India-Forums

Navya
Navya

A boring part of Navya :-( (Page 3)

saumya{roka} Senior Member
saumya{roka}
saumya{roka}

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
but this show was never meant to be typically romantic...they were going to show the difference in the thoughts of the older and younger generation and the clash between them...and the creatives have kept up quite well till now...
i agree anant's family gets irriating after a while...but i am waiting for the actual theme of the serial to come in full swing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FSM-93

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I think tht if they more have AnYa scenes then the story will go more faster,i mean like it just started yet nd they need to do those stuffs to show us tht how is Anant's Family,how is Navya's nd i think tht bahu saas parts are funny cuz of Rama bhabi so i think its good to have those parts cuz if they more have AnYa scenes then the story will be more fast nd the interest can go!!!

~Tamana~
Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. I feel his family stick out like a sore thumb- the thorn in a rose. His family makes the serial too much like most 'other serials' Nothing new Sleepy Whereas when you look at Navya's family, it's much normal, their actions are believable and likeable. I don't even mind the Dadi- because she's so REAL! Just like my Dadi LOL  

The show is good, but I really wish it could focus a bit more on the college life, like it had promised. I feel that hasn't really been expanded on as much as they said it would be. x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 05 May 2011 at 4:57am
samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
hhmm... agrreeed!

KaSh-Rox

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I personally dont think its boring...but i want anya mora scence

Edited by kmh24ever - 05 May 2011 at 6:29am
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
what saas&bahu u mean anant,s mom & navya
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
awww...i so agree wid yu... m luvin dem more nd more...Embarrassed

KaSh-Rox

KaSh-Rox Senior Member
KaSh-Rox
KaSh-Rox

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaanlover_7

I totally agree with you.I dont like Anant's family at all.They are very very boring.I wont say only Anya scenes should be shown.The serial itself says the youth side and the parents side.So i am ok with it.But i just cant stand Anant's family especially Bua dadi Angry.And now the new entry shagun and the bhabhi .Ermm
I love Navya's family.They are very sweet and perfect family.They have their values and culture.but still,they are very happy.My favourite in navya's family is Dadi.She rocks !
Yesterday's episode was very slow and boring.I liked the idea of Navya entering to Anant's house with pooja ki thali and all.But the way they portrayed was very very  slow.I want less scenes of Anant's family.That will make the show not boring.

Yeah i totally agree whatever u are saying... ! Navya's family is good.. that shows reality. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index