Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My pyari Srushti! Thank you for making the update so beautifully animated! I mean literally! Otherwise wonder who would have watched the episode? I am sure not even you if you were not given this horrendous task of updating. Your songs are my fav! Your comments are to die for! Itna kuch sehene ke baad bhi how do you find humour in all this dear?! Hats off to you!

You are so right! They are turning every single good memory we have had into a living nightmare. With the speculations rife about MR's return we all are missing him even more! The worst part is though these "ultra uncreative" people at the channel are rubbing salt into our wounds. Sick people. Really. If there is God then he better punish them for their sins. Some sins aren't to be forgiven.

Day by day Naku is slowly diminishing from the scene. Her character is now really reduced to a maid's character from basti! Digu is a character that none of us can stand let alone tolerate. AS I believe is, was and always will be a pendulum till the end of this serial (if at all they end it). Ending se yaad aaya. I don't think the channel will shut the shop for LCL any time soon! Humein aur torture jo karna hai! Uske liye unki "creativity" sambhal ke rakhne ki jarrorat hai na! Why waste it on giving good story or episodes? Why waste it on entertaining public?! Khud ko entertain karna jaroori jo hai! At our expense!
Edited by mozart66 - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res...๐Ÿ˜›
edited: Teri yaad aa rahi hai, yaad aane se tere jaane se Jaan jaa rahi hai Yaad aa rahi hai, teri yaad aa rahi hai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

srush mujhe bhi gaana hai...bahut hoi gaya ab...humara saab ko wapas le awo๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†your intro for the show was fab...it is a strict NO NO to watch it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

diggu thinking๐Ÿ˜ก...wonder where they came up with that idea...Shoot Me...and the picture has changed...i won't even go there๐Ÿ˜•
kala does not answer as she is feeding creepy crawlies in KKK๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...hope she brings some back with her to feed the father of all creeps...๐Ÿท...u know WHO๐Ÿ˜ก
ok next what...chendya...nakku...daal bhaatBlahblah blah...all i can see is "daal mein kuch nahi, bahut kuch kaalaBlack hai"...๐Ÿ˜•kahan humara JMM2 gajar aur kahan yeh half cooked daal...bhilkul swad nahi...phir likhthe kyon hai log๐Ÿ˜ก

Next what...AS is happy with decision and ullu is kaan baroing...again nothing new...but srush u cracked me up with "kallu NS running behind suds to axe him"๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃtoo good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Oye i told u na, AS ko chod...use kyon galiyaan de rahi ho...aur ek baat...meri koi chakkar nahi hai uske saat...woh hum sab ki MA hai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...humare pass ab kuch nahi.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

na LTL,๐Ÿ˜•
na SAAB,๐Ÿ˜ญ
na make up ki dhukan Kala,
waise bhi yeh log to manushya hai , BAPPA bhi nahi dhikathe hai aaj kal.๐Ÿ˜ฒ...par (Deewar style) humare pass MA HAI...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
to gussa control kar aur sabar kar...unhe dhoondh te dhoondh te humara Dutta wapas ayega..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now, next what...daal bhaat...chinese food...vada paav...wash hands...and then EYE LOCKKicking Dirt

.Making A Wish...nakku goes on a cleaning spree again and burns all these dumb characters along with the dumber still epis from 28th...Oh Jeez

OK srush tu ne bahut sehen liya...toh this one is for you for going thro this lagan relentlessly Bow Down

Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Sru! Dibya and you deserve bravery awards for watching LTL for the sake of updates. I think the intention of PS to keep LTL on-air is to kill the "200" with boredom.
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Thanks a lot Srush for the update.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sorry cann't  write anything more,i just now logged in & the 1st thing i read was WU & imagine what i read-eye-lock๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
If this is not enough,now she will apply soot & then explain it to her new friend as to why she put soot.๐Ÿคข
Nakku's reason for applying soot is only Dutta's ๐Ÿ˜Žright to know & not some aandu-pandu's

Lots of love๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Srushhh !

My jerry jo ab Tom ban gaya hai and coolbie banay kay bawajood 

haave to og through this torture LCl !

God srush , baby ye kya hai !

DIgamber nay ek aur sitam kiya , ye show kar kay k he has dimaga !

yuckkk he is such a and that childrenof alley :S

i swear ye show kuch aur he lagat hai !

MIshal gaya tha na kya sab chalay gaye 

it feels like 

kissay third grade channel ka third grade show !

Yuckkk !

u tello how is life going !

Dimag chal raha hai sahie say :P
chithoo thumbnail
Srush i have updated๐Ÿ˜Š...why shld i be left behind๐Ÿ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Hi Srushti, loved all the emoticons & their placement is wonderful, just had an idea, if some one can add all these emoticons & remade the episode, like vms, we can have our own comedy show every day, can someone please try this if possible.๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for the precap๐Ÿ˜†
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks dear

lagta hai cv's kuch zayada hi dimaag use kar rahe hai
๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

RES :D

mein aagayii๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aur woh bhi 1st!!

EDITED;;;;

am soo disappointd now...aisa bhi ek din aayega .. kabhi socha na tha

how cud u naku!!!

hamari koyal kho bhi iss bedard padthar dil beraan tv ne barbaad kar kiya...isse bhi nahi choda

ps...sory 4 all d emotional atyachaar on u shrush...thnku soo much 4 such a sh*tty update...ur soo brave bbe...hope u recover 4rm der torture soon...here tke some medicine

Missy agar ye pata hota to hum dekhna hi shuru nahi karte na...if we would have known our beloved story is going to end like this...we would not have given our hearts and souls to it...
Awww...dont be sorry ..you here na...me happy...and thank you...that was such a sweet wali syrup...and owww...a big hug back to you too