of her brother!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prst Senior Member

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
ya even geet always ignore ds she shud be shown doing something kal b she just said makes their relation look so superficial
misty85 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I think there is more to it what is visible...there has to be some reason why Pummy had to celebrate her KC's at her meternal home...she even said "had Geet not been there, it would have been the same story"... I really hope that CVs remember these dialogues & explain the whole thing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet88 Newbie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
the very fact that they showed Maan overhearing this convo between pammi and geet...and being disturbed by it...shows that he wud do something about it, before he goes back to Delhi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Teji Angry
quit IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
ya am sure pammi 's track will be extended and our maaneet will bring love in pammi and teji's married life...
FelixFelicis Senior Member

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
It started already!!!! Yaaay! Maaneet are trying to get them together, but that idiot Teji is still being harsh and rude. Honestly, when he said that he's got more important stuff to do, I could have jumped inside the TV and slapped him...but yaaay for Maaneet!!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index