Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-4 May, 2011 (Page 10)

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by AzMishy

Mine
Edited-

Starting from a BIG sorry for srushOuch, Why sorry my dear BBMConfusedbcos i couldn come last nightEmbarrassed

And seriously like I said, today too I am not being able to understand this carp na!! ohhh!! there is no need for understanding this crapAngry u r coorect, its pointless trying to undersatnd thisAngry its not our show anymoreOuch

What is this they really showing!!!AngryConfused something something laagi laagiSleepySleepySleepySleepy bohoth bura laagi hai this is nowAngry

Day by day the story plunging in from  bad to worse!!! It has gone to worst to the worsestAngryAngryAngryAngry

And they have to spoil our cherished memories na!!! yaaa...aww dont hit ur headOuch bang that diggu headEvil Smile

I am seriously finding it hard to comment now!! yes... I know...it is so hard and you have to comment because of me naOuch but i enjoy reading ur blue lines, so if not for the update i will still come to comment atleast for ur blue linesEmbarrassed

U know srush out curiosity  I watch the past part n need I to say I had tears, the way she serves the food to that----Pig----- n the way she is looking at------Pig-------!!!! you saw the sceneShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked...it is was horrible na..the staring session..absolutely no chemistry ...just aankhen phadna ek dusre ki aurDeadDeadDeadDeadDead yes i saw it and i too was likeDeadDead chemistry is only with dutta n not just tom dick n harry can do itAngry i wanted to remove his eyes if i couldEvil Smile

And all the back ground scores that they used!!Ouch Wahhh!!Cry I know...I was turning deaf at that point of timeOuchOuchOuch i was crying, felt like its pricking at ur heartConfusedCry

They r taking away our most cherished scenes 1 by Cry1!! I hate them for what they have done to ur beloved show!!Angry me too hate themAngry ya go n axe allEvil Smile

And did u notice that ---Pig----- eats from his left hand!!! It was so uncomfortable for my eyes to cDead!! I felt like give him earful and ask didn't ur mom teach u how to eat!!!Evil Smilehe eats from left handShocked bad mannered bhalu kahi kaAngry he is such a bad acting in that spotDead 

And the way she was crying n complaining  how the children abounded her foodConfused!! This is the same nakku who made halwa with out sugar n Dutta ate it with so much so much love n refused to add honey to it!!Ouch *sigh* ya...I know...the Nakku who used to be a super duper cook is now a disaster in the kitchenOuchOuchOuchOuch

The pre cap was even more worse n I would say pathetic attempt in CV's sideAngryDead!!  the Precap made me oh i was like wanted to scream!!! oh no not this, not this 1!!!AngryOuch

Now coming to ur update the 1st part ohh he is thinkingLOL!!! Does this cat walk hero has a brain at the 1st placeTongue, and that too he sit in a van or rather his stolen ambulanceLOL!!! Wah wah what a palce he has chosen!Angry he should have shut himself inside and drove himself to hte asylumAngryAngryAngryAngry

Arhh he is caliing kala, hooo wo tho kabse chaligayi this crapes lagan seROFL!!! u will not have IDD connection na ------Pig-----darling!!LOLofcourse iss bhikhari ke paas ISD connection kaha se hogaDead

Ullu n his constipated looks!!Dead   this emo is superb!! LOL

He is passing hints!! Ohhh how I wished Dutta had just shot him n finished him so we wouldn't have to been subjected to this torture!!! dutta the eternal gadha...left him alive and tortured us allOuchOuchOuchOuch some things never change, and that apply to ur dear gadha tooTongue

For once I feel proud of AS for not taking his words n hope she will remain same and go pendulum  like she use to!! yes...hope she retains this..the pendulum!!!AngryAngryAngry she better hold on to it or i willAngry

Oh y o y cant they show at least baaji attempting to find the TashaOuch!!! bewakoof log kahi ke...me not understanding any logic neither do i

Thanks srush for the update n hope I made sense and after watching that last part now I can feel how difficult it must be for u to update   this crap 3 days a week!! you know na Azy..when initially I took the updating I was so happy...and now look!! me all oh i know srush and thats make me feel v bad for uCry for having to continue thisConfused, when will our Dutta come backOuch

A BIG hug Hugjust for that n must say u are BRAVE!!!!ClapClapClap 

owww...big hug to you too...for being brave enough to read thisHugHugHug Love you re Azy my dear BBMEmbarrassed love u too srushuHugHugHug

Edited by AzMishy - 05 May 2011 at 9:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24mozart66-Srushti-

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Srushty for beautiful Update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

res...Tongue oye..tu aaya sorry could not stop it...you had your DP changed na...
edited: Teri yaad aa rahi hai, yaad aane se tere jaane se Jaan jaa rahi hai Yaad aa rahi hai, teri yaad aa rahi haiCryCryCry bohot yaad aa rahi hai

srush mujhe bhi gaana hai...bahut hoi gaya ab...humara saab ko wapas le awoCry  wapas karo wapas karo

