Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Gunjhun FF: Unequivocal Love *updtd part 09*pg 8 (Page 6)

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
gr88 prt ..
updt sooon plezzz

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
thnak you very much for liking this part...I'm just honoured 
 regards
Nadeera
desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
great story. poor Runjhun. she is feeling so bad. hope everything becomess ok soon. thanks for sharing. update as soon as you can. Smile
nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

PART-8

She arrives at her new accommodation and sits to the floor and looks away. After a while Guddu returns. He is very happy because he has gone to the bar but hasn't drunk a single drop of alcohol. He keeps thinking, " at least I'm not that bad as Runjhun thinks about me. Today I'm gonna earn some respect before her. And while I left the room she placed her head on my back but I didn't respond. Now I'm gonna love her to the fullest." Guddu enters the room and it's just dark. He lights up the room and sees that runjhun is sleeping on the floor and his dinner is ready on the table. He draws near the table and looks at the foods. He becomes very happy to have his favourite foods. He starts eating and he mutters, " Today I'm very happy! I show you my guts! Runjhun Sukla!" and he smiles. Guddu is unaware of the fact that she is still awake. He doesn't have any idea to what extent Runjhun is broken inside. She is fighting with her inner turmoil to the hardest. She keeps thinking that she told Guddu in this evening that she could not afford to lose him and the same man was paying a prostitute holding her hand! Her everything has just shattered.

Guddu settles himself on the bed and is thinking, " Why she is sleeping on the floor? May be she is angry upon me. Huh! Who cares!! She will forget everything by tomorrow's morning, I'm sure!" Guddu changes his side and now Runjhun is visible. He again starts thinking, " May be she is not angry upon me. If she would be angry then why she cooked all of my favourite foods? She might be...#Guddu looks around# ...er... no she must be very tired. Oh! She had to work  loads. I shouldn't have left her then." Guddu leans from his bed and whispers playfully, " O' Runjhun Sukla! Would you like to go shopping with me tomorrow?" Guddu smiles silently at himself and sleeps. Runjhun doesn't know why but this question hurts her like anything. She is so aggrieved by this question and thinks, " How heartless fellow he is! He is joking with me after what he has done. He betrayed my trust. I'm never gonna believe him, never- ever again." And tears spill out from her eyes once again.

Guddu wakes up after hearing some sounds. After waking up he cannot determine from where the sound is coming from. He tries to sleep thinking that the sound is coming from the street. But then he hears somebody is weeping so timidly as if that person wants to suppress it but is not able to. He tries to wake Runjhun up but sees that she is out of her bed. " where has she gone!" Guddu thinks. He gets down from the bed and worries about her. He walks to the kitchen as he thinks the sound is coming from there. There he sees Runjhun is weeping in front of her parents Photo frame in such a way as if she is complaining. Guddu feels bad tremendously. He tries to hear what she is saying. Runjhun is sobbing hard. Her broken words are coming in between the hiccups, " ...Ma...baba...why...did you left me alone here?...why? I cannot trust ... no one..!! why didn't...you take...me along ? .. Maa! What happened with me? ... why can't I...taking this pain?...please take me Bhagwan!! Why...am I so...undone!" Guddu tells to himself, "Yaar, I shouldn't have left her alone!" and he rushes to Runjhun and says in an unusual soft voice, " Runjhun! I know I shouldn't have done this. But I was so angry that I couldn't control myself. But trust me I didn't drink. " Runjhun stares at him but is unable to talk. She thinks, " How easily he is saying!" Guddu tries to touch her but she backs off and she says, " I'm sorry if I wake you up. It will not happen again." Guddu cuts, " Look Runjhun, I'm sorry, now come to sleep." Runjhun doesn't move. She remains seated on the floor. Guddu brings a glass of water and gives to her, "take it. You will feel better." Runjhun replies in a broken voice, " I'll never feel better." Guddu asks, " why the hell you are still crying? I told you I'm sorry!" Then he thinks about a moment and suddenly yells at her, " I know why you are crying!! Now I know! You lost the challenge, didn't you? You failed to change me, didn't you?" After hearing this she becomes very stern and sighs, " Yes you are right! I lost the challenge and you can never change. Never! You will always remain like this." She gets up and leaves the kitchen leaving behind Him. Guddu shakes his head and grits his teeth, " Damn woman!"

