~*5th Member of the Week-?us?J*~ - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ladybird9

@sonali thts for wht tapasya did 2 ichcha n veer hehe

Oh! Woh sab!! I'll say only two words, " It's complicated " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sonali_dg

I agree Jaya, LM or AM is ultimately marriage. But you cannot deny or totally eliminate the chances of falling for another man. Getting real, it happens, its practical and normal. Some lead it towards actions, some just keep it limited in their thoughts. Reasons can be many.. infedility by the husband..or simply one "out grows" also, like the way we out grow our parents.. So in these given circumstances what and how would you deal this situation? 

I understand wat ur saying perfectly , and this is one thing which is making me think from many areas, as wat ever i say is clearly contradicting to wat i said about veer and taps , but thats different story , its moment of weakness and taking advantage of some one else 

well the only thing which is different from wat u said is , u r talking more from emotional attachment and not physical attraction , so give me some time 
Ofcourse it does matter, btw is he richer than u yaa poorer than ur self,
It depends on y is he after u inspite of knwoing ur married, basically rule out if he has any vested
Interets, if no, realise wht ur reponsibilites r 2wards ur family, wht bonding u share with ur hubby
N wht it mean 2 him if ur away, this is no simple question hehe
Btw shiddhat aur xxx therz a twin wrd used re esp in veer zaara if I,m not wrong
:p
Btw it also depends if ur already happily married :p

hehe loved the cute little smileys...Jai..πŸ€— i always loveee smileys..tqs for the affectionate kissπŸ˜ƒ  muaaahhh to this cutie πŸ˜†

jaya dii muaaahhh se kuch yaad aya??πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

What wud ur advise 2 ichcha is she was ur best friend and the other woman is tappy hahahahahaha
Plzz feel 2 ignore my Q,s
I would ask icha to have a back bone and learn to accept its her life and not some ones else who can control it a nd more over that someone else is neither her mother nor someone who mean world to her , just caz u have been given shelter in childhood and good education doesnt mean u allow some one else to ruin ur life, ur paying back that person now , by giving her shelter by allowing her to use father name and ur even making arrangements for baby , end it then and there ... no need to go over mahan and doing more stuff esp when ur man want to be with u and not with other women ...

get real and get a back bone ...

Btw tapasya ko jhooton se maar by all public recommend karoge kya :p

She should be banned from society , reason being simple , she was in love with someone else , married someone else for zid, trying getting intimate by seducing , finally achieved , then had intimate relation with someone else (keep the logic of she was drunk to urself , she cleatly know wat rathod was thining any blind person can see that ) and more over no regret and is using that baby for asking for something which is not heres ...

she is definitely shame on womens name 

How/wht wud u say 2 a child from ur family, y is der so much corruption in our country?

Corruption , hmmm...

Poverty is basic reason for corruption , ppl always look for easy ways to make money , want to have upper hand than others, want to show power that nothing can move with out them ...ppl want their work to be done by any means so they encourage corruption by paying them , since every one are so badly corrupted , there is no stop it to nor u know whom to reach to stop it , as no one can be trusted , its every where there is not a single place with out corruption , not even in schools and small shops 

If ppl want to stop corruption , stop paying it to authorities , dont be scared if ur thing is delayed , have guts to prove it in public , ... 
Natkhat Nandini don't put wrds in Jains mouth huhh... Btw hw r u ?
@sonali the other is ibadat I think :p puri shiddat aur ibadat something like tht
@nandu , hmm mujhae kuch yaad nahin aa raha hai , kuch hua tha kya ??