Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update of LCL. oh god Colors creative team is pathetic. 🤢 they are even making a mockery out of koel nakku. 🤢 the show seriously needs to go off air but I guess it will continue on to torture me. don't know why but it feels as if the channel is just making a mockery out of D-N fans. Pathetic and absolutely disgusting.
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mine
Edited-

Starting from a BIG sorry for srush,

And seriously like I said, today too I am not being able to understand this carp na!!

What is this they really showing!!!😡😕

Day by day the story plunging in from  bad to worse!!!

And they have to spoil our cherished memories na!!!

I am seriously finding it hard to comment now!!

U know srush out curiosity  I watch the past part n need I to say I had tears, the way she serves the food to that----🐷----- n the way she is looking at------🐷-------!!!!

And all the back ground scores that they used!! Wahhh!!😭

They r taking away our most cherished scenes 1 by 😭1!! I hate them for what they have done to ur beloved show!!😡

And did u notice that ---🐷----- eats from his left hand!!! It was so uncomfortable for my eyes to c🤢!! I felt like give him earful and ask didn't ur mom teach u how to eat!!!😈

And the way she was crying n complaining  how the children abounded her food😕!! This is the same nakku who made halwa with out sugar n Dutta ate it with so much so much love n refused to add honey to it!! *sigh*

The pre cap was even more worse n I would say pathetic attempt in CV's side😡🤢!!

Now coming to ur update the 1st part ohh he is thinking😆!!! Does this cat walk hero has a brain at the 1st place😛, and that too he sit in a van or rather his stolen ambulance😆!!! Wah wah what a palce he has chosen!😡

Arhh he is caliing kala, hooo wo tho kabse chaligayi this crapes lagan se🤣!!! u will not have IDD connection na ------🐷-----darling!!😆

Ullu n his constipated looks!!🤢

He is passing hints!! Ohhh how I wished Dutta had just shot him n finished him so we wouldn't have to been subjected to this torture!!!

For once I feel proud of AS for not taking his words n hope she will remain same and go pendulum  like she use to!!

Oh y o y cant they show at least baaji attempting to find the Tasha!!!

Thanks srush for the update n hope I made sense and after watching that last part now I can feel how difficult it must be for u to update this crap 3 days a week!!

A BIG hug 🤗just for that n must say u are BRAVE!!!!👏👏👏 

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ yes azy that spot is urz only :P
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hi guys...Daya big teddy hugs......and Azy...a big panda to you too...I was not to update yesterday but Dibya (swati's) net went ka bhoom and hence me here...she will update on my behalf tonight...😃
am going to office will reply to everyone...Ritzy, Missy, Shivani and all after that...love you guys😳
-Azy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dg0628

^ yes azy that spot is urz only :P

ya right!!😈
had i not res there wonder where i will land in😡😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AzMishy

ya right!!😈
had i not res there wonder where i will land in😡😆

you would have landed in wonderland my dear BBS
-Azy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

you would have landed in wonderland my dear BBS

ohhh hoo my srushu...!!🤗
i am v v v Big SORRY!!!!😕
i fell asleep
me v bad friend na😕😭
-Azy- thumbnail
srush that pic is still there na 😕
could not do anything for that???😲
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mainne pura update parli😲 how?😕 srushti ye tumari credit hai👏 warna koi kaise iss 🥱 show ka update par sakta hai.

chalo, jharoo pocha ho gai, khana wana bhi ho gaya phir kya hoga??????  nakusha bartan dhoyegi, kapda saaf karegi  aur naku phirse koyel banegi😕 basti wale phir se uspe hasega😆 phir naku ne uski new aai ke liye koi new police se panga legi phir new aai, bachche aur digu 🤣 police ke daar se bhage ga, aur phirrr phir se Dutta ke entry.  Dutta aagaya, Dutta aagaya👏😲 loh main sapna dekh rahi thi😔🥺. ye main humesa ghum ke DSP pe hi kiun atak jati hun  🤔🤔.
-Azy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pbtghosh

mainne pura update parli😲 how?😕 srushti ye tumari credit hai👏 warna koi kaise iss 🥱 show ka update par sakta hai.

chalo, jharoo pocha ho gai, khana wana bhi ho gaya phir kya hoga??????  nakusha bartan dhoyegi, kapda saaf karegi  aur naku phirse koyel banegi😕 basti wale phir se uspe hasega😆 phir naku ne uski new aai ke liye koi new police se panga legi phir new aai, bachche aur digu 🤣 police ke daar se bhage ga, aur phirrr phir se Dutta ke entry.  Dutta aagaya, Dutta aagaya👏😲 loh main sapna dekh rahi thi😔🥺. ye main humesa ghum ke DSP pe hi kiun atak jati hun  🤔🤔.

RED-WORD👏👏👏
BLUE-🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
GREEN-🤔🥺😭