LOLLOLyour intro for the show was fab...it is a strict NO NO to watch itLOLLOL a big no no

diggu thinkingAngry...wonder where they came up with that idea...Shoot Me...and the picture has changed...i won't even go thereConfused
kala does not answer as she is feeding creepy crawlies in KKKLOLLOLLOL...hope she brings some back with her to feed the father of all creeps...Pig...u know WHOAngry  I know who but cant say na...coolbie restrictions
ok next what...chendya...nakku...daal bhaatBlahblah blah...all i can see is "daal mein kuch nahi, bahut kuch kaalaBlack hai"...ConfusedOuchkahan humara JMM2 gajar aur kahan yeh half cooked daal...bhilkul swad nahi...phir likhthe kyon hai logAngry
  daal bhaat and nautanki...The children did not like the stuff and the handsome hunkDead gobled the whole thing...thank God he did not eat the utencilsTongue
Next what...AS is happy with decision and ullu is kaan baroing...again nothing new...but srush u cracked me up with "kallu NS running behind suds to axe him"ROFLtoo good Thumbs Up
 you are the inspiration behind these smiley..you and Azy crack me up with yoursROFL
Oye i told u na, AS ko chod...use kyon galiyaan de rahi ho...aur ek baat...meri koi chakkar nahi hai uske saat...woh hum sab ki MA hai...LOLLOLLOL...humare pass ab kuch nahi.CryCry
  MaaaShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked Shockedwo saare pendulums ki Amma hai
na LTL,Confused
na SAAB,Cry 
na make up ki dhukan Kala,Ouch khucch baaki nahi raha show meinOuch
waise bhi yeh log to manushya hai , BAPPA bhi nahi dhikathe hai aaj kal.Shocked...par (Deewar style) humare pass MA HAI...LOLLOLLOL to rakh tu usko apne paas...Me rakhing DuttaTongue
to gussa control kar aur sabar kar...unhe dhoondh te dhoondh te humara Dutta wapas ayega..Big smile owww...Viji...one great te...errr nahi nahi tere liye kangarro hug

now, next what...daal bhaat...chinese food...vada paav...wash hands...and then EYE LOCKKicking Dirtdont even remind me of that eyelock

.Making A Wish...nakku goes on a cleaning spree again and burns all these dumb characters along with the dumber still epis from 28th...Oh Jeez
 yes...burnnn them
OK srush tu ne bahut sehen liya...toh this one is for you for going thro this lagan relentlessly Bow Down
 owww...so sweet re meri Shaitangel...love you my dear jiji...you also come na...just for me...thank you jiji

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66chithoo-Azy-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Thanks for the update Sru! Dibya and you deserve bravery awards for watching LTL for the sake of updates. I think the intention of PS to keep LTL on-air is to kill the "200" with boredom.

Hi Ksh...so good to see you on this thread...I actually thirst for people coming here and telling me everything is alright...Thank you yaara...and yes...I think the LTL people will be accused of mass murder for sureLOL
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Thanks a lot Srush for the update.Thumbs Up
sorry cann't  write anything more,i just now logged in & the 1st thing i read was WU & imagine what i read-eye-lockAngryAngryAngry
If this is not enough,now she will apply soot & then explain it to her new friend as to why she put soot.Dead
Nakku's reason for applying soot is only Dutta's Coolright to know & not some aandu-pandu'sWacko

Lots of loveHugHugHug

Heeehheee...LOL...you saying Thank you here and then chasing me with belan everywhere else...heheheheheheheheLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
I know...I know your anger...so dont write more..the whole thread will just burn Tongue
The soot wala thing was AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry...I swear...Nakku and her yellow ribbons and soot was more grotesque than Nakku's tainted teeth Ouch...
Kya karenge...ab iska kya karengeOuch
Lots of love to you also and also to your Belan..tujhse zyada wo mujhse milta hai naLOL
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

Hey Srushhh ! kikiii!!!Big smile

My jerry jo ab Tom ban gaya hai and coolbie banay kay bawajood  Did you see Jerry it is just angry as we all areAngry

haave to og through this torture LCl ! I know...this horrendous torture to all of usAngryAngryAngry

God srush , baby ye kya hai ! Pata nahi..kucch kucch torture hai...

DIgamber nay ek aur sitam kiya , ye show kar kay k he has dimaga ! sitam sitam sitamCryCryCryCry

yuckkk he is such a and that childrenof alley :S this all is just yuck yuck and a BIG YUCK

i swear ye show kuch aur he lagat hai ! ye show nahi ,,,,reality show ban chuka haiAngry

MIshal gaya tha na kya sab chalay gaye  ronak chali gai,,,,jaan chali gaiOuch

it feels like 

kissay third grade channel ka third grade show ! third grade itna bura thodi na hota hai kikiOuch

Yuckkk !  a BIG YUCKIE YUCK

u tello how is life going !it is going downgrade..except for friends like youBig smile

Dimag chal raha hai sahie say :P nahi par dil sahi hai..tu jo hai mere saathEmbarrassed

kiran255

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Hi Srushti, loved all the emoticons & their placement is wonderful, just had an idea, if some one can add all these emoticons & remade the episode, like vms, we can have our own comedy show every day, can someone please try this if possible.Smile Thanks for the precapLOL

Hey Minaxi...there is nothing left in this story na...so had to compensate with the emoticons...
Chalo let us tell our VM makers to take up your suggestions...LOL
Thanks yaaraBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12mozart66

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

thanks dear

lagta hai cv's kuch zayada hi dimaag use kar rahe hai
LOL

Hey Ranjha meriEmbarrassed...
Thanks yaara...
CVs are not using dimaag..they are using something which is going to boomerang on their own headsLOL

mozart66

Go to top