Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Yes Rudr, we have all gone mad, like you..

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
ROFL 

Oh there were some really ditzy moments today!!!! 

It was all building up nicely. The mayhem and madness. First Rajrani is so relieved that Ketki and Masi have made it back home from the mandir, like they went on some super dangerous mission and made it back in one piece.  Then Pihu comes limping so that she doesn't have to stay back with Rudr.

The lightning and wind, the trip and the fall,the eye lock...ok that bit was NOT funny at all. Then Rudr putting Gauri to sleep in that really weird way...with this much strangeness, I wan't surprised he lay down next to her.  Of course all this proximity to Gauri helped Rudr realise how much he loves Pihu...God give me strength!  Gauri smiles encouragingly and even nods like a proud mother seeing her son make the right life choices. 

But the best line goes to Masi. She is right. WE know Rudr and Gauri are married. But HE does NOT know that!!! ROFL

Next morning Pihu again tries to escape before the toofan hits the house...but too late.  Rudr and Gauri arrive and Rudr perfectly acts out what the CVs have done to the audience these days...no sense...no logic...no sequence to the story...it summed up our state so well. LOL

Rawat family was close to fainting with worry that Rudr may know the truth...now they are almost ready to throw a party that Rudr wants to marry Pihu. And Gauri is once more the wedding planner.

Edit Add:  One other thing...there is not a soul anywhere in Haridwar now.  This is because if Rudr bumps into another human other than his family...they will tell him he's married. So ghost town. Stern Smile

Edited by locman - 04 May 2011 at 5:44pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

femmiedingliAmrita0901jyot_pujashopaholic83zaara10Thamesrivershivani003Shineon-Ria-Darine1980-Fatima-

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
'This is right now one of the most ridiculous serial I have ever seen.  I know everybody will ask me 'then why do you watch? Quit watchingAngry'

Well I guess I must be as stupid as the CVs.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dinglijyot_pujaThamesriverDarine1980OrientalDancer..Anusha..

Shineon IF-Rockerz
Shineon
Shineon

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
 I get my daily dose of laughter from your posts Anu.ROFL

@trina - I asked that question to myself, why do I still watch. I dunno - I still watch, I laugh my head off, I pity  those actors of good calibre for getting stuck with this show. But I dont miss an episode ROFL, atleast dont miss any Rudr scenes.

Ok somebody help me understand this scene - Rudr and Gauri walks in, Rudr says Gauri has told me everything the whole family  looks terribly shocked and Rudr laughs and says relax I was joking. RR says you almost took my life awayShocked, and Rudr dont wonder why everybody was looking so shocked and why did RR make that commentROFL.  To me this scene was too funny. It was like Rudr knows everything and is just playing alongROFL, reminded me of my friend who knew her hubby and friends were throwing a surprise party but went along acting that she didnt know anything just to make her hubby happy and pretended surprise and everything. I dont think the CV's give a second thought to the dialogues they write.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10JuhiROrientalDancerDarine1980..Anusha..

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I think now the ridiculousness of it all is strangely appealing. It's like waiting to see what other craziness they can come up w/ to top what they've already done... But for all it's illogic, it's still very different than other serials past and present, right? Honestly though, if were not for MIK, I would've dropped it looong ago!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita0901jyot_pujaThamesriverDarine1980..Anusha..

Amrita0901 Groupbie
Amrita0901
Amrita0901

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Its really sad that Sangini has become the laughing stock for daily amusement...GOD HELP THEMUnhappy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujaJuhiRThamesriverOrientalDancerDarine1980..Anusha..

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Guys, I agree. We watch it because it's so bad now that it's become entertaining in a twisted way. This is a different type of show. LOL

@trinaroy: No we are not stupid for watching this show. Stern Smile  ...we are slightly insane...ROFL

Edited by locman - 05 May 2011 at 5:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRThamesriverOrientalDancer

harshiti99 Groupbie
harshiti99
harshiti99

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

the creatives of sangini are mad.

i swear they are totally mad!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR

Sweet_Waters Goldie
Sweet_Waters
Sweet_Waters

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
          Once I loved the concept of this show but left watching it months back when I found that it is hheading nowhere and if I continue watching it I would end up in distress blaming the CT's for ruing my most loved characters.But yesterday, I just wished to watch it to see my RaGa(just a curiosity).

I became puzzled!!!! I realised Rudr lost his memory(by the way he spoke to Gauri and I saw the same old Rudr who used to speak lot about his Pihu).I think he knows that Gauri is married.Then why did he sleep beside her????? He could have slept somewhere else right!!!!(like a gentleman).More than that after waking up and realising that he had unknowingly placed his hand on her belly, he rose up without even having a guilt expression!!!! I mean, I just couldn't link between what they were showing...Rudr's expression was saying something else!!!!!

And why is Gauri not telling anything to Rudr?Just so much confusssed...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujaJuhiRThamesriverOrientalDancer

Go to top