Navya
Navya

A boring part of Navya :-(

KaSh-Rox Senior Member
KaSh-Rox
KaSh-Rox

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Hey Everyone,

Navya is a perfect show. The couple is very cute and they both are having a great chemistry. Embarrassed
I feel the saas-bahu part of Anant's family is totally boring and those scenes are ruining the show. They should show more and more scenes of Navya n Anant. Smile Then it will be a rocking show and it can attract more youngsters Big smile

This was my opinion. I want you all to share your opinion aswell Smile

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

t930ASHZWINbristi04vedula_1aewasilver4karanakshi-sidputulC_O_O_Lbe-happy-alwaysmadhu_sridhararmaanlover_7MJHTMonayaSajanClumsyIntrovertPyari_ZahraChitra89samratrocksoyyehoyyeFallen AngelPeace67pluviophile.suk19

KaSh-Rox Senior Member
KaSh-Rox
KaSh-Rox

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
No reply's Unhappy
aloo12 Senior Member
aloo12
aloo12

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh-Rox

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I would love it if the show was how you're describing it, but then it would be artificial because with a part of boy-girl interaction comes some support, if not all, from the family around.

If there was no family to be shown around, then the show would just seem too perfect! (which I would love to see though haha)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh-Rox-Ursh-

Marci IF-Dazzler
Marci
Marci

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
I agree with u..but since the show just started they have do all the formalities n everything..im pretty sure after the story has the plot all sorted out n started it will get interesting...as of right now the cute AnYa scenes are keeping me addicted to the show!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh-Rox

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
yea ur right..Anya  scenes make the show much more interesting
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
I personally dont think its boring... They have shown good culture values,  through both familes.. Its bit traditional but its true also... there are some families...
If they would shown always AnYa scenes after few days you will expect more and more.. later you will be boared with AnYa scenes too.. since everytime expections will be more... so its nice way there are showing combination all the things.. with which we are liking, adoring simple cute AnYa moments... I think AnYa love story is like blossom...Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FSM-93be-happy-alwayszobshehXSilentPrayersXnami2811garima22wida

misty_drastifan IF-Dazzler
misty_drastifan
misty_drastifan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
i agree with you... Ananths Bhabi and her sister - both are annoying

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh-RoxMJHTMonayaSajan-Sanjana-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index