Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
😡😳
Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Jeyyy!!! 🤗 I bow down to you for the OS!! *Bowing down* Man it was too good!! Just superb!! I dint expect such a long one though but it was worth the read!! Even though I have no attachment to Veer-Icha I seriously felt everything your OS wanted me too!! It was brilliant dude!! ⭐️Uff, itne sare ache ache words , glada u liked it 

I knew that it would not be much for physical romance but the emotional romance would be there.. Man I loved the way you started with present then past then present back!! I have to say I loved Veer here!! Superb!! 👏 Love you tonnes for such a rocking a OS!! ❤️  I know yaar, i couldnt bring physical romance btw them , donno they are like that only, 

PS: All the while I was reading ur OS, I was thinking abt ChandNi and was like what if this was the case with them! 💔 Awww.. But lovely OS!! Kudoos woman!! 👏   I know , esp that backing out na ,,,, thats surely our chandu style , how i miss them , wat a horrible and tragic ending to brilliant love story , never mind , i have something for u in CFC chekc karle 

Oh and ur random facts! 😆 Nothing more to say on them.. 😆   Only u can laugh at them u know , gandi bachi 🤢

Ok some tasks now.. Kinda like Rooj's but lessened it.. Stop lifting every thing from rbo yaar,😆

Ok name the following things for me and reason why too..
A vegi? Drum stick, good for health esp for blood and all 

A fruit?  Mango, since iam allergic to them , will pass it to u , eat as much as u want ...
A TV character?   An ton Uncle , we all are wishing to have a boss like him na ... 
A TV actor/actress?      MONAYA, abhi ye bhi explain karu kya 😡
A Color   ...    Blue, ur lively and freaking  funny 
Any Object ... Lappy, u know why , no more waiting for ur turn 😆 
  If you were to ever gift me anything, what would it be?   A chain with dil shape pendent , having pics of u, nikz and me (dont worry will use photoshop to drag all three of us at one place ) 😳  

And btw my 50 LIKES ka quota for you have finished! 😆   tell me something new , happens with three of us no 😆 

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anothe one from me... I learnt that you are getting arranged married... So say after a few years you find a man who's soo much like a man of your dreams, whose presence makes you feel a princess, cherished, loved and treasured. You fall in love with that man. What will you do?
shivani9 thumbnail
What wud ur advise 2 ichcha is she was ur best friend and the other woman is tappy hahahahahaha
Plzz feel 2 ignore my Q,s
shivani9 thumbnail
How/wht wud u say 2 a child from ur family, y is der so much corruption in our country?
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Jaya one difficult one from me 😛 

If ever there was Swayamvar on this forum and you had to choose one guy for yourself from this forum, (irrespective of age/marital status) who will that guy be? And why? Answer in atleast 300 words 😃

Hard to answer yaar, i dont really know much about any one of them 

Its hard to pick u know as i know some side of anmol, little more of cali and i dont know much about ankit other than my own judgement ... 
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Hehe, want 2 ask some more,:p, wht wud u advise ur

best friend, who confides in u Tht her husbad is having an extra marital affair.

It will depends on wat kind of relation she and her hubby have , i mean is their love in their relation and wat kind of person is she , i mean weak or strong 

I would ask her to move out of his life and lead a independent life, no matter even if she forgives him and all, still  things will alwaysgurantee he wont do it again in life ? as its easy to say i trust u as u are sayin be roaming in her mind , what g u changed but sensitive matters like this cannot be avoided or trusted blindly, even if he sticks to his word the gal will keep looking her shoulder all her life ... 

If she is bold enough , i will ask her to move out of his life regardless of pressure which family brings on u , its not easy to forget u have been betrayed and all ... if a man goes to another women it shows he is bored of their relation or their relation lack things as he was never happy with it ... 
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Hard to answer yaar, i dont really know much about any one of them 

Its hard to pick u know as i know some side of anmol, little more of cali and i dont know much about ankit other than my own judgement ... 

Jaya no if's / but's one name one answer Tongue ( I can allow multiple names also if you say so Tongue😆😆) 
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Wht wud ur advise b if tht best friend is pregnant

- if the other woman is also preggy
- if only the other woman is preggy
- wud u suggest getting tht useless fellow arrested at all :@

Stuff like this are sensitive matters ... one can say anything but only its on ppl to listen to it or not 😆

I wont ask her to abort kid for sure, its crime , why should a unborn kid suffer for some one else;s mistake,... go for divroce , and ask father to take responsibility of kid , u know like paying for kids allowance and all , mean while she is able to work and independent but yet no wrong in asking him to take responsibility 

Other women preggy , again no abortion please , let them sit and talk , as men have weakness for kids even if they have own kid they always support and bend down more to other women who is carrying their kid , i would ask her to throw him out before he hurts and humuliates her more ...

both are preggy ,  hmm still its cheating her and other women , either both of them should kick him out for good and never look at him again or let that looser choose one among them but if he chooses my friend , i would ask her to kick him out , she dont deserve a cheater and like said spend rest of her life looking over her shoulder ...

Oh, why not , sue that looser, insult him in best possible way , let the world know its him and not u who is responsible for this , 
sonali_dg thumbnail
Shivani and I should be getting the award for  Barbequer's of the forum 😆😆😆 Shivani the head chef and I assistant 😆😆😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Anothe one from me... I learnt that you are getting arranged married... So say after a few years you find a man who's soo much like a man of your dreams, whose presence makes you feel a princess, cherished, loved and treasured. You fall in love with that man. What will you do?

very good question ...

let me think , as i am confused over this , because its complicated area 

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago