Posted: 12 years ago
I was present on the day the episode was shot. I wasn't on set, but I remember after the episode Sonam and Deepika both came to my trailer. They were so nice to me and really sweet-talking, and so I thought everything was fine. But it was really weird later when the episode came [on air].

😆 femme fatale. Poor guy, it seems, was worried about the outcome of that episode.

-------------------------------------------

Maddy: So we can safely assume that the Road was taken. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Road_Not_Taken_(poem]

Lifeo: Sonam mentioned that she saw the road when it was cleared and ahem it was unappealing [not my type, or something on those lines]-Not right choice of words. That ought to hurt road's owner.
@Maya She mentioned that story 50 times during Saawariya how she saw everything 😆 ...I guess it hurt his male ego that she said he was not sexy and then narrated the whole story...so link 2 and 2...although I think she didn't mean that at all...it just came up...

About that sweet talking thing...Ranbir acts too innocent! 😆

Main To Raste Se Ja Raha Tha
Main To Bhelapoori Kha Raha Tha
Deeps kho Ghuma Raha Tha
Raste Se Ja Raha Thaa, Bhelapoori Kha Raha Thaa,
Deeps Kho Ghuma Raha Thaa,
Sona Kho Mirchi Lagi To Main Kya Karoon

PS: Inspired all the mentions of "road" 🤣
Originally posted by TheDilettante

-------------------------------------------

Maddy: So we can safely assume that the Road was taken. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Road_Not_Taken_(poem]

The Road not taken or the Road less travelled... 😆
ranbir is all BS!👎🏼 ... sonam's comments were harmless and tit for tat for what he said the week prior... ranbir didnt find her sexy... she doesnt find him sexy! he agreed with Imrans photo shoot comment on sonam... she said "i dont know" what kind of bf he is but deepika did a good job hanging on and deepika agreed fully! but to add to that sonam said that ranbir is a great guy, that has family values and someone you can take home to meet your mom! she said so many nice things but thats neglected! sonam has grown up with ranbir and has seen him with his girlfriends (or even was one), spent 2+ years on saawariya and black... she knows him well!

ranbir said nothing nice about sonam and even called her a drama queen etc on her kwk episode!

i dont think sonam said anything wrong... if you're a player (which he totally is!!) than you shouldnt be afraid of being called out... Imran, Deepika, Sonam and pretty much every guest hinted at ranbir's Casanova ways but Sonam is the one who gets all the blame? BS!

ps. my longest I-F post ever! 😆
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Regarding him being more bitter about Sonam compared to Deepika...It makes perfect sense now...

Looks like Deepika has travelled that road and Sonam has not travelled that road... So Deepika has every right to say if the road is bumpy or smooth... But Sonam commenting on the road without travelling will obviously affect more... Without travelling just looking at the road how can she say what kind of road it is...

Hopefully no one understands what i just said... 😆

maddyji aapke directions sun kar mera GPS bhi confuse hogaya ahah. jk, yes it seems taht way as well.. although i wish it weren't so :( :( gosh, i really want to see them togethr! they're highly compatible if you ask me..aur kahan milenge rich spoiled egoistic goodlooking kapoorkhandan ka match? i swear.. kundali mila toh do haha

Ofcourse he's gonna be offended more by Sonam compared to Deepika, he knows he was wrong in their break up so she has the right to bitch about him, but Sonam only knows Ranbir as a friend, so saying stuff on national TV like Deepika was good to stick with him for so long, and agreeing with Deepika that he should endorse a condom brand etc, isnt appopriate for her to do.

I like the fact that he's forthright and staright forward. And he seems EXTEREMLY interested in the craft of acting and films. Its nice to see.

I love Ranbir, he's probably my most favourite actor right now. I watched WUS yesterday for the 2nd time and I thought he was SUPERB. I think he's the best actor after Aamir, SRK and Hrithik for me.

The thing that put me off was the first sentence though...Smokng has just become a part of me...Euggh thats like something SRK would say!
Sorry, I can't read it all. I am already fed up with his I, I, and I. But I did read the part about KWK, and I feel, whatever deepika said was true. Thats why he is so forgiving towards her. If your ex lies about you, you can't be this nice to her. and he was not nice about Sonam, so It proves he cheated and he understands why deepika said whatever she said. Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
Sonam was always made out to be the third wheel in this Ranbir-Deepika saga. Tabloids always used her name whenever they mentioned about Ranbir and Deepi's relationship, so she clearly lived up to the rumors and blasted both of them off on KWK (She sorta picked on deepi also by saying that talking about relationships is tacky ).. and gave her opinion on Ranbir.. call that intrusive.. or whatever.. but she did what she had to do or what was expected of her acc to the tabloid rumors... and she managed to put an end to her name being dragged in this saga.. or atleast she managed to say that she is least concerned about Deepi and  Ranbir and is just there to enjoy the tamasha with a bag of popcorn. The bitterness between Ranbir and Deepika is very passive yet it is still there.. but both of them are very careful to not express it in an OTT way.. coz both are ambitious to the point that they would even be ready to sleep with the enemy or do anything for success... so both are tactful about it.. and both will put a poker face in front of others.. and i don't think we will ever see anything rash from them.. they will be bitter towards each other but for their career's sake they will keep it understated.