~*5th Member of the Week-?us?J*~ - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

I was mama gal , she would think million times before leaving me alone and going for market, once she left and i roamed on roads crying looking for her , since then she never went alone. but things changed later on ...i am loved and pampered by ppl in village ..I never got along with my 2 sisters we fighted a lot, I spend most of my time playing out than being at home , i have always been tom boy ... I was not popular or good student in school... i was avg ...never had good friends

When i joined inter, hated college as all they do is rub and torture u 24/7 in name of top rank , i wasnt interested in second yr after i got slaps for bunking college from principal my first jiju warned madam not to touch n rub over education on me ... never had friends there thats when padmaja and me became close later she betrayed me and now even if she wants to i dont let her come close to me ...

B;s i was myself , though reserved once guys understood me , we were great bunch to hang around , bunked classess, went for movies, cafes, outtings it was fun ...during this time i and my 2nd sis came close , she rebelled and went for love marriage, i was warned not to support and was sent for trip with friends ...during this time i spend lot of my time in making online friends ,  i fell in love with a guy online, i spoke to him for months and yrs and i know his good and bad side , yet my love for him was not that strong ki i wanted to marry him only, it was more than friendship and less than strong commitment not that i was scared of parent , if iwant to i give a dam about it ..well feelings were mutual though none of us were ready for commitment ,

M;s was ok ok , never seen such immaturity in ppl , u talk to guys nicely and they link u up 🀣🀣 i loathed that place a lot , gals there used me a lot as their parents trusts me and this ppl go out with guys saying my name , and i would know that in last moment when i have to cover 🀒 i put end to it though by warning ...

When ever i bunked my classess in school, college, B and M days , i always stayed home , only during B days i went out but before that i drop my college bag at home making sure they know i ma not at college but out ...

Mom loved 3 of us with same kind of affection, i wasnt close to dad , but i hated him for many reasons before he objected 2nd sis marriage , and since then i never talked or let him come close to me , he is now since past 2months , but i very well know his reasons and intensions of being nice to me ...i never pretended being nice , i clearly showed i dislike him ...

I would love to have business of my own , i wont tell which one , but one part of it is coffeeshop , hope it happens ...i dont aspire for anything , i am happy with my self ...

I am vulnerable yet strong, dependent yet independent , good friend , every ones friend but very few are my friends ...

Phewww i couunted its close to 500

Jai, I loved reading all abt uπŸ˜ƒ, infact first things first I made u write 606 words in this single postπŸ₯³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,  i made sure i will make u write more coz i was writing so much in questions and u said u replied all of them in 15 mins 😲so natuarally i wanted u 2 write more and i sit down relax and take my sweet time reading it and i enjoyed it..πŸ˜ƒ.tqs for ur time😊  I truly love 2 interact with ppl and its a gr8 interaction with u,i didnt even realise i asked u all these, coz i kind of already sent an implied GB 2 u somewhere b4. just popped in to see what was happeningπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by intruderfast

haa sunday shuru , mera creative mind kaam kar raha hain, main thode hatke qs karoonga

jaya diek horror story ho jaaye - min1500 wordsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†full bhoot , daayan sab hone chahiye , make it really scary(aur woh invisibility wala q bhi ans karo)emoticons bhi use karnaπŸ˜ƒ

atleast u don't start grilling thru story, otherwise instead of jaya, we all will be grilled πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ I hope u understand wht I mean πŸ˜‰ Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
Haillaaa?? You guys finished 30 pages?! WOW!! Kon si fast train li hai! πŸ˜† J I hope you are enjoying it.. πŸ˜† I'll start reading from where I left then.. 😳 
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Hey Nattie, I am Sonali!! Glad to see you here!! Would loooveee the idea of getting assistance on torturing Jaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Please, nobody can or will object to that/ your being here.. please help us grill and definitely invite all the bakre around.. after all this is shraddhanjali to all the bakra's as I mentioned before.. This week all the Bakra's soul's are going to rest in peace πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hey Sonali.. Thanks for the warm welcome Hun.. 😊 Chalo J I got one YES! 😳 Get ready for more.. πŸ˜‰

@Sonali, babes i didnot grill u at all , tho why are u pushing every one ?? πŸ˜‘ abhi i just grillwd only 2 ppl tu tho aisae bol rahi hai jaise whole forum has suffered with my grilling πŸ˜†
LOL! Phir I wonder why are sooo famous in this forum! πŸ˜† Goodluck girl! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by intruderfast

@nattieji welcome , pls give us more tips to grill jaya di and thats a perfect punishment romantic vs waiting 4 it eagerly, sabko invite bhejoonga mein yeh dekhne ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hehehe.. thanks for the warm welcome Hun.. Ohhh.. WOW! J yahan toh invitations milengi ab! Heehe.. Oh yes! I got 2 YES's! J start writing! πŸ˜› 

as reg bashing our fav characters, she is  right majority of times,
no one can argue with didi's logic, and her influence has rubbed on us too,
now we also bash them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† WOW! 😳 J you can influence people's choices too now! 😳 Kudoos yaara! πŸ‘ Am glad my J has got good people in this forum unlike our purana adda! 🀒 πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ladybird9

Hi Nattie welcome 2 the cookery showπŸ˜›πŸ€£, i have observed tht u were a silent admirer to this grilling processπŸ˜‰ everyone want a sumptitios meal, so hopefully ur tips shud us  all grill our bakri 2 the rt consistency😳 for asumptitios meal laterπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Hehehe.. I got my 3rd YES! Hahaha.. J ab toh pakka pakka likhna parega! πŸ˜† Awww.. Thanks Ladybird9 for the sweet welcome.. Hehehe.. Sure will help you guys have a sumptious meal! Embarrassed

if yes, then which forum ..? and why ?Pardes mein mila koi apna forum , we have mod who is same like jo and kruthika, and ppl there need to be set right , 

ROFL!! You realllyyy want to??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Then you'll get a tag of a Fake Mod! 🀣 πŸ€£
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Meanwhile commentry box se questions.. ..

How many times have you cleaned commode?

How many times have you moped the floor?

How many times a day do you have to go the lavatoryπŸ˜†

What's the brand of your toilet cleaner?

Do you support the toilet paper or Congress ka haath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Did you ever happen to sweep the road ?

DId you ever vomit in public?

If yes how many times?

How many times a month do you suffer from Diarrhea?πŸ˜†

Did you ever smiley fart in public?

🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

J you call me Besharam, what is this? 🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Since the last time I left, ur recent answers are totally opposite of mine! 😳 I guess we both are alike emotion wise but not choice and other wise.. πŸ˜† Or maybe event wise too.. Some of the events that happened to you happened to me too but not all.. 😳

I was mama gal , (I was always a Papa's girl! Now a Mama's girl!) 

never had friends there thats when padmaja and me became close later she betrayed me and now even if she wants to i dont let her come close to me ... (Ditttooo same to same happened to me in school days! And till today I dont let her come close to me! I can sooo understand how you feel.. 😳)

i fell in love with a guy online, i spoke to him for months and yrs and i know his good and bad side , yet my love for him was not that strong ki i wanted to marry him only, it was more than friendship and less than strong commitment not that i was scared of parent , if iwant to i give a dam about it ..well feelings were mutual though none of us were ready for commitment , 😳 Ok this one really mein shocked me! Ur a total opposite of me here! 😳 I would always dump the convo if I know something can happen or is likely to happen! 😳 Im surprised you let it go? But man.. How much would it have hurted! πŸ₯Ί Awww!! I feel bad for that moment now..

Mom loved 3 of us with same kind of affection, i wasnt close to dad , but i hated him for many reasons before he objected 2nd sis marriage , and since then i never talked or let him come close to me , he is now since past 2months , but i very well know his reasons and intensions of being nice to me ...i never pretended being nice , i clearly showed i dislike him ... How rude?! 😳 How can you hate ur own dad girl? I disliked my dad for certain reasons too but I can never hate him yaar.. I'll always be the goody one.. 😳 Im not sure what actual reasons are that you hate ur dad soo much, ur not a girl who would hate anyone for nothing.. But still.. I know I hated my dad too and sometimes even now I do but then again something always stops me from hating him.. Doesnt this happen to you? 😳

PS: Please dont be offended.. You know me very well, I mean no offence at all.. (Im guessing you wont take it as offensive.. But as it is a sensitive matter thats why said so.. 😳)
Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 12 years ago