Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

GQ: Scans of Ranbir's interview (Page 3)

kash4life IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Ofcourse he's gonna be offended more by Sonam compared to Deepika, he knows he was wrong in their break up so she has the right to bitch about him, but Sonam only knows Ranbir as a friend, so saying stuff on national TV like Deepika was good to stick with him for so long, and agreeing with Deepika that he should endorse a condom brand etc, isnt appopriate for her to do.

I like the fact that he's forthright and staright forward. And he seems EXTEREMLY interested in the craft of acting and films. Its nice to see.
I love Ranbir, he's probably my most favourite actor right now. I watched WUS yesterday for the 2nd time and I thought he was SUPERB. I think he's the best actor after Aamir, SRK and Hrithik for me.
The thing that put me off was the first sentence though...Smokng has just become a part of me...Euggh thats like something SRK would say!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Sorry, I can't read it all. I am already fed up with his I, I, and I. But I did read the part about KWK, and I feel, whatever deepika said was true. Thats why he is so forgiving towards her. If your ex lies about you, you can't be this nice to her. and he was not nice about Sonam, so It proves he cheated and he understands why deepika said whatever she said.

Edited by sheee - 04 May 2011 at 5:52pm
ladygaga IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Sonam was always made out to be the third wheel in this Ranbir-Deepika saga. Tabloids always used her name whenever they mentioned about Ranbir and Deepi's relationship, so she clearly lived up to the rumors and blasted both of them off on KWK (She sorta picked on deepi also by saying that talking about relationships is tacky ).. and gave her opinion on Ranbir.. call that intrusive.. or whatever.. but she did what she had to do or what was expected of her acc to the tabloid rumors... and she managed to put an end to her name being dragged in this saga.. or atleast she managed to say that she is least concerned about Deepi and  Ranbir and is just there to enjoy the tamasha with a bag of popcorn. The bitterness between Ranbir and Deepika is very passive yet it is still there.. but both of them are very careful to not express it in an OTT way.. coz both are ambitious to the point that they would even be ready to sleep with the enemy or do anything for success... so both are tactful about it.. and both will put a poker face in front of others.. and i don't think we will ever see anything rash from them.. they will be bitter towards each other but for their career's sake they will keep it understated.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Go to top