(Next Morning)

Runjhun wakes in the early of the morning and does her everyday house hold chores. She prepares breakfast for Guddu with a stone cold face two swollen eyes. Then she places warm water in the washroom. Meanwhile Guddu wakes by himself and waiting for Runjhun to call him. But she doesn't. Guddu thinks that may be it's very early in the morning and she will come to wake me up soon. But she doesn't. Guddu becomes restless. "what the hell is happened with her?" he thinks and looks at the clock. "It's 11 already and she doesn't even bother to wake me up! Saali nautanki!" He gets up and asks her loudly, " O' Dharampatni!  Why didn't you wake me up?" Runjhun replies in a cold voice, " Because you didn't ask me to" Guddu snapped back, " it's worthless to talk to you. Saala spoils the mood in the early of the morning." he gets up and goes to washroom and finds everything ready. He tries not to smile, but he smiles. Then he enters the room and sees that his clothes are on the bed. And his breakfast is on the table. He can't keep his face grumpy, a small smile flashes on his face. he eats the breakfast and asks runjhun, " Come and join me for breakfast." She replies in the same tone, " I've had mine." Guddu asks Runjhun to get ready and says that they are going shopping. Runjhun does accordingly. They climb down from upstairs and go for shopping on the bike. Guddu buys many things for her- Sarees, bangles, some household things etc etc. On the way back home Guddu stops his bike in front of a flower shop and buys Gajra for. He hands over it to her. he smiles while riding the bike but it seems that all the emotions are been drained out of her.

They reach at their home. Guddu stays at the carom club and asks Runjhun to send lunch for all. And asks Kukkan and Jabbu to carry the bags upstairs. They do accordingly. Guddu smiling with all of his accomplices and asserts, " You know Jabbu, these ladies are the most delicate creature to handle. You cannot determine what they will do! They are so unpredictable. Phaas gaya yaar # but he doesn't seem to be complaining rather he seems happy to be entrapped #"  Jabbu laughs and asks, " why Bhaiya?" Guddu replies, " Last night your Bhabi started crying. Then I asked 'bhaiya,why are you crying?' she replied that she has lost the challenge and couldn't change me that's why she was crying Phoot phoot key...ha ha ha...beta  you cannot win challenge against Guddu Sukla, I tell you!" Runjhun brings lunch for them and leaves. Guddu observes that there are some fresh tears mark around her swollen eyes. "so she was crying again, but why?" Guddu thinks . They start having lunch but kukkan seems not to enjoy the lunch and Guddu asks, " What happened Beta Kukkan?" Kukkan tells, " Bhaiya! I know why bhabi was crying." Guddu surprises at Kukkan's reply and asks, " You know! What's that? Is it her mama mamis? I knew it!" Kukkan replies, " No bhaiya! the reason is you. Basically she went to the bar last night." Guddu cuts, " then she should be happy, cause, I didn't drink last night and that's what she wants". Kukkan shakes his head frustratingly, " Bhaiya  you are not getting it! How can I say? Bhabi saw you giving money to that prostitute. She also saw you were talking with her and finally hold her hand." Kukkan added timidly, " Even I saw that and couldn't believe that now you are..." Guddu roars, "KUKKAN! MIND YOUR LANGUAGE! THAT GIRL CAME TO ME, SHE GRABS MY HAND AND ASKS MONEY, THAT'S WHY I GAVE MONEY! NOTHING ELSE."  Guddu makes his face in frustration and shakes his head.

Guddu stops eating immediately and runs off to the upstairs. He opens the door and sees that runjhun is sitting on the floor and weeping. He shuts the door approaches to her and sits beside her. he says, "Runjhun I know why are you crying. But believe me there was nothing happened last night for which you are crying. Runjhun! Look at me" Runjhun weeps on her knees. Guddu places his hand on her back. Runjhun cries like a baby this time. Guddu holds her face with his hands and sees that her eyes are swollen and tells, " Runjhun, I promise, I'll never go to Bar." Guddu continues, " Last night I didn't drink a single drop in the bar. And regarding that girl, she suddenly grabbed my hand and asked money. I didn't have any choice bit to give her money and I grabbed her hand in order to remove that hand from my hand. This is what happened. If you don't believe me ask Jabbu. He was with me all the time." " I trust you! Don't break my trust, please... I'll simply die then. I've got no one but you and I don't want to lose you,Guddu" Runjhun pleads with tears. Guddu shivers after hearing his name from Runjhun's from the very first time. Guddu whispers, " say it again..." " what?" Runjhun wonders. Guddu replies impatiently, " my name!" Runjhun takes her lips beside his ear and touches his ear with her lips and whispers, " GUDDU!" Guddu hugs her and so as Runjhun.

Pre-cap:

Kukkan shouts in rage, " What are you doing Bhaiya?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87NVBGKYnewfoundlove-salma-sur001UmIbrahimtehzeeb25raaspach...Natasha...

newfoundlove Senior Member
newfoundlove
newfoundlove

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
loved the update, im glad the misunderstanding was cleared.
Continue soon
sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
gr88888 part
update soon
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Awwwieee...me super happy that the misunderstanding cleared...and hayye the last scene is awsome...waiting eagerly for the next update
tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Awwwesum prt ...nadeera
Faaab ... im sooo happy that d misunderstanding cleard ...
D last prt was gr888
Updt sooon plezzